Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Im 99.9% sure I have ovulated. Either thurs or yesterday. My temp rose to 97.8 today! Very much like my post-o temps last cycle! It's a relief however I'm hoping we bd'd in time (tues and yest). I guess I truly have a tww ahead of me finally?! I'll keep you posted certainly. Hope you ladies are doing well today. :flower:

Yay, that temp is defintely higher then your other temps :happydance:

Yeah my post-o temps were 97.7, 97.9 last cycle so I'm right there with them and I'm pretty confident this time. It's a relief to know my body may have done something right! It may not have been on cd14 like a normal woman, but it wasn't cd58 like last cycle either. Hoping in 2 weeks I will have an even better reason to be happy.:flower:

:happydance: so pleased you've O'd!! Fingers crossed for you hun.

I had very watery cm today so did an OPK. It was nearly positive. I think it's gonna be a false start as it's early but bd'd anyway.

It's happened before. Only time will tell.

Imsotired-thats a very nice temp rise, looking really good!

Bean-I hope that is a good sign and you are on track to O even earlier this cycle.

Lovetoteach-I see your temp went up again, to me it looks like you definitely O'ed :thumbup:

CD21 here and I have zero signs that O day is in the near future. My cm is minimal and the cm I noticed yesterday was kinda sticky in consistency, I would feel a little more hopeful if I at least had creamy cm. So based on this I would say I won't be O'ing for at least 5 days. Blahhhhhh I hate this waiting, come on body do what you are supposed to!

I had the EWCM for a couple days last week but not even close to a pos opk so I do not know what my body was up to...

Bean- Horray for a possible early O day. A little extra BDing here and there never hurts either :)

Rachel- If you do O in 5 days that will be your CD26, which is the same cycle day I O'd. Hope you don't have to wait that long, but you still haven't past me if that makes you feel any better at all.

Rachel I'm sure your o is coming. All that ewcm was probably your body trying and failing as mine did. You will try again soon with pos opks and all and you will succeed. You know I know how it feels. Hope it comes for you soon!

Bean, hope you o nice and early. Bd for good measure!

Lovetoteach how is your tww going? Are you symptom spotting or keeping it off of your mind?

Bean, hope you o nice and early. Bd for good measure!

Lovetoteach how is your tww going? Are you symptom spotting or keeping it off of your mind?

Trying not to symptom spot, but I am tired and the right side from lower stomach down has been having strange feelings for days. I have been trying to ignore it. I don't want to convince myself this is it, and then just be frustrated when I get a bfn. I hope I can wait until at least 14dpo to test, but we shall see. Told DH I would wait until the 28th/29th to test (which would be 15-16dpo). He knows I have some cheapy tests, but he doesn't know I have 9 of them, so he won't know if I take one a few days before then! Trying to stay strong and not test too early.

I bet it is a real challenge. You seem to have a level head on your shoulders though. I hope this is your bfp. :dust: to all of us!

Hi girls. FF finally located my ov! I'm a bit worried about what day it picked because I didn't bd that day or the day before. I can only hope that those little swimmers lived long enough in there to catch the egg. I guess I should be happy enough that I ov'd. :shrug:Keep your fx'd for me girls. How are you today?

Yayyy for crosshairs! :happydance:

I read somewhere that BDing two days before is actually the best chance, so you should be good to go!

I am having the same transitional cm (creamy/watery) I had last time before ewcm showed up so hopefully I will be getting my ewcm in the next day or two and then hopefully O this time! [-o<

Yayyy for crosshairs! :happydance:

I read somewhere that BDing two days before is actually the best chance, so you should be good to go!

I am having the same transitional cm (creamy/watery) I had last time before ewcm showed up so hopefully I will be getting my ewcm in the next day or two and then hopefully O this time! [-o<

Hope you are right about you Oing soon.

Imsotired- Remember when you told me that two days before is the best timing the first time I thought I O'd?

We just have to wait and see if our bodies and Dh's spermies decided to create a LO this time or not. I can't believe it's like a 20 something percent chance every cycle. That number seems so low. Not trying to be pessimistic, just trying to keep myself from hanging out in the clouds and believing that it's a sure thing every cycle.

My goal is obviously a bfp, but my secondary goal is to get my cycles back to normal so I have more frequent chances to achieve a bfp.

So at 6:30am my temperature was 97.2, but when I woke up at 8:45am it was 98.1. If I put in 97.2 it takes away my cross hairs and claims I never ovulated, but if I put in 97.7 for time adjustment between 6:30 and 8:45 I still have my cross hairs... also if I put in 97.2 for today and put in a higher temp like 97.8 for tomorrow's temp it gives me my cross hairs back. Why is this so dumb? Now it's making me think I never ovulated. That would just make me want to quit temping all together. I think for now I will leave it as 97.7 for the time adjustment temps and see what tomorrow's temperature is. If tomorrow's temp is still really really low, then I guess ff is right and I never ovulated. Hard to see the good in that situation.

I really doubt you didnt O. If you woke up at a different time and FF is being that sensitive then I would go ahead and adjust it.

I think you definately ov'd lovetoteach. I think it is just a dip in temp. Adjust it if you think you need to, but I've seen a lot of dips in a lot of charts. I think it happens a lot. You've had so many days over your baseline that I know you had to ov. FF is a pain in the ass if you ask me. I've been confused about the whole thing since I began temping but I think the longer you do it the sooner you'll get the hang of it and know for sure when you ov'd or not. I did say that the highest percentage of pg women bd'd 2 days prior to ov. Someone told me that in a different thread. She even gave me percentages. I just don't trust my body and it makes me skeptical. Like maybe my body isn't a good environment for little spermies. I think that my being so skeptical might help me get throught the tww because I always have some doubt. We all know how hard it is to stay positive.

Love to teach. I think you've O'd too but no harm in bding regularly to be safe. Ff has changed my O day before so I know it can be wrong.

i ladies
Here is my ststory
I had a my girl in 08 I went on the nuvaring and took it out for the last time in Feb 10 I didn't have a period for 8 whole months after that docs never told me why then nov10 I had one and Dec I had one and now january I had one but they are not on the same day every month the first was 32 day cycle the next was 18 day cycle so I'm not to sure now when I will ov I'm on CD 8. Now so im guessing its sometime this week coming I have of tests to try first time trying and check in cm daily cause I just don't know when it will of thnx for your time ladies let me know what you think oh my period this month was. 7 days long too not normal for me ever

Thanks, yall make me feel better. I would be so upset if I thought that I O'd 9 days ago and then all of a sudden it was all just a lie.

i ladies
Here is my ststory
I had a my girl in 08 I went on the nuvaring and took it out for the last time in Feb 10 I didn't have a period for 8 whole months after that docs never told me why then nov10 I had one and Dec I had one and now january I had one but they are not on the same day every month the first was 32 day cycle the next was 18 day cycle so I'm not to sure now when I will ov I'm on CD 8. Now so im guessing its sometime this week coming I have of tests to try first time trying and check in cm daily cause I just don't know when it will of thnx for your time ladies let me know what you think oh my period this month was. 7 days long too not normal for me ever

Hmm, do you have ovulation predictor kit sticks/strips to test your urine and see when ovulation is? Cycles can get so out of wack because of birth control, we are right there with you. I went 10-11 months without a period after I stopped taking BCPs and have just had my first period December 19th. Good luck, if you have any questions just ask, I am sure someone on here has gone through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->