Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Im cd 14 with neg digital opk :-( my jan cycle was 30 days Feb was 28 days i dont know what my luetal phase is exactly cause im new at this charting stuff.........i hope that i o this month.......:-(

Thanks girls I am happy someone is feeling positive about this! I still think FF is wrong on the O date though and it should be CD 39. Still not much for symptoms to speak of, nothing out of the ordinary really. I did have a couple of shooting type pains in one of my bbs this a.m. which is funny because yesterday I was complaining of not having sore bbs. Aside from that nothing else that seems promising.

Do you ladies find that if you take your temp 1-2 hours earlier than your normal time it would be lower because you took it earlier in the morning? I woke up early and temped the past two nights about 2 hours earlier than normal and my temps were 97.33 then 97.45, then I was unable to fall back asleep fast of course and when I temped again at the normal time and was only sleeping about 1-1.5 hours I got 97.58 the past two mornings.

Just wondering what times I should enter. I guess either way it has to be close.

Me too, if I wake up an hour and a half earlier they are usually somewhere around .3 different then normal waking hours. If I take them again when I wake up at my normal time, they are usually higher. Some people disagree with adjusting temps, but I have used the whenmybaby.com temp adjuster for the time differences, and the adjusted temps seem to make a lot more sense then the wacky temps taken at different times.

Im cd 14 with neg digital opk :-( my jan cycle was 30 days Feb was 28 days i dont know what my luetal phase is exactly cause im new at this charting stuff.........i hope that i o this month.......:-(

You could O a few days after CD 14 and still have a "normal" length cycle. I wouldn't worry too much about being a few days off later then 14, a lot of girls are.

CD14 and another neg opk. It is a bit darker though....close. I think maybe my body is gonna try to O in the next few days! It's still early for me though. Hoping it's soon! I have a really ridiculous question....what if I O on the 22nd and go to the gyno on the 23rd? Won't the semen mess up the PAP smear?I know it's stupid but I've never had to deal with this sorta thing before.lol Just curious if anyone has any input on that.:shrug:

CD14 and another neg opk. It is a bit darker though....close. I think maybe my body is gonna try to O in the next few days! It's still early for me though. Hoping it's soon! I have a really ridiculous question....what if I O on the 22nd and go to the gyno on the 23rd? Won't the semen mess up the PAP smear?I know it's stupid but I've never had to deal with this sorta thing before.lol Just curious if anyone has any input on that.:shrug:

Haha, I don't think it will mess that up. Wouldn't they tell you not to have sex 24hours before the appointment if they thought it would matter?

Haha, I don't think it will mess that up. Wouldn't they tell you not to have sex 24hours before the appointment if they thought it would matter?

lol. I have no clue. I just thought it might...hahaa
Anyway, I always look at my opk early and assume it's neg. It's not it's pos now... which might explain some slight cramping I've had. Here it is. Maybe I'll get lucky and actually O this time? I have my doubts but keep your fx'd for me anyway....

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10

lol. I have no clue. I just thought it might...hahaa
Anyway, I always look at my opk early and assume it's neg. It's not it's pos now... which might explain some slight cramping I've had. Here it is. Maybe I'll get lucky and actually O this time? I have my doubts but keep your fx'd for me anyway....

Oooo, looks good! Hope it's not a trick! Love the nail polish btw :)

Thanks. I have a nail polish fetish! I have too much for any one person!
So I just checked my cm and it is less creamy then it has been and a bit more watery but there's still no ewcm. Although I didn't see very much of it last cycle around O either. I take the epo to hopefully increase my ewcm but I don't get up in there enough to find a lot of it. I just hope it isn't a trick like you said lovetoteach. Hoping to O in the next few days...

Oh and I'm not going to bd before my appt anyway as long as I'm not O'ing that day in which case I might reschedule!lol

Wow that is for sure a positive!! I hope you do O soon. I thought I remembered my gynos saying no sex 24 hours before a pap smear. So I looked it up online and found this on about.com

2. Having Sex, Douching or Using Vaginal Inserts 24-48 Hours Before a Pap Smear
General rule of thumb is not to have anything in the vagina for 24 to 48 hours before having a Pap smear. It can mask abnormal cells, possibly causing an inaccurate Pap smear result.

If you think you might miss your window though I would still do it :thumbup:

Wow that is for sure a positive!! I hope you do O soon. I thought I remembered my gynos saying no sex 24 hours before a pap smear. So I looked it up online and found this on about.com

2. Having Sex, Douching or Using Vaginal Inserts 24-48 Hours Before a Pap Smear
General rule of thumb is not to have anything in the vagina for 24 to 48 hours before having a Pap smear. It can mask abnormal cells, possibly causing an inaccurate Pap smear result.

If you think you might miss your window though I would still do it :thumbup:

Good to know, I have never been told that before.

Thanks Rachel! I'm still gonna bd if it's in my fertile period and then maybe try and reschedule if possible but I won't if there's no sign of O that day. I don't ever remember my doctor telling me that but I guess it makes some sense.I tend to be sticky and whatnot that day after.Yuck...
Bean you called it! I hope I don't fail to O again! Any more predictions?lol
Gonna do my best to bd and hope I get a temp rise soon.

Hi ladies I wanted to fill you all in on my story
I am on cd35 I ovd on cd26 my last period was on jan14 and I now thing I maybe late but I'm not to sure I took a preg test on Sunday and it said no so I'm just wondering what you all may think
My breasts hurt I have lose of appitie and so tired
butt i do know the tender breasts could be signs of hormones too
Thnx so much

I am on cd35 I ovd on cd26 my last period was on jan14 and I now thing I maybe late but I'm not to sure I took a preg test on Sunday and it said no so I'm just wondering what you all may think
Thnx so much

Give it a few more days and test again. hope you get a bfp!

Thnx so much

Give it a few more days and test again. hope you get a bfp!

Agreed, 9dpo is early.

How is everyone doing today?

Temp is down a bit today. For some reason I can't sleep for crap the past four nights, it is getting really irritating. Like clock work I wake up between 3-4 and then can't fall back asleep for 20-30 mins. And sometimes wake back up shortly after falling asleep again. My normal temping time is 5:45 so this REALLY screws things up. :growlmad:

I am not sure what my real temp should be this morning. I woke up at 3:45 and took it then because when I wake early I usually take it then and then again at my normal time. So at 3:45 it was 97.33. So I would assume at 5:45 it would be higher but no, when I woke at 5:45 it was 97.18. I was confused and took it again right away then got 97.33 so I stuck with that temp. Then just for the hell of it I took it again when I woke at 7:15 and it was 97.6. Not quite sure what is accurate at this point, I wish I could just sleep like a normal person! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->