Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Rachel I have nights like that as well. I never used to and I don't know why I wake up so much and toss and turn! And the dreams lately are crazy!
My temp went up a little bit today but not a lot, and it's not out of the ordinary for me. I'm going to take another opk later. Probably 2 or so. I'm having like some very slight cramps and gas. And I can't really put my finger on why. I hope I am O'ing today. We bd'd last night and I'm going to continue to try the next few nights. Keep your fx'd for me! How is everyone else doing?

I really hope this is it for you and you O today or tomorrow! That would be nice and normal :happydance:

I have a question for ladies that live in the US:

I am going to see my primary care Dr. on Tuesday. Do you know if he can order fertility/hormone bloodwork tests for me or would that have to be done by my gyno? I am not due to go to my gyno until June.

I am going to ask for thyroid testing to be done but I am curious as to what else I can ask him to check for me at this point.

Rachel My primary care dr sends me for thyroid, sugar, that kinda stuff all the time to check but my gyno is the only one who has ever sent me to check hormone levels and that sort of thing. I really don't know if your regular doctor will do that but I would think that they can. I know some women don't have gynos and just get paps at the doctors office so maybe he can. You'd have to ask I guess.

Oh and I forgot to mention that last night my cm was much more clear, slippery,and stretchy. It wasn't the most strechy ewcm I've ever had but it showed up after all that creamy stuff! Not gonna check cm today cause we bd'd last night.

Anyone elses moods feel as wonky as their hormones? My moods feel like my temps, up and down, I feel crazy. I hate to know what I will be like when I am actually pregnant! I think some hormone keeps surging then going back to normal then surging again or something, because every once in awhile I will be freaking out about nothing. My temps are up and down like crazy too, even though I am sleeping like a rock and taking them at 6:30 pretty much every day. When I was on the pill, everything was balanced and I was the most sane rational person.

I get like that a lot lovetoteach.It's not just you. Now I have been diagnosed with anxiety and depression and I am not currently medicated for either but I feel like I'e been doing great for the most part. Sometimes I get angry and a few hours later I'm happy. Then I get sad. It's all very strange. I am convinced that my hormones are gone crazy. I don't know what sort of blood tests they ran on me in December but I think they were very wrong in telling me there wasn't anything out of order. First off my hair is falling out, secondly I have NEVER in my life had acne this bad, I look absolutely horrible and it's depressing, and last why have my cycles been so out of whack and my emotions so crazy?! I'm ok right now but I can't imagine these things are just 'the norm'. I truly think that the birth control has a lot to do with it. I'm doing everything I should be, eating well, exercising, taking vitamins, drinking NOTHING but water....so what is wrong with me? Is it also what is preventing me from conceiving? Someone told me that some women's bodies get so dependant on the birth control that their body takes a long time to remember how to work properly and that's why some women can take up to a year to normalize.It's driving me nuts though!

was going to wait until later to take an opk but I realized I haven't peed since about 630 am ddn't drink much, and I really hadda go. It's another pos and this time right off the bat, it didn't get darker as it went on it was just dark, boom! The pic above the wood table was taken first barely about a minute after I dipped it and the one on the counter was taken a few minutes late. I guess that means tonight or tomorrow I suppose? Last cycle i got 3 in a row before I o'd I think. Hopefully this is my last pos opk this cycle and I O successfully cause I dunno if I can bd for the next 3 nights. Lol I'm tried already.

Attachments

• IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4
So I just got a reading from Gail, not sure if I believe in all of that, but I just had to. It was very strange/spooky. She said pregnancy is on my mind a lot lately (could be true for all of us) She sees a baby boy born in 2013, and believes he will be concieved by May. Then the weird part is that she said she sees two more baby girls after that, even thought she sees I only PLAN to have two children. Which is completly right, we both want two, and I never told her this. Another strange thing is that needle string wives tale thing showed me having a a boy, and then circled a million times for a girl... So strange...

was going to wait until later to take an opk but I realized I haven't peed since about 630 am ddn't drink much, and I really hadda go. It's another pos and this time right off the bat, it didn't get darker as it went on it was just dark, boom! The pic above the wood table was taken first barely about a minute after I dipped it and the one on the counter was taken a few minutes late. I guess that means tonight or tomorrow I suppose? Last cycle i got 3 in a row before I o'd I think. Hopefully this is my last pos opk this cycle and I O successfully cause I dunno if I can bd for the next 3 nights. Lol I'm tried already.

That one is super dark, darker then any I have seen. Hope that is the one, it looks darker then the last you posted.

So I just got a reading from Gail, not sure if I believe in all of that, but I just had to. It was very strange/spooky. She said pregnancy is on my mind a lot lately (could be true for all of us) She sees a baby boy born in 2013, and believes he will be concieved by May. Then the weird part is that she said she sees two more baby girls after that, even thought she sees I only PLAN to have two children. Which is completly right, we both want two, and I never told her this. Another strange thing is that needle string wives tale thing showed me having a a boy, and then circled a million times for a girl... So strange...

Very interesting. Like you said, I'm not sure if I believe that sorta thing but it sounds good! I'd be interested to see if you conceive in May! Maybe the 2 girls will be twins....or one will be a happy surprise after you already have your 2. lol I'm too scared to get any predictions done but it's kinda cool!
Yeah it is surprisingly dark, I hope I O tonight or tomorrow and we could bd today and tomorrow and then have a break. I am so tired the last few days like I don't have a lot of energy. Also after about 3 days of bd'ing dh needs a break, I don't blame him.

Very interesting. Like you said, I'm not sure if I believe that sorta thing but it sounds good! I'd be interested to see if you conceive in May! Maybe the 2 girls will be twins....or one will be a happy surprise after you already have your 2. lol I'm too scared to get any predictions done but it's kinda cool!
Yeah it is surprisingly dark, I hope I O tonight or tomorrow and we could bd today and tomorrow and then have a break. I am so tired the last few days like I don't have a lot of energy. Also after about 3 days of bd'ing dh needs a break, I don't blame him.

The third one must be a suprise, she said conception for the girls July 2014 and December 2016. I was terrified to get a reading, I thought for sure she might say that I wouldn't concieve on my own. I have been in such a panic about this all though that I just had to do it in hopes that the reading would calm me down. She said the baby boy wasn't giving her exact conception dates, but that he would be born in 2013, but she does feel it will be by May 2012, but obviously a conception right now wouldn't give me a 2013 birth. That just makes me feel a little better about having a few months to get my cycles back on track.

That is spooky Lovetoteach gave said i would have a conception in may as well with a girl and then Oct. 2014 we only planned on having one more so matbe we will have a surpise too

That is spooky Lovetoteach gave said i would have a conception in may as well with a girl and then Oct. 2014 we only planned on having one more so matbe we will have a surpise too

Well mine is BY May, so if she is right for both then maybe we can be bump buddies. A lot of different things such as chinese gender chart, Gail, and the wedding ring/needle and string test all say my first will be a boy. The chinese gender chart says that Feb, and April will be the only boy months until July. I am so interested to see what/who is right or wrong. Maybe I can relax during the month of March and focus on my new house.

Oooh so maybe that boy will be conceived in april and you'd have him jan of 2013. sounds exciting! lol I will be waiting to see but it's pretty cool!

That is spooky Lovetoteach gail said i would have a conception in may as well with a girl and then Oct. 2014 we only planned on having one more so maybe we will have a surpise too

Well mine is BY May, so if she is right for both then maybe we can be bump buddies. A lot of different things such as chinese gender chart, Gail, and the wedding ring/needle and string test all say my first will be a boy. The chinese gender chart says that Feb, and April will be the only boy months until July. I am so interested to see what/who is right or wrong. Maybe I can relax during the month of March and focus on my new house.

Bump buddies yay I hope it is right we would have late Jan or early Feb babies

Oooh so maybe that boy will be conceived in april and you'd have him jan of 2013. sounds exciting! lol I will be waiting to see but it's pretty cool!

Yes I will be waiting to see too. Wanted a 2012 baby, but who the heck cares what year he is born! I think my DH needs a break too, I need to get my cycles back in order, or at least figure out when I O, because BDing every other day for extended periods of time isn't normal for us. It takes the fun out of everything. Long cycles lead to too much BDing for baby purposes and not just for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->