Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Oooh so maybe that boy will be conceived in april and you'd have him jan of 2013. sounds exciting! lol I will be waiting to see but it's pretty cool!

Yes I will be waiting to see too. Wanted a 2012 baby, but who the heck cares what year he is born! I think my DH needs a break too, I need to get my cycles back in order, or at least figure out when I O, because BDing every other day for extended periods of time isn't normal for us. It takes the fun out of everything. Long cycles lead to too much BDing for baby purposes and not just for fun.

Yeah dh and I are having a hard time keeping up with a good bd schedule and I love that we are doing it more it isn't as spontaneous and it's really kinda tiring! If I get pregnant this cycle the baby will be due in November and that is so close to the end of the year anyway. You're right it doesn't matter what year. If I'm unsuccessful this cycle I plan on toning down the ttc a lot and only continuing temping probably until May or June.

Yeah currently I am trying to just temp and not focus on OPKs as much until my cycle gets shorter. Anybody ever think about fertilaid? It has vitex and prenatal type vitamins? I would love to condense my pill taking, and I have heard good things about it... I feel like I am taking way too many pills right now.

Imsotired - fingers crossed for O.

With regard to Predictions - hope I don't offend but how much do those things cost? I'm thinking of changing profession. They say the same thing to every lady with a slight variation and TBH are prying on vulnerabilities. Sorry if I'm causing offense but I feel they make a lot of money out of despatate women. It's like star signs we can all find a bit that fits and will happily ignore the bits that don't.

Sorry, it's a massive pet hate of mine.

Imsotired - fingers crossed for O.

With regard to Predictions - hope I don't offend but how much do those things cost? I'm thinking of changing profession. They say the same thing to every lady with a slight variation and TBH are prying on vulnerabilities. Sorry if I'm causing offense but I feel they make a lot of money out of despatate women. It's like star signs we can all find a bit that fits and will happily ignore the bits that don't.

Sorry, it's a massive pet hate of mine.

I think different people charge different prices, the one I did was $7.99. I am not offended, and I don't fully believe it either, but I was curious. Had it been $20 I wouldn't have done it, but curiousity got the best of me and I guess we will see what happens.

How are you ladies doing today?

Temp is same as yesterdays. I woke up around 2:30 but then slept straight until 5:45 so had my 3 hours and think it is an accurate reading. If CD 39 was O day I am 10 dpo today. I took a HPT this am and it was BFN. Figured it would be but I had to take it so I could comfortably go out and have some drinks and enjoy myself tonight. I know 10 dpo is a little early but I figure if it is not showing up on a hpt yet then its too early for one night of drinking to hurt anything. I am pretty confident it isnt going to happen this cycle anyways.

I have my second baby shower in a row to go to this weekend (had one last weekend too). This should be depressing!

Rachel- sorry about the bfn but it is early....But it still looks to me that you O'd at some point so you aren't out yet! Ugg I couldn't imagine going to a baby shower!Luckily I don't know anyone who is currently pregnant, knock on wood!

Temp went up a little bit this morning. I had an awful nights sleep though. Woke up at 245 to pee took me a bit to fall back and the neighbors dog was barking. Woke up at 6 to temp had a slight headache. Took me even longer to fall back and then my dog started to bark....Grrrr! Anyway so what I'm saying is, it may not be 100% accurate. So we bd'd last night and I'm going to again tonight before I go out with my friends (there are so many birthdays this month!). Going to take an opk and hope it's negative and that I O'd last night or today because I don't think we could bd for a fourth night! I'm hoping it's neg because yesterdays was so dark! Anyhow I'm hoping and praying that we are gonna catch this egg! How exciting and nervewracking! lol How are you girls!?

Well Ladies took my last dosage of soy this morning now I'm waiting to Ovulate. I hate that damn waiting games we have to go through.

My opk is way lighter today. Def neg but I'm not 100% sure my urine was concentrated enough because it was much lighter. I hope I o'd today and we will bd one last time and then have a break. Fx'd for a temp rise tomorrow!

Had light pink spotting again after we Bd'ed today. That also happened twice a week apart much earlier this cycle..I don't get why that keeps happening. I thought maybe sex jump started AF but I left a tampon in for about 6 hours and there wasnt really anything on it. As usual I am left in confusion and frustration. :growlmad:

I had a baby shower to go to today too. DH's cousin is having a baby girl. I was excited for her, and a little glad that we weren't pregnant at the same time. I kind of want my own attention, and not have to worry about stealing attention, or having it stolen from me and my first child. I guess one positive thing about being one of the last kids out of all our brothers and sisters to have kids is that everyone is going to be extra excited for our baby, because they are all missing when their children were babies. We have several baby sitters if need be!

On a side note, I am having TONS of creamy cm today. Hope it's af coming my way!

Hotpink- Hope you O on time.

Imsotired- I hope you O'd temps look good, and hope that high temp was going to be high even if it wasn't messed up. Fingers crossed for high temps the next few days.

Rachel- I have no idea what that spotting is about, it is strange, but everything seems to be strange about all of us in this thread right now.

P.S. We bought a really nice dresser today for the new house and my MIL and FIL are getting us a fridge. Yay for new things, and more steps toward our first house! Also got new underware, I always feel nice when I have new cute underware<<< might be tmi, but we talk about CM and all that, so I was pretty sure underware wasn't too inappropriate! :)

Oh!!! This is the thread for me!

I stopped my Nuva Ring after my last period which was feb 1, I had terrible pains and cramps around cd 10, thought maybe I o'd (I was optimistic)...then cd 15 I started a cycle of intermittent and random spotting, moderate bleeding and nothing, which I am now on day 4 of...

Any similar experiences? I finally started temping though yesterday in an attempt to figure out my cycle - so much for optimism!

Oh!!! This is the thread for me!

I stopped my Nuva Ring after my last period which was feb 1, I had terrible pains and cramps around cd 10, thought maybe I o'd (I was optimistic)...then cd 15 I started a cycle of intermittent and random spotting, moderate bleeding and nothing, which I am now on day 4 of...

Any similar experiences? I finally started temping though yesterday in an attempt to figure out my cycle - so much for optimism!

Probably just your body reacting to not having Nuva Ring anymore. When I got off BCP I had my normal period that month, and then my next "period" was just two days of spotting. Temping helps a lot with figuring out when your body ovulates. Hopefully your body can kick your hormones back into wack quickly, but it can take a few months.

Finally positive opk this morning........bding like no ones buisness this weekend lol

FF gave me some crosshairs but I'm not exactly sure if the day is correct. I was thinking more yesterday or friday.Even though thrusdays temp is the lowest. Anyway my temp this morning may be off anyway. I woke up at like 20 after 5 (and I'm not even sure I had 3 hours of undisturbed sleep). Hopefully it's ok and my temp reaches higher like last cycles sp I at least know for sure I O'd. My messy sleep pattern is becoming extremely frustrating. I hope I really did O and I hope we caught it. Fx'd for a good nights' sleep and a higher temp tomorrow. I just hopoe I O'd and my body didn't fail me again.

Oh man...here comes my craziness. So I was thinking if I slept until six would my temp have been higher? Or did I not get my 3 hours of undisturbed sleep and it should truly be lower. Oh my Lord this is so confusing. Why is ttc so difficult!? I'm just worried that I have failed to O again and will have to wait another week or more to O. I have pretty bad luck, if there is such a thing. Sorry for my complaining ladies. Just so confused and a bit nervous.

Oh man...here comes my craziness. So I was thinking if I slept until six would my temp have been higher? Or did I not get my 3 hours of undisturbed sleep and it should truly be lower. Oh my Lord this is so confusing. Why is ttc so difficult!? I'm just worried that I have failed to O again and will have to wait another week or more to O. I have pretty bad luck, if there is such a thing. Sorry for my complaining ladies. Just so confused and a bit nervous.

Not everyone's body tricks them as bad as mine did! I think you did O, your OPK was very dark, darker then any I have personally seen in real life.

I think you did O. The pos OPKs with the temp rise looks promising to me. Nice and early!

As for me with the spotting after sex yesterday-It was light pink then I put a tampon in and after I took it out several hours later there wasnt really much on it. Then when I went to the bathroom and had a bm (sorry tmi!) I wiped and there was a little bright red blood so I figured maybe AF was on her way. Put another tampon in for several hours took it out and nothing really on it, then put another one in for like 7 hours and all that was on it was dark brown dried up blood. And now nothing. So I guess it wasnt AF still don't know what is happening.

I didn't get to temp today because I didn't even go to bed until an hour after I normally temp (it was a crazy night of drinking!). So I guess I will see what tomorrows temp brings. I think I am 11 dpo today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->