Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Well temp dropped back down today and AF got me. Honestly I am happy though because I knew I wasn't pregnant and I was sick of this confusing cycle and ready to start a fresh new one.

Because my temp went back down and the witch got me, that makes me believe 100% I did in fact O and the bleeding was some sort of mid cycle bleeding which I still do not know for sure why it happened. But if it happens again I will be making an appt. with my gyno asap and demanding answers. At this point I have been on the vitex for about a couple months so I am hoping this cycle I will O at least by day 20 something. I am nervous my body is setteling in at cd 40 O since it did about that the past two cycles.

Hey girls, what's new?
Rach- sorry af got you but I'm happy you got something and you didn't have an anov cycle. Now you can try again! I hope you have a shorter cycle!
Hotpink- I see your temp went back down. It is a bit early for O for you, perhaps it was a fluke.
Lovetoteach and Bean, anything new?

My temp seems to be creeping up SLOWLY. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not?I pray that my temp stays up! I just hope that I O'd . FF moved my crosshairs to friday like I expected. I hope we caught it! To be completely honest I dunno whether I ate something weird but I'm feeling strange. Maybe I'm just getting sick. Hope not. Also, yesterday and today I still noticed some ewcm? Dunno why I'd still have ewcm but I was happy to see it really because I usually don't get much of it. I think I am 3dpo and I'm starting my tww. I hope I don't go as crazy as I did last time!

ImSoTired it is too early for O time although I did take soy on cd3-7 this cycle so I'm hoping for a early O anyways my cycles can be from cd30-50 I just want a shorter cycle.

ImSoTired it is too early for O time although I did take soy on cd3-7 this cycle so I'm hoping for a early O anyways my cycles can be from cd30-50 I just want a shorter cycle.

I know what you mean. Since coming off of bc I've had a 63 day cycle, a 72 day cycle and whatever the last one was with a few normal ones mixed in. This will be my shortest cycle in forever! I hope the vitex is doing it's thing and I will continue to have shorter cycles.

I hope the Vitex does something for me as well. If I have weird bleeding again this cycle though I think I will go off the Vitex because I never had that issue the previous 3 cycles so I still can't help but to want to blame Vitex for all this madness.

Imsotired-things are looking good! I hope you caught that eggie this time.

When you ladies do OPKs how long do you hold your pee for? I normally do 4 hours but it is such a hassle I am wondering if 3 hours would suffice.

Thanks Rachel. I hope we caught the egg as well!

As for the opks- I have my fmu and then drink a lot. Within a few hours I hafta pee again. Then I stop drinking and wait 3 to 4 hours (usually bringing me into the afternoon hours) and take the opk. 3 hours is usually pretty good if you can't hold it until 4.

Hmmm I thought I posted on here, but I don't see it anywhere.

My temp is 96.7, .1 below my lowest temp dips. Who knows what that means! Probably nothing. I am just using this waiting time as a break to chill out and enjoy DH without constantly trying to get him to BD.

Lovetoteach hope you get out of limbo soon. I know how annoying and confusing it is. Hope you and your DH have some great bonding time without worrying about babymaking!

Maybe try an OPK today? That is what I do when I get major temp drops. Sometimes it is a good sign!

Maybe try an OPK today? That is what I do when I get major temp drops. Sometimes it is a good sign!

We will see, but if I am Oing today by some miracle the surge would be over already right? I will pee on an OPK in a few hours just for the heck of it.

Well here I go again
I tested last week on it said no
I tested again yesterday and it said no
I'm on cd38 I think I ovd on cd26
Still no witch
Cramps bad last night and on and off every couple days
nipples have been hurting for over a week now
Not to sure what's going on

Ok Ladies I found a couple websites that said vitex can cause mid cycle bleeding as a side effect.

https://www.ehow.com/how_5142863_use-vitex.html

https://altmedicine.about.com/od/herbsupplementguide/a/Vitex.htm

The first website says stop taking it if you develop that as a side effect. Ugh I really was hoping Vitex was going to be my savoir, now I am starting to think I should stop taking as maybe my body does not like it.

What do you ladies think?

Bean if you read this, do you know anything about this? Could you possibly ask your friend?

I am so upset and just want answers. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->