Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Ugg. I'm 9dpo and I definately have something going on here but I think it's just PMS. Af is due in 3 or 4 days. I need all the luck I can get! Feeling really skeptical but still wishing this were my month.

How is everyone else today?

Ugg. I'm 9dpo and I definately have something going on here but I think it's just PMS. Af is due in 3 or 4 days. I need all the luck I can get! Feeling really skeptical but still wishing this were my month.

How is everyone else today?

I can't wait to find out! That will be so exciting to see one of us get our bfps :)

As for me, i'm just waiting and taking my pills. My temp over the past four days has been pretty much the exact same, something has gotta give soon. Had a nice and distracting weekend with the inlaws. Starting to pack up the apartment too, not fun.

10dpo today. Bfn this morning along with a temp drop. Wondering if af is gonna bee a day or two earlier than last cycle.:cry:

Boxxey :rofl:

AFM: Could I be implanting today ladies? My temp has dropped, but still above the cover line. and I'm having some cramping today as well.

AFM: Could I be implanting today ladies? My temp has dropped, but still above the cover line. and I'm having some cramping today as well.

I don't think it would be implantation at 3dpo, I have heard of early implantation, but I am pretty sure early implanting happens around 4-5 and normal is 7-12dpo. Which is why imsotired is still not out at 10dpo! Hopefully that could still be implantation imsotired. Fingers crossed for all of you!

I don't think it would be implantation at 3dpo, I have heard of early implantation, but I am pretty sure early implanting happens around 4-5 and normal is 7-12dpo. Which is why imsotired is still not out at 10dpo! Hopefully that could still be implantation imsotired. Fingers crossed for all of you!

I'm hoping you are right and this dip is implantaion. I have to say, I don't feel much of anything today except I'm a bit dizzy when I stand up and my breasts are still very painful. If af were going to start tomorrow or Wed I'd probably have some cramping on and off like I usually do. I'm going to try and not test tomorrow and hold off until the 29th, closer to af, and I'm trying so hard not to be to stressed. I'm a walking mess today, completely out of my head and very emotional. I just can't stop thinking about that bfn. I stared at it as if, by some miracle, it would change to a bfp. I feel so useless and just devestated. I have the tiniest bit of hope left but it's definately waning. I don't know why this has to be so hard. I really need something else to focus on. How are the rest of you girls today?

Just making sure Lovetoteach we didnt use a raincoat on the 14th so wasn't for sure since we are on a break make him use them after that.

I'm hoping you are right and this dip is implantaion. I have to say, I don't feel much of anything today except I'm a bit dizzy when I stand up and my breasts are still very painful. If af were going to start tomorrow or Wed I'd probably have some cramping on and off like I usually do. I'm going to try and not test tomorrow and hold off until the 29th, closer to af, and I'm trying so hard not to be to stressed. I'm a walking mess today, completely out of my head and very emotional. I just can't stop thinking about that bfn. I stared at it as if, by some miracle, it would change to a bfp. I feel so useless and just devestated. I have the tiniest bit of hope left but it's definately waning. I don't know why this has to be so hard. I really need something else to focus on. How are the rest of you girls today?

I am good. Just waiting on my temps to stop flat lining. I really don't think a bfn at 10dpo counts you out at all, all the bfps at 9dpo are really just early bfps.

All the changes in my life seem to happen all at once everytime there is something major. I am so excited because I am moving next month, starting to work again in May, and hopefully adding a bfp to the mix by May too :)

I think it will all fall in place like that because that is just how my life works. In 2009 I graduated college, got married, and got my first real job. So if my life follows that pattern I guess my bfp would be sometime in 2012, but hopefully I don't have to wait the whole year! Hoping good things come in threes, and then I hope that chain of three can take effect on this thread and we can start a chain of bfps.

Don't count yourself out until the evil witch flys in!

Just making sure Lovetoteach we didnt use a raincoat on the 14th so wasn't for sure since we are on a break make him use them after that.

I forgot you were on a break. I thought this whole time you were ttc this cycle. I was really confused when you mentioned condoms at one point. I haven't used one in months. My mind is in ttc mode, and lots of changes are happening for me soon so I am going a little crazy and my mind feels like mush. I can't remember anything.

I hope all of those good things happen for you, lovetoteach. People always tell me that good things happen in 3s. As well as bad things I suppose. My pattern, However, is more like 1 good year, 1 bad year. 2011 was the worst so I'm hoping 2012 makes up for it. I'm pretty sure that if this isn't my cycle I will be taking the next 3 months off and begin trying again in June. I can't take the pressure of ttc. I just hope that I can relax those 3 months. I will certainly be excersising a lot and reading a lot. I should be done babysitting in May and I can't wait! It breaks my heart that I put some much effort into this child and he's not even mine. It doesn't feel the same as if he were my own and it makes me sad. Also, I really want to focus on myself while I still can(because when you have a child it's impossible) and having him here takes up a lot of my time and it's time I can't take to myself and relax when I'm stressing about ttc. I Hope 2012 is a wonderful year for all of us!

Well looks like no O for me this cycle :( I ovulated last month on cd 18...well I'm cd 17 and no signs what so ever. Maybe it'll be late... Just hope it's not another annovulatory cycle, couldn't bear that...out of 7 months trying I've only ovulated twice, I'm so scared I've got problems and will never have a baby. I read some threads on here and no offense but they terrify me as I see ladies in my situation posting a year ago and they're still having problems years later and no closer to that baby and I think it'll be me...just wish August would hurry up so I can go to the dr and get the fertility help ball rolling...just wish it would happen before then...ttc 7 months now and starting to lose hope, just wish I could be like a normal lady and ovulate :(

10dpo today. Bfn this morning along with a temp drop. Wondering if af is gonna bee a day or two earlier than last cycle.:cry:

Don't give up yet, as lovetoteach said it def could still be implantation dip! And if that were the case that could explain no BFP yet, I am keeping my FXed for you!

CD8 here time is still dragging waiting for my potential fertile window which I don't expect to come until no earlier than CD 20 something considering my earliest O since stopping BCP was CD 24. I would even be thrilled if I could O on CD 20 something again though honestly. Just no more CD 30+ O days please! :wacko:

I forgot you were on a break. I thought this whole time you were ttc this cycle. I was really confused when you mentioned condoms at one point. I haven't used one in months. My mind is in ttc mode, and lots of changes are happening for me soon so I am going a little crazy and my mind feels like mush. I can't remember anything.

Are you sure you don't have preggo sometimers? :rofl:

Haha, that would be too lucky and highly doubtful. If I am that way right now I am going to be a mess when I am prego :)

Thanks Rachel, I hope so! And I also hope you have a nice early O this cycle!
baby_nurse- maybe you will just O late this cycle don't give up hope on cd17! Do you know for sure that you've had a lot of anovulatory cycles? I'm sorry, but I forget whether you temp or use opks? I hope you O soon.

Agreed. You might just be Oing a few days later. CD17 isn't the last day possible for ovulation. Sometimes our bodies are just wacky. Hopefully you O soon!

Haha, that would be too lucky and highly doubtful. If I am that way right now I am going to be a mess when I am prego :)

You'll be most defo be a mess:haha:

I agree with everyone else-Just because you have not O'ed by CD 17 and don't have signs yet does not mean you will have an anov cycle. I had O'ed as late as CD 40 and imsotired has O'ed ever later than that. Don't stress too much just yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->