Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I agree with everyone else-Just because you have not O'ed by CD 17 and don't have signs yet does not mean you will have an anov cycle. I had O'ed as late as CD 40 and imsotired has O'ed ever later than that. Don't stress too much just yet!

Haha yes I have. I O'd around cd60, then cd 30, and then cd16 (finally! after some VERY long cycles in the past 9 months) and that is only since I've been tracking. lol.

Feeling so down today. BCP was the most stupid decision I've made!!! FF says no O'v detected, supposed to today.

So I said I wouldn't test today and of course I did anyway. Bfn, unfortunately. This morning my temp went right back up though and sorta got my hopes up a bit. Hoping it wasn't some fluke. I have the occasional cramp or twinge but nothing out of the ordinary. I am confused and not very confident. All I can do is hope to get better results in a day or two.
How is everyone else today?

hello all... have not read all thread but had a nose... i came off cerazette on 11th Feb and started bleeding the following day which when took to be cd1. i started using opk on cd8, on cd15 i started spotting but only when i wipe and cos of this did not test on cd15. tested yesterday and today and still negative not spotting but am sure there was some ewcm this morning. not sure if all this is good bad or what... any ideas?

Hi ladies,
How you all holding up? Been having a pretty relaxed cycle so far, CD17 and only taking the Pregnacare conception. Pretty convinced i had EWCM today, but not sure because ive never seen it before! It was very stretchy but not as clear as i would expect. Still never had a 2nd line on an OPK. Anyone ever heard of them not working at all for someone? Maybe i have a faulty batch?

So I said I wouldn't test today and of course I did anyway. Bfn, unfortunately. This morning my temp went right back up though and sorta got my hopes up a bit. Hoping it wasn't some fluke. I have the occasional cramp or twinge but nothing out of the ordinary. I am confused and not very confident. All I can do is hope to get better results in a day or two.

I am going to call yesterday an implant dip until proven otherwise. Remember test can't pick anything up until a few days after implantation!

I am going to call yesterday an implant dip until proven otherwise. Remember test can't pick anything up until a few days after implantation!

Thanks, I HOPE HOPE HOPE that it was implantation. So I was just checking out (and obsessing) over charts on FF. When I was done I went back to my charts and looked at them again. This whole time I though I was due on the 1st and I'm actually due on the second. So I'm going to try and wait until at least the 1st, hopefully the 2nd until I test again. This is really crazy...How are you lovetoteach? Packing today?Anything new?

Hi ladies,
How you all holding up? Been having a pretty relaxed cycle so far, CD17 and only taking the Pregnacare conception. Pretty convinced i had EWCM today, but not sure because ive never seen it before! It was very stretchy but not as clear as i would expect. Still never had a 2nd line on an OPK. Anyone ever heard of them not working at all for someone? Maybe i have a faulty batch?

I'm not an expert on opks but maybe you have a short surge and that's why you never get a +? I don't get a lot of ewcm either so don't fret. Hope you O soon!GL!

hello all... have not read all thread but had a nose... i came off cerazette on 11th Feb and started bleeding the following day which when took to be cd1. i started using opk on cd8, on cd15 i started spotting but only when i wipe and cos of this did not test on cd15. tested yesterday and today and still negative not spotting but am sure there was some ewcm this morning. not sure if all this is good bad or what... any ideas?

Hard to say, you have just now come of of bc so you may or may not be having reg cycles.

ummmm imsotired-that damn well looks like an implantation dip to me! I have everything crossed for you! And by the way of course your test would still be BFN today if that was in fact an implantation dip you need to give your body a few days to produce the hormone so it will show up..I can't wait to see what happens!!

ummmm imsotired-that damn well looks like an implantation dip to me! I have everything crossed for you! And by the way of course your test would still be BFN today if that was in fact an implantation dip you need to give your body a few days to produce the hormone so it will show up..I can't wait to see what happens!!

Thanks. I hope you 2 are right! It would be an absolute dream come true and it's sooo hard not to get my hopes up right now. I actually temped about a half hour early because someone texted me at 5:30 and I was so excited that my temp had risen that I couldn't go back to sleep until 7! That and I was VERY hungry so I went downstairs to eat and get a drink and then I woke up DH for work and then fell back asleep. Thanks for keeping everything crossed lol, I need all the help I can get. haha

So after some intense and a ridiculous amount of time spent googling "vitex, spotting, early period, side effects, ETC" I came across this thread.

I am so glad I am not alone! I started taking Vitex a couple weeks ago because I have had some anovulatory cycles. I stopped bcp in November. Thought I was pg in December. Doc made me feel like I was going crazy. (Not going back to that one) but I had the weirdest symptoms. I legitimately thought I was pg.

Then I started doing some research and read Marilynn Shannons "Fertility, Cycles, and Nutrition." Long story short - I bought Lifetime Professional Prenatals and started taking Vitex. It is now CD 28 and I am having the weirdest tingles/cramps, light pink spotting, brown ewcm... all of which is on my chart (see below). I thought it was implantation bleeding but now am thinking it's the Vitex. I decided to only take 1 a day (instead of 2) starting today. I have no idea if I should count it as spotting or light menses. Ugh... so frustrating.

I am sure DH is sick of hearing me talk about it (although, that's what they are for). However, there is nothing like finding other ladies out there going through the same thing! If you all could, please keep us posted. Also, do you have any thoughts on what's going on with my cycles?

Here's the link. My Ovulation Chart

TIA!!!

Thanks, I HOPE HOPE HOPE that it was implantation. So I was just checking out (and obsessing) over charts on FF. When I was done I went back to my charts and looked at them again. This whole time I though I was due on the 1st and I'm actually due on the second. So I'm going to try and wait until at least the 1st, hopefully the 2nd until I test again. This is really crazy...How are you lovetoteach? Packing today?Anything new?

Today we had another guy come out to check on and do a report on if we needed dirt built up to make sure the water ran away from the foundation or not. He came out and said it may need tiny bit of work, but since the foundation is just fine it really isn't an issue. The loan company is really nit picky though, so we will see what they make us do.

Also, I had an interview today and got the job. There is a new Walmart opening up in the town I am moving to in May, and a friend of mine got me a job there in the cell phone department. Not an amazing paying job, but right now a job is a job! They said with a management degree I would probably move up pretty fast. I just have to see if I think I might like it or if I still want to pursue teaching. Very confused and excited all at the same time. I am just glad that I will be making money again even if it's half of what DH makes. So house and a job, now just need to round it all off with my third piece of good new. :)

Also I am so excited for your maybe baby. That is what I call my possible baby during the tww.

So after some intense and a ridiculous amount of time spent googling "vitex, spotting, early period, side effects, ETC" I came across this thread.

I am so glad I am not alone! I started taking Vitex a couple weeks ago because I have had some anovulatory cycles. I stopped bcp in November. Thought I was pg in December. Doc made me feel like I was going crazy. (Not going back to that one) but I had the weirdest symptoms. I legitimately thought I was pg.

Then I started doing some research and read Marilynn Shannons "Fertility, Cycles, and Nutrition." Long story short - I bought Lifetime Professional Prenatals and started taking Vitex. It is now CD 28 and I am having the weirdest tingles/cramps, light pink spotting, brown ewcm... all of which is on my chart (see below). I thought it was implantation bleeding but now am thinking it's the Vitex. I decided to only take 1 a day (instead of 2) starting today. I have no idea if I should count it as spotting or light menses. Ugh... so frustrating.

I am sure DH is sick of hearing me talk about it (although, that's what they are for). However, there is nothing like finding other ladies out there going through the same thing! If you all could, please keep us posted. Also, do you have any thoughts on what's going on with my cycles?

Here's the link. My Ovulation Chart

TIA!!!

I would call it spotting until it gets to a light flow. This is the right thread to let it all out and ask questions though. If I didn't have this thread I would drive DH crazy, he would be fairly certain that I was broken forever and that we need to adopt lol. He is kind of dramatic and always thinks of the worst, so I keep him on a need to know basis and air all my concerns to these ladies. It is very nice to have other people that can relate to the crazyness of coming off bcp. I too was almost 100% positive I was pregnant in December too, but turned out I wasn't.

I'm so scared of having another 6 month long cycle. I know I'm only CD 4 right now, but I don't think I can handle any more of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->