Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Ugg. I just found out my friend and his gf are having a baby. On accident of course. Does anyone know how difficult it was to pretend to be happy for them and not jealous. I feel like such an awful person because I can't just be happy for them. I know he will be a wonderful father but they werent even trying!:cry:I'm such a bad friend!

Ugg. I just found out my friend and his gf are having a baby. On accident of course. Does anyone know how difficult it was to pretend to be happy for them and not jealous. I feel like such an awful person because I can't just be happy for them. I know he will be a wonderful father but they werent even trying!:cry:I'm such a bad friend!

Not a bad friend, you just want it to be your turn!

Thank you. I just had a break down today after seeing yet another negative opk. I am going to lay off them and checking cm for a few days so I don't drive myself crazy. I just need my doctors appt to hurry up so I can get some answers one way or another. Some days I feel positive and others I just want to cry. I had a good cry about it today so hopefully I can move on and feel better for awhile. Thank god I have you ladies to talk to about this and make me feel better. I hope you o very soon and have a nice normal cycle again imsotired!!

:hugs: I am going crazy right there with you. Going to give it up and call the doctor tomorrow to make an appointment. My mother in law says she will help me pay for it since I don't have insurance yet with my new job. I can't wait anymore and a 80 something day cycle is nuts, I can't have another 10-11 month gap between periods. Too bad doctors aren't magic, but it's worth a consult I guess.

Good luck at the dr lovetoteach. Hope they can straighten you right out.

Thank you. I just had a break down today after seeing yet another negative opk. I am going to lay off them and checking cm for a few days so I don't drive myself crazy. I just need my doctors appt to hurry up so I can get some answers one way or another. Some days I feel positive and others I just want to cry. I had a good cry about it today so hopefully I can move on and feel better for awhile. Thank god I have you ladies to talk to about this and make me feel better. I hope you o very soon and have a nice normal cycle again imsotired!!

:hugs: I am going crazy right there with you. Going to give it up and call the doctor tomorrow to make an appointment. My mother in law says she will help me pay for it since I don't have insurance yet with my new job. I can't wait anymore and a 80 something day cycle is nuts, I can't have another 10-11 month gap between periods. Too bad doctors aren't magic, but it's worth a consult I guess.

That is great news that you are able to go see a Dr! I hope we both get answers very soon.

Imsotired-i totally understand how you feel. Everyone around me is falling pregnant after trying for a month and I have to pretend I am happy when I am heart broken on the inside. Of course I really am happy for them but its so hard when u want it too

Guess I was wrong, temp dropped today. I dreaded that. I feel so betrayed by my own body.

happily, don't fret we have all been there.

My temp keeps dropping and riseing so ff gave me stupid crosshairs again that I know are inaccurate. Hoping my temps stay down so it will stop giving me false crosshairs. I had a terrible headache last night(I think the nice weather is doing a number on my sinuses) and I had a few drinks as well:blush:. I'm surprised my temp wasn't higher actually. It should be a few days before I hope to O anyway.

I hope you girls are doing well today. Anything new?

I agree that FF is likely wrong on your O date, but I hope you O for real soon!

My temp went up a lot this morning so I am wondering if I possibly O'ed yesterday?? I had negative OPKs but the one I took on Monday looked darker than the ones I took last week. I didn't take any over the weekend so I guess it is possible I somehow missed the surge. Yesterday was my lowest temp of the cycle aside from CD2 and today my highest so it looks promising but I don't want to get my hopes up. If I did in fact O this would be my earliest O yet.

Typically given my temping history my temp never goes up this high unless I O'ed, was drinking a lot the night before, or was using my heavy down comforter and woke up feeling really overheated. None of those situations was the case for me when I temped this morning.

Check out my chart, what do you ladies think?

I know, Rachel, same here. Just like every month ( I use the term loosley of course, I should say cycle) when AF shows I am SOOOO disappointed. I'm hoping this ntnp will help me better deal with that sort of thing but I have a feeling once my temps show I've O'd I'm still going to go all batsh*t crazy in the tww. We shall see I suppose. I'm routing for you though!FX'D!:hugs:

In a weird way when I get AF I am not as depressed as I am when my O takes forever. Don't get me wrong I get a little upset but it never ruins my day or anything. Not like when I think I am going to O and I don't or when I think I see signs but keep getting neg opks

I think the reason for that is I just know my body and even though I know sometimes you won't have pregnancy symptoms early on, the past few cycles I have just known within a few days of AF coming that I wasn't pg. So I guess when she shows I just was expecting it so it doesnt bother me as much.

I think the reason for that is I just know my body and even though I know sometimes you won't have pregnancy symptoms early on, the past few cycles I have just known within a few days of AF coming that I wasn't pg. So I guess when she shows I just was expecting it so it doesnt bother me as much.

Yeah I always expect AF as well but there is always that little bit of hope that I cling to. Plus AF just sucks to have, lol. But I agree, I am more disappointed when I am waiting for O or when I failed to O. At least AF is a fresh start and it's such a relief to get AF after a loooong cycle.

Ugh, I wanna cry. Got my blood test done this morning got the result and hcg was 3 and just stood up and had a big gush of blood come out. Does this mean I had a chemical pregnancy?

Ugh, I wanna cry. Got my blood test done this morning got the result and hcg was 3 and just stood up and had a big gush of blood come out. Does this mean I had a chemical pregnancy?

I won't be of much help to you. I'm very sorry. I don't know though because I have never even be pregnant let alone had a chemical. I suggest you consult your doctor if you haven't already to get checked out.

I haven't disappeared, just busy working monday-wednesday! Still taking my temps though and so far nothing has happened. Glad to have work keeping me busy, but I am soo tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->