Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

In a weird way when I get AF I am not as depressed as I am when my O takes forever. Don't get me wrong I get a little upset but it never ruins my day or anything. Not like when I think I am going to O and I don't or when I think I see signs but keep getting neg opks

Yes! This is what I am feeling, I just wish I would O already. but now I just want AF to come so I can start a fresh cycle. I am giving up on this cycle :(

In a weird way when I get AF I am not as depressed as I am when my O takes forever. Don't get me wrong I get a little upset but it never ruins my day or anything. Not like when I think I am going to O and I don't or when I think I see signs but keep getting neg opks

Yes! This is what I am feeling, I just wish I would O already. but now I just want AF to come so I can start a fresh cycle. I am giving up on this cycle :(

I don't think you should necessarily give up though, I would keep Bd'ing every other day to make sure you are covered. Sometimes our bodies do strange things and you may have just geared up to O and failed and you still might try to O again soon. My cycles are long and I have O'ed as late as CD 40 and I know imsotired has O'ed as late as cd 60 something I think, so don't give up!

Ok, I can keep up the BDing every other day if OH can :) But no more OPKs unless I get some other indication like watery CM. And I may have actually O'd on Monday, when I got the darkest line on my OPK, I keep looking at it and I do think it might have been equal with the control line, but then the temp shift did not happen, so who knows.

I think I just have to relax for the rest of this cycle

Yep I did O around cd 60 in my longest cycle to date. It was so annoying.
Anywho nothing new here. I'm just waiting for ff to realize I haven't O'd. I'm hoping to O anyday now and keep this cycle nice and short. No opks for me this cycle so we will know when i get the temp rise. We are bd'ing whenever we want without any protection but I am not focusing on ttc. So far so good. I only hope I can keep it up. Hope everyone else is doing well!

I think we have done well with BDing every two days since CD8. Currently on CD31, been BDing every day for last 3, in case Monday's OPK was really positive, but will go back to every other day now. might have a break tonight lol

I think every other day is ideal, we usually don't get too burned out from every other day, once in a while we will skip two days. But I am always paranoid since I never know when I will O that we will just happen to miss it if I do that.

I really wish I O'ed on Tuesday but it looks like I am still playing the waiting game! I am a pro at that game :haha:

Hey ladies, I'm closing on my new house today in a few hours! So excited :)

My temp is up too the same old tricks again, so no real news there yet... if it stays up and I did FINALLY O, we bd'd nowhere near close enough for anything to happen, but right now I would be happy for any sign of progress. Stupid thing is there are no gynocologist in the small town I am moving to, and the gynos in the larger town below us are moving locations, so the closest one is about 25 minutes away, in a bad part of town, or 40 minutes away in a very nice hospital where I currently live for a few more days...

Congrats! I hope you have excersised your wrist because there is a lot of signing ahead of you! I would go with the nice hospital even if it is the furthest. My gyno is in the nice hospital but fortunately I live very close to it! Thats just my opinion, hope you make the best choice for you and I hope something happens for you soon!

Can't wait for FF to realize it is wrong. Hoping I get a temp rise soon though. Had a rough night's sleep last night for the first time in weeks. I hope that doesn't continue. Hope everyone else here is doing well!

Hey ladies, I'm closing on my new house today in a few hours! So excited :)

My temp is up too the same old tricks again, so no real news there yet... if it stays up and I did FINALLY O, we bd'd nowhere near close enough for anything to happen, but right now I would be happy for any sign of progress. Stupid thing is there are no gynocologist in the small town I am moving to, and the gynos in the larger town below us are moving locations, so the closest one is about 25 minutes away, in a bad part of town, or 40 minutes away in a very nice hospital where I currently live for a few more days...

I hope the closing went well! :happydance:

Hey ladies,

I got my BFP!! :happydance: Czn't quite believe it. It can happen. Took a while for my cycles to settle but I as stilling O'ing late. I can't remember if any of you are taking B complex but I'm sure that it helped with my LP. O'd CD22 this cycle. 13dpo today. Lucky cycle number 7. 1 year and 5 days since stopping BCP.

I hope you all join me soon. I'm sure you will. I will keep popping by as I usually do. Everything crossed for you lovely ladies.

:hugs:

yayyyy I am so excited for you and it gives me hope!

Were your cycles still as messed up as mine 7 months after BCP?

My issue isnt with a short LP but just Oing really late, last couple cycles has been around CD40 and this cycle I am already on CD 26 and still no O in site. :nope:

My issue isnt with a short LP but just Oing really late, last couple cycles has been around CD40 and this cycle I am already on CD 26 and still no O in site. :nope:

Thanks. My cycle at 6 months was 56 days long. The rest were shorter but by using OPKs I realised I was O'ing late and my LP was only 9-10days.

From everything I've read late Oing should reduce your chances you just have to wait longer for each chance and it's harder to get the Bding timing right.

I really feel for you. I hated waiting until CD20 to O. It got me down too. You'll get there I know you will. :hugs:

Congratulations, Bean! You are a lucky girl! I hope you send some dust our way! You really are an inspiration as you have had a lot of problems that the rest of us have had. I can't wait until I get my bfp!

Thanks Imsotired. I think you'll get your BFP soon look how much better your cycles are now compared to when you started this trend. My cycles improved 3 months ago, so taken a few tries since the improvement. :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks. My cycle at 6 months was 56 days long. The rest were shorter but by using OPKs I realised I was O'ing late and my LP was only 9-10days.

From everything I've read late Oing should reduce your chances you just have to wait longer for each chance and it's harder to get the Bding timing right.

I really feel for you. I hated waiting until CD20 to O. It got me down too. You'll get there I know you will. :hugs:

At this point a CD20 O day would be a blessing, I start to go crazy once CD 20 comes and goes, CD 40 is way too long to wait. I am scared since I O'ed around CD 40 the past two cycles that my body is settling in with that day for O day. :wacko:

Hey ladies,

I got my BFP!! :happydance: Czn't quite believe it. It can happen. Took a while for my cycles to settle but I as stilling O'ing late. I can't remember if any of you are taking B complex but I'm sure that it helped with my LP. O'd CD22 this cycle. 13dpo today. Lucky cycle number 7. 1 year and 5 days since stopping BCP.

I hope you all join me soon. I'm sure you will. I will keep popping by as I usually do. Everything crossed for you lovely ladies.

:hugs:

Yay!!!:happydance: That is so exiting to know that even though everything was out of wack there is still hope :) I hope I can join you in a few months!

It looks like I may have my first positive OPK this cycle. I decided to take one today because my temp was so low. I hope I actually O! :happydance:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->