Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Didn't check cm but it was abundant on the tp yesterday and the day before. Not really a temp rise this morning though. Just hoping I haven't failed to O. Not really worried yet surprisingly.It could just be a slow rise. Dh wanted to bd last night as well so that's a plus even though I might not have O'd anyway. I'm sure I'll start to worry soon if temp doesn't rise tomorrow. How about you Rachel?

It looks like I may have my first positive OPK this cycle. I decided to take one today because my temp was so low. I hope I actually O! :happydance:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/003.jpg

Weekend to be spent BDing then??? ;)

It looks like I may have my first positive OPK this cycle. I decided to take one today because my temp was so low. I hope I actually O! :happydance:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/003.jpg

:thumbup: hope it's not a tease!

Didn't check cm but it was abundant on the tp yesterday and the day before. Not really a temp rise this morning though. Just hoping I haven't failed to O. Not really worried yet surprisingly.It could just be a slow rise. Dh wanted to bd last night as well so that's a plus even though I might not have O'd anyway. I'm sure I'll start to worry soon if temp doesn't rise tomorrow. How about you Rachel?

I am sure u will be o'ing any day now!

I took another opk last night at 8 after that positive and it was already lighter. I didn't take one on Thursday so I am wondering if I would have gotten a positive on Thursday. My temp went up a good bit today I will have to wait and see if it goes up again tomorrow. If it does then I think o day was yesterday.

I can't believe I have reached day 90 of my cycle! I tried to call the doctor on friday, but they were closed already due to short friday hours. I hope they can fit me in sometime soon and I don't have to wait a month to get an appointment. Kind of glad I am not prego at the moment though because of all the moving and painintg I am doing/about to do.

Yea that's def too long I hope u can get into ur Dr soon and get help and be on your way to your bfp asap

Fingers crossed for some beautiful temp rises!!

Unfortunately looks like I'm having a chemical pregnancy. Test this morning is barely positive.

So sorry Bean, I hope it is not a chemical and the little bean sticks!:hugs:

Lovetoteach hope you can get to the doctor soon and they can get your cycles started again. 90 days, Wow, hang in there. I know it's probably driving you crazy!

Rachel, I hope you O'd! That would be great. I'm waiting for my temp to keep rising as it looks like I either didn't O or I'm risinig slowly again this cycle. I think I O'd friday so maybe we could be in the tww together. I hopefully won't stress too much though I'm really doing pretty well with this ntnp thing so far.

I'm hoping my temps are accurate, however, because the past 3 nights I've had difficulty sleeping again!:nope: I absolutely hate when I cannot sleep! Hoping this sleep problem doesn't continue.

Hope you girls are doing well!

Bean dont give up yet, I really hope you are not having a chemical! :hugs:

Imsotired-it really looks to me like you O'ed but I can't tell exactly when, I would say within the past couple days though.

I have been sleeping reallyyy bad too the past few nights so I don't know how accurate my temps are. Friday night I woke up at 3:30 took my temp which was over 2 hours ealier than my usual time and it was 96.8, then I took forever to fall back asleep and I think I fell asleep for another couple hours and then took my temp again at 6:15 which was 30 mins later than my usual time and my temp was 97.05. I wasnt sure which temp would make more sense so I just left the first temp.

Then last night was the worst night of sleep! I fell asleep around 12:00 woke up at 1:30, 2, 3:30 then took my temp at that time I was feeling hot temp was 97.18. Then woke again around 5 and then again at 7, took temp both times and both were 96.8 so I just went with that temp. Arg this not sleeping crap is so annoying! So I really don't know if my temps are accruate. If I have another temp that is 96.8 or above tomorrow FF will give me crosshairs for CD26. I am still not sure though that I def O'ed. What do you ladies think?

Rachel, I say if your temp goes up one more time than you def O'd on friday. I'm pretty sure I did as well because that was when I had the ewcm when wiping and since then my temp has risen, but slowly. Last cycle I had a pretty slow rise though also. I think we both did O though! Fx'd for another temp rise for each of us tomorrow!

Rachel, I say if your temp goes up one more time than you def O'd on friday. I'm pretty sure I did as well because that was when I had the ewcm when wiping and since then my temp has risen, but slowly. Last cycle I had a pretty slow rise though also. I think we both did O though! Fx'd for another temp rise for each of us tomorrow!

I know I really hope we both O'ed Friday that would be cool to be in the TWW together! I played around with temps tomorrow and FF will give me crosshairs for Friday if my temp is 96.6 or higher but I will only really believe it if it is higher than 96.8

I definately hoping and praying for the both of us. I want to keep these cycles nice and short! And I'm sure you are delighted to have O'd this early as well! I'm not holding my breath that I'm pregnant and I'm really hoping that I don't resort to early testing again but I will be over the moon if I O'd, for the second time, on cd16! I'm hoping my temp is above 97.5! I'm sure I will be here posting bright and early either way,lol.

I hope so for you too, that would be great news for you to have another normal cycle. IF I did O on friday it wouldnt be my earliest O but it would be a big improvement over the past couple cycles and I would have more faith for next cycle. But if I didn't O yet then it would still be a long crappy cycle with no improvement. The only good news is odds are if I didn't O yet I will O in the next 10 days because my latest O to date so far was CD40 so I hope it won't go later than that but I guess there is no gaurantee it won't!

So it appears that I did O on friday. Which would mean this is not only a short cycle but a 'regular' one because it is the same as last cycle, number wise. It only took about 10 months! Sheesh! I can only guess it is a mixture of my diet and excersise and the vitamins. I can only hope it continues to be so regular and predictable because I think it will make it a lot easier to get pregnant! Now if I could only get my hair to stop falling out! Stupid BC will haunt me for life! I just hope it all gets better soon!

I don't really understand why I have such a gradual temp rise either. I wonder if that is a bad thing? Anyway, I'm trying not to stress about having O'd and praying that I can keep it up. Last cycle I tested about 6 times :blush: and bfn every time of course which just causes me to get depressed:nope:. I need strength to not test until at least the 28th which is when af is due.

I hope you ladies are all doing well. Rachel, if you didn't O yet I know you will soon because I think you're body has already attempted so it'll try again soon! You have a dr appt coming up as well and that means you'll get your answers! I'm so excited! I think we will all get our bfps one after the other now! Fx'd! How is everybody?

So pleased to hear you've O'd Imsotired. Told you you'd turned a corner. That's fantastic. I wouldn't worry about your slow rise. I hardly get a temp shift and my progesterone levels were good. I think we are all different.

Fingers crossed Rachel. I think you're temp will start increasing tomorrow. I see FF has given you X hairs. Keep being to be safe.

How are you doing Bean? Is your situation getting any better or did you defnitely have a chemical? If you did I am so sorry to hear that :hugs: and hope you have your sticky bean next cycle.

Imsotired- Yay for crosshairs and regular cycles that is great news! I am so happy for you. I wouldnt worry about the slow rise either, if you look through pregnancy charts on FF there are all kinds of temp patterns, everyone is a little different.

As for me I really don't think I o'ed to be honest, my temps just don't seem right for post O temps. Of course I slept like crap again yesterday so I was waking every couple hours. My usual temp time is 5:45 and I woke at 3:30 and took it then and it was 96.63 then I fell asleep for another 1.5 hours or so and took it again at 5:45 and it was 96.5. I really didn't know what temp to put in FF because if my temp is below 96.6 the crosshairs disappear. I may end up changing my temp back to that because I really dont think I o'ed unfortunately. Ugh this is so depressing. My temps in general the past fews days are not accurate because for some reason I cant sleep more than 1-2 hours at a time and I dont get why its driving me crazy. So who knows what my temps really should be.

What is crazy is even if I take away my positive opk and ewcm I input that day it still leaves the crosshairs and if I take away that one fluke high temp I had last week then even if my temp is 96.5 this morning I still have crosshairs so FF seems convinced but I am not :nope:

Hey Rachel. Remember FF is just software who interprets patterns. I have also read lots of research which shows that not everyone show's a temp shift straight away.

With regard to temps. Prolonged sleep is more accurate than time so I'd take the early temp and adjust it by an hour or so. Adjusted is 97.08 so def looks like you might have O'd BUT keep bding!!

Last cycle, unless you LP is only 7 days, you had a similar pattern with a lack of temp shift.

AFM - No AF yet but FRER was BFN this morning. Maybe a faint line but basically negative. Just a waiting game now. Thanks for the hug.

Thanks girls. I am pretty impressed with my body being on time and behaving! I think I'll take a day off of my diet to celebrate with DH! lol!

Rachel if you haven't O'd yet you will soon! I'm hoping you get a nice temp rise tomorrow!

Bean, I hope you are doing well:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->