Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

:wacko:
Hey Rachel. Remember FF is just software who interprets patterns. I have also read lots of research which shows that not everyone show's a temp shift straight away.

With regard to temps. Prolonged sleep is more accurate than time so I'd take the early temp and adjust it by an hour or so. Adjusted is 97.08 so def looks like you might have O'd BUT keep bding!!

Last cycle, unless you LP is only 7 days, you had a similar pattern with a lack of temp shift.

AFM - No AF yet but FRER was BFN this morning. Maybe a faint line but basically negative. Just a waiting game now. Thanks for the hug.

I am def going to start up again today with BD'ing every other day until I am 100% sure I o'ed, just to be safe.

I have been trying to analyze my past cycles but last cycle was my first full cycle on the vitex so I am wondering if that is why my post o temps look different than my first two cycles. My first two cycles my LP was about 13 days so I would think it would stay close to that give or take one day, so a 7 day lp makes no sense, right? arggg its still so confusing, to this day I still dont know why I had that bleeding in the middle of my LP which was just like my normal AFs only to get AF again 12 days later, none of it makes sense.

I havent taken an opk since my positive on Friday. I took the one opk at 2 pm friday and it was positive then I took another at 8 and it was negative. I didnt take one thursday so I am thinking Friday was the day I o'ed or was supposed to O. I am going to take another opk today just out of curiosity.

I really cant decide what to do with my temps but I just went in and put down what my temp was the first time I took it each night even though it was early, I am not going to adjust I will just leave them at that. I also marked sleep deprived in the notes and made a note of what my temp was when I took it later that way if I decide to change them again I can go back and do it. I just wish I could sleep normal and this would never be an issue!!

I have had trouble sleeping a lot too and I have no clue why. I used to sleep like a rock and the past year or so I haven't been a good sleeper. Last night, thank God, I slept really well but I know it is just a matter of time before I have difficulty sleeping again. I'm trying not to worry about it or stress too much. I agree it is so difficult when you are trying to temp but I just take it for what it is. I hope you can develop a better sleeping pattern.

How is everyone today?

I am 4dpo. Nothing new at all. WOke up 20 min before my alarm this morning:wacko:! So annoying! Very sleepy and having sinus problems from allergies. I love the nice weather but it is making my allergies act up BADLY! UGG! Hope everyone else is doing great.

Doing ok here, how are you hotpink?

Your chart is looking good so far imsotired!

CD 32 here and still doubtful I O'ed. FF is so convinced that even if I take away the positive opk it still wants to leave the crosshairs. I think it will figure it out eventually. I am going to continue to bd every other day and hope I o for real soon. I just don't get why my body likes O'ing close to CD 40 the past few cycles, it is scaring me.

Hi Rachel

I am not 100% sure, but it looks like ff is taking your average temps prior to CD28, and the ones after and that is why it is saying you have O'd. Your last 3-4 temps have been higher than the average before CD28, and you did get a positive OPK then, so perhaps you did actually O!

Rachel I hope you have O'd but only time will tell I guess. You're temps do look slightly higher so perhaps you have? I have my fx'd for you.

Hi Rachel

I am not 100% sure, but it looks like ff is taking your average temps prior to CD28, and the ones after and that is why it is saying you have O'd. Your last 3-4 temps have been higher than the average before CD28, and you did get a positive OPK then, so perhaps you did actually O!

Thanks for your input and you are probably right, that must be why FF is figuring that. My only confusion is my first couple cycles I charted I had a very clear and much higher temp shift within a couple days of O. As for my chart from last cycle I really don't know what happened or when I really O'ed. FF picked a day that confuses me last cycle as well but if FF was right then my temps this cycle look similar to last for a few days past O. I just don't see why my temps post o would be so different all of the sudden unless it is the vitex. But shouldnt the vitex be raising my progesterone? arg its all so confusing! :wacko: I am sure I will get more answers in the next week or so.

I'm doing alright Rach just waiting to Ovulate now, today was my last dose of soy hopefully O will come cd13/14 again.

I hope you O nice and early again! The soy seemed to be really helpful for you last cycle. I am still on the vitex, been on it almost 3 months now. I will give it one more cycle after this one and if there is no improvement at that point I may give soy a try the next cycle!

I hope i do o early like last cycle. I hated my long cycle they can stay away unless i'm preggo.

Good luck with the soy ladies! I hope your cycles continue to be short hotpink and Rachel I hope yours get much shorter! I'm holding out hope that we all get our bfps soon! I'm feeling really hopeful for asll of us post bc girls. I wouldn't say I am feeling positive, but definately hopeful. Lets get our bfps ladies!:dust:

Meh same old stuff here. I may have had ewcm yesterday but still negative opks, bored with this stupid cycle and want to be done with these 2 month long cycles asap! How are you?

I'm fine. Just bored. Not holding out much hope and I don't really care. I hope I can continue to not stress and I really hope I don't break down and test! So far so good anyway. I need to clean the house and take a walk on the treadmill. So much to do and so little time in which to do it!

My temp actually dipped a bit this morning. I had a terrible nights sleep so I thought it would have been higher. DH turned the ceiling fan on though, maybe I slept with my mouth open. I have no clue. I'm trying not to care about it but it is just confusing.

Anyhow I hope you O soon Rachel. I know how annoying it is to have long cycles.Good luck!

Hey ladies, i'm alive still :) Been insanely busy, halfway moved in to the new house sunday afternoon, worked monday-wednesday, and painted four rooms of the house already! Finally entered my five days of backed up temps I have been entering into a phone app instead of ff because I haven't had time. Not to much going on fertility wise except tons of creamy cm the past week which is what I have always had on a daily based pre BCP. Hopefully that means the fertiliaid I have been taking for a month is sorting me out. Been to busy for the doctors, but going to try and get an appointment soon, hopefully they can squeeze me in next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->