Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Hey its good to hear you are keeping busy! It always makes things so much easier for me when I am busy doing things. Did you know FF has an app for your phone? That is how I enter my temps everyday. I hope you can get into the dr. soon. My appt is coming up in less than two weeks I can't wait and hope she will be willing to help me. Same old stuff here with me, FF tihnks I o'ed but I know I didn't for sure. If I have a temp lower than 96.7 tomorrow FF will figure it out and take away the crosshairs thank god. The only two things keeping me positive now is my dr. appt coming up and knowing my latest o to date has been cd 40 so hopefully I will O within a week although I know there is no gurantee I won't have an even longer cycle! :wacko:

Hey its good to hear you are keeping busy! It always makes things so much easier for me when I am busy doing things. Did you know FF has an app for your phone? That is how I enter my temps everyday. I hope you can get into the dr. soon. My appt is coming up in less than two weeks I can't wait and hope she will be willing to help me. Same old stuff here with me, FF tihnks I o'ed but I know I didn't for sure. If I have a temp lower than 96.7 tomorrow FF will figure it out and take away the crosshairs thank god. The only two things keeping me positive now is my dr. appt coming up and knowing my latest o to date has been cd 40 so hopefully I will O within a week although I know there is no gurantee I won't have an even longer cycle! :wacko:

I hope ff figures it out soon, I know waiting is not fun. Glad I am not ttc this month though cuz it's been uneventful fertility wise and to busy and labor intense to bd the past week or so. Trying to figure out my cycle first.

I hear you on that. I am considering dropping temping and everything for a couple months and seeing what happens. But I am going to wait and see what happens at my dr appt before I decide what to do. I have heard so many good things about soy and I am also thinking about that. But I wanted to give vitex a chance to work. I have been on it for about 3 months now so it really should start working its magic now if it is going to work for me. So I am not giving it much longer before I drop it.

Hi ladies!
Lovetoteach 4 rooms in the house painted already! That's amazing! Come paint mine when you are finished! lol.So glad to hear you are busy and doing well. Hope you can get to the doctor soon and they get you fixed up quick.

Rachel that dr appt is right around the corner! They are gonna have you fixed up in no time! Don't fret! Like you said you haven't O'd later than cd40 so it'll be coming soon!

My temp is mysteriously going down slightly. I have no clue why, my last 2 cycles my temp stayed up pretty regular (except for last cycles dip).:shrug: I don't really care just confused a bit, not worried. I have more cleaning to do around here today so I guess I'll start on that soon.

Hope everyone is doing well!

It isnt down much so I really wouldnt worry about it, I am sure it will be up again tomorrow :)

I was just talking to DH and we are thinking about taking an all inclusive vacation to somewhere in the carribean for memorial day weekend. So now I am wondering if we should take a break from TTC until after our trip. I would hate to go on an all inclusive trip and not be able to drink! I will either do that or buy some kind of insurance for the trip so we can cancel if need be. I am not sure what to do yet...

That sounds great, Rachel. My inlaws want us to go on a cruise with them in August. They don't know we are ttc and I don't plan on telling them but If I get pregnant soon I won't be able to go because by Aug I'll be too pg. But I'm not worried about the drinking because even though I love drinking I'd rather be pg, lol. And even if I do get pg soon I still want to go somewhere this summer with DH even if we can't cruise with my inlaws. I just don't want to put it off anymore. I'm doing all I can do to ntnp these few months. I would just keep trying and go even if you can't drink. Memorial day isn't that far off. You won't be too preg to enjoy yourself anyway,lol.

Hi ladies!
Lovetoteach 4 rooms in the house painted already! That's amazing! Come paint mine when you are finished! lol.So glad to hear you are busy and doing well. Hope you can get to the doctor soon and they get you fixed up quick.

Rachel that dr appt is right around the corner! They are gonna have you fixed up in no time! Don't fret! Like you said you haven't O'd later than cd40 so it'll be coming soon!

My temp is mysteriously going down slightly. I have no clue why, my last 2 cycles my temp stayed up pretty regular (except for last cycles dip).:shrug: I don't really care just confused a bit, not worried. I have more cleaning to do around here today so I guess I'll start on that soon.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Lucky ducky, I just saw you O'd on cd16 again, that's awesome.

Hey girls! I hope all is well with everyone today. No O for me yet. FF finally smartened up and took away my crosshairs, yay! LOL you would never think I would be happy about something like that :rofl: Anyway I am still here waiting to O but trying not to get frustrated about it anymore because really how is that helpful, right? I will just go about my life and if it happens it happens, I will of course BD every other day in the meantime ;) I am still looking forward to my Dr. appt and am counting down the days!

Rachel, That's exactly right. Stress can only delay O further so there isn't any point in it. It's so hard to stay level headed in times like these. You are doing well though. Keep your chin up the doctor will straighten you out. It might take a while to get regular cycles. It took me 10 months and this is only my second one so God only knows if it'll stay this way. It's the bd'ing on O day and still not getting pregnant that is my next concern....but I'm not going to worry about it until June. Hoping I can keep it together here and not break down and test.

I did O on cd 16 again, Lovetoteach! I'm so amazed that my body is behaving for once! I hope it continues!

I hope it happens for you soon! Are you still not TTC this cycle?

Yesterday my breasts began to get sore. Right on time for af which is due on the 28th. My guess is ntnp isn't working for me either. Oh well:shrug: I'm not gonna waste any tests though, so thats good! lol. It is less stressful but that doesn't mean it isn't a disappointment as well. How is everyone else?

AHhh! I hate hate hate bc! My hair is STILL falling out! I swear I'm going to be bald by the time it stops falling out! Birth control has completely ruined my life-how annoying!:growlmad:

Does anyone else question why they were on bc for so long? I was so ignorant of how to concieve, I didn't even know you only had a timeframe of a few days to get pregnant each cycle. If I had known that, I would have gone off it years ago. I was so out of touch with my own body

Does anyone else question why they were on bc for so long? I was so ignorant of how to concieve, I didn't even know you only had a timeframe of a few days to get pregnant each cycle. If I had known that, I would have gone off it years ago. I was so out of touch with my own body

Completely agree. If I'd realised it was as simple of abstaining or using condoms for 5 days a month I would have stopped BCP years ago.

So frustrating!!

Yea I completely agree with you ladies.

imsotired-did you ask the dr. about your hair falling out?

Yes I asked the doctor about my hair falling out. Apparently going off of bc can sometimes cause a shock to your body because of the lack of hormones. It also happens to women after they give birth for the same reason, loss of all those hormones. I have had blood tests since and it all came up ok. They said it could stop falling out at any time and I shouldn't worry about it. Most of the time I don't but sometimes I lose a lot in one day and obviously it's scary! It has a name....telogen effium....that might not be how you spell it, but close. They say it usually only lasts 6 months, but can last a year if it is a 'chronic' case. Which looks like that's what I'm headed for. Unless I get pg and all those lovely hormones jack up my hair growth and it becomes thick again and comes out of dormancy. Just another reason for me to get pg! I can't go on any meds because I'm trying to get pg and my derm won't help me with this or with acne. So I guess I have to just stick it out and hope I get pregnant and then I'll take care of it after the baby is born.

My temp this morning was 98.4 but I know for sure that I was half awake tossing and turning and I actually stood up when the alarm went off so I know it's a bit high. I'm not even gonna record it. Af is due on Wed anyways so I know it'll be dropping soon. Oh well.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->