Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Congrats bean :happydance: I hope this is finally your sticky bean :)

Love the scan pic imsotired-thanks for posting :)

Thanks ladies.

That's a lovely scan - Imsotired!!

From O, which is more accurate I'm due 29th December. From LMP I'm due on 25th December!! I hope it sticks!!

Very cool! How exciting! I'm routing for you! According to O I'm due the 7th of Dec, so It's all very close and the doctor says baby usually comes between 38 and 42 eeks anyway so it's a very rough estimate.

I will do a little more research on vitex. Figure I will give myself one more cycle after this to see what happens (if this cycle HAS an end), and I will have been to the doc then too, so might print out some vitex info for then

I think vitex really did the trick for me. I think it began to regulate me after the 8-12 week period suggested on the bottle. I had a 72 day cycle- I began to take it on approx cd56 or so of that cycle, then I had a forty something one, and then a 28day one and then I got my bfp (in what would have been another normal 28 day cycle). I don't think it works for everyone but I think it did work for me. I bought it at the local health food store and I took 1200 mg a day in the capsule form. It is an herb and I don't think it has many side effects. Definately look into it. The doctors don't usually approve as it is an herb and isn't overly studied. My doctor laughed at me when I told him I took it as he thought it was unnecessry. I know it helped though, and it certainly didn't hurt me any.

I had my appt today. Baby measures 6w3d so it is a few days behind because I'm 6w6d today. It has a strong heartbeat though at 122bpm. Doctor thinks baby is strong and healthy so I'm hoping to have no further problems if DH and I take it easy with the sex. I am certainly going to continue to baby myself. I have been lucky enough to not have any vomitting yet and just some nausea. Hoping it continues to be mild and baby stays healthy, Definately a relief. It's still tough not to worry a bit though.

Hope everyone is doing well today!:flower:

Yay for a healthy check up, that is so amazing. I am hoping to join soon, might be a few months behind, but I feel things are going to go fast once I start getting medical help.

Hey ladies. Sorry not been around in ages. I am pleased to say that I got another BFP!! Hoping it;s not another chemical!!

With regard to Oing earlier. I have found that B100complex and vitex really helped me out. Also as my LP was short I used natural progesterone (Emirita Progest) for on cycle and I wonder whether it helped to kick start my hormonal balance. Since that cycle (I also started B complex that cycle) my cycles improved.

Good luck!

Whoo, that makes two bfps recently on this thread, cross your fingers we can make a lucky number three!

Hi all

i have decided to track my O after being on depo. My last cycle was 37 days, and currently cd16.

So far i have had no second line at all. Can depo effect my O.

Sorry for being a pain to ask but my dr doest want to help and i dont know who to ask.

Thanks x

Hi all

i have decided to track my O after being on depo. My last cycle was 37 days, and currently cd16.

So far i have had no second line at all. Can depo effect my O.

Sorry for being a pain to ask but my dr doest want to help and i dont know who to ask.

Thanks x

Depo can certainly effect O. Some women don't O for a while after stopping depo and therefore don't get their period either. You aren't being a pain at all. I'd say if your last cycle was 37 days that you are O'ing but it'll probably be later in the cycle due to having such a long cycle. Remember that the luteal phase is usually 10-16 days or so. So O won't come in a 37 day cycle until cd21-cd27. Keep up temping and using the opks and I'm sure you'll find O probably a bit later in the cycle. It can't hurt to contact your doctor and mention that your cycles are very long, and if you don't locate O make sure you mention that you don't think you are O'ing. Though I'm not sure how long you have been off of bc so I don't know if they'll want you to wait it out. Good luck

Hey ladies. Sorry not been around in ages. I am pleased to say that I got another BFP!! Hoping it;s not another chemical!!

With regard to Oing earlier. I have found that B100complex and vitex really helped me out. Also as my LP was short I used natural progesterone (Emirita Progest) for on cycle and I wonder whether it helped to kick start my hormonal balance. Since that cycle (I also started B complex that cycle) my cycles improved.

Good luck!

Whoo, that makes two bfps recently on this thread, cross your fingers we can make a lucky number three!

I know now that you two are getting help from the doctors it won't be long at all until you and Rachel get your bfps! I can't wait!

I hope we are all there with you very soon. My appointment is a week from tomorrow, it can't come soon enough! That should hopefully be a big turning point for me in this whole process.

Thanks for the reply.

Been off depo since aug 11. Will keep testing and see what happens, fingers crossed my body is starting.to get back to normal.

Good luck to all on here xx

I will do a little more research on vitex. Figure I will give myself one more cycle after this to see what happens (if this cycle HAS an end), and I will have been to the doc then too, so might print out some vitex info for then

I've been using Vitex since January 2012, and have had good results. I had a 66 day cycle from late Oct 2011-Jan 2012, and a 77 day cycle Jan 2012-March 14, 2012 (current cycle). I just quit Yaz in March, but it's looking like this cycle will be 40ish days long, I hope, and I'm having pregnancy symptoms, but who knows if I'm just psyching myself out or whatever?

It made my period in March much stronger (better lining), was HEAVY for day 1, and lasted 5 days, while when I was on Yaz I'd get HEAVY day 1 and NOTHING else after. I also think it helped me O, because first month off BC not everybody Os right away. And I've been taking baby aspirin and B vitamins to help my lining this cycle too. I hope I get preggers my first cycle, but it's so unlikely I feel almost selfish and silly even thinking about it. I just feel so....different, but anyway, could be me psyching myself out.

I don't know when to expect AF, that is killing me. countdowntopregnancy put my average cycle at 45 days, so I was going with that, but I'm waiting to see a temp drop in my BBT chart (see attached). I started it 2 weeks after my period, and you can see my O day was the slight dip before it shot up to 98.6. Now it's trending downward, and hopefully either bringing a :bfp: with it or :af:. I'll be happy with a shorter cycle, I guess, even if it's 40 days long, it's better than 77! I just really want this little guy/gal to stick! :cry:

Sorry, I'm all emotional about it.

Attachments

• BBT Chart EDV 2011-04-19.jpg
    BBT Chart EDV 2011-04-19.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 8
How is everyone today? Still nothing new over here, I did have a tiny spot of old blood after we BD'd yesterday. Other then that nothing what so ever in the past 120 something days, just a tiny tiny bit of weird old blood/thick cm a few days ago. I hope I get a call sometime this week about my blood results!

Currently feeling a bit nauseous but I felt great yesterday:shrug:. I don't get these symptoms at all and they make me nervous and confused. I hate how everything smells :wacko:.

Lovetoteach the old blood sounds like a good sign. I hope that you get af soon. During my longest cycle I had a bit of spotting after bd twice. Two weeks later I fot AF. I hope your tests come back alright. You may have to call and ask cause you know they won't call you unless there is something abnormal. I hope they get you back on track soon.

How is everyone today?

I agree with imsotired, you may have to call because my offices do the same and won't call if everything is fine. But of course we still want to hear that so I don't get why they do that. I guess to save time.

imsotired-I wouldn't worry about symptoms coming and going, I am sure that is a symptom in itself! :haha: I am glad to hear everything is going well :)

Not a whole lot to speak of here. CD 9 and I took the weekend off from temping and relaxed I was actually going to take today off as well but I woke up close to my temping time so I took it and it was REALLY low at 96.08 :shock: I have only had one temp lower than that before and that was when I got my only real positive opk and o'ed back in December and my temp was 95.8 or something crazy like that so of course I am wondering if it means anything but doubtful I am sure. I am going to do an opk for fun anyway today because it has been so long since I have POAS, I will post it later if it looks interesting at all.

Rachel I hope the low temp is a good sign! It's a bit early but I think some women have the dip a day or 2 before O so I think it's possible. I hope your body is getting back on track! Let us know how the opk turns out and keep bd'ing just in case!

Honestly I doubt it really means anything, but it is such a low temp that it really got my attention. If for some weird reason I was o'ing so soon, the reason I think that would happen wouldn't be due to my body getting back on track but I have a theory if it did happen: Let's say hypothetically I had a mature follicle about ready to go last cycle but I took the provera so it never had the chance to go anywhere and maybe it was still waiting to go so I O nice and early because it is matured and ready to get out. I know it is far fetched but that would be the only explanation in my eyes if I did o early which I doubt I will but either way I am just excited for my appointment on Friday!

Honestly I doubt it really means anything, but it is such a low temp that it really got my attention. If for some weird reason I was o'ing so soon, the reason I think that would happen wouldn't be due to my body getting back on track but I have a theory if it did happen: Let's say hypothetically I had a mature follicle about ready to go last cycle but I took the provera so it never had the chance to go anywhere and maybe it was still waiting to go so I O nice and early because it is matured and ready to get out. I know it is far fetched but that would be the only explanation in my eyes if I did o early which I doubt I will but either way I am just excited for my appointment on Friday!

I'm not sure...I'm not really sure if that is possible? But I do hope that maybe the provera jump-started something and you O soon. It's always possible it's just a low temp with no meaning at all. But I would continue to bd regularly and maybe you'll get lucky and not need to start the clomid. Thats how it works...when youre getting ready to start something new or not trying at all that's when it seems to happen for a lot of women on bnb. I'm keeping my fx'd for you this cycle!

yea I am half joking because I have no clue if that is even a possibility either :haha: I don't think it means anything because I don't see why my body would behave all of the sudden I probably won't o for a long time if at all again this cycle, I just hope it is semi normal and I can at least o by cd 30ish so I don't have to take provera again. I will still of course continue to BD every other day because you never know miracles can happen :)

yea I am half joking because I have no clue if that is even a possibility either :haha: I don't think it means anything because I don't see why my body would behave all of the sudden I probably won't o for a long time if at all again this cycle, I just hope it is semi normal and I can at least o by cd 30ish so I don't have to take provera again. I will still of course continue to BD every other day because you never know miracles can happen :)

Yeah, I'm not sure if that is a possibility but I think that your body could certainly get the message and behave if only for a cycle or two. You may have to deal with long cycles but I wouldn't count yourself out yet. It's always possible you could O early or on time. Hope it works out this cycle. I really think it could be that you're going to concieve this cycle because you're going to start clomid soon and you're really not expecting any results this time around. I havea feeling you will get that bfp soon!

I HATE OPKs they are so damn confusing! I took three opks from the same urine sample, I know I probably shouldn't have but I couldn't help but be skeptical of the first positive and sure enough the next two were negative, I don't get it and don't trust it. I will get BD'ing the next couple days to be safe but I am def not believing it until I see a temp shift. I marked it as positive in my chart but if no temp shift in the next couple days I am going to remove it I guess. Here is the pic of all three below:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%204%2023/002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->