Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I may have already told you this but I have a few friends off the top of my head that didn't have an issue with morning sickess at all their first pregnancy. Having it or not having it means notta so don't worry about it! Sore breasts is just your symptom I would be happy to not be nauseaus (sp?) if I were you :)

Getting more and more excited but also a little nervous for my appointment in 2 DAYS!!! :wohoo:

I may have already told you this but I have a few friends off the top of my head that didn't have an issue with morning sickess at all their first pregnancy. Having it or not having it means notta so don't worry about it! Sore breasts is just your symptom I would be happy to not be nauseaus (sp?) if I were you :)

Getting more and more excited but also a little nervous for my appointment in 2 DAYS!!! :wohoo:

I know. I'm just such a wreck about all of this! It's so hard to stay positive when you're so scared. I feel like anything can go wrong it's such a scary time for me. I wish I could relax and enjoy this but I'm afraid of losing what I have wanted so bad for such a long time. Does that make any sense? I'm definatly grateful that I got this chance but I can't help but feel that it can so easily slip away.:cry: All I can do is hope everything is ok. I'm completely helpless as far as knowing whether or not baby is ok. SOrry to cry and complain it's just a pretty difficult time....

Anyway Rachel, I hope your appt goes well. It has really come up quickly again and I can't wait to hear some good results. I just know that it's all gonna work out for you.

CD28 and I got a positive OPK! Yay! Same day as I got a positive last cycle, yet FF says I didnt O til CD31, so let's see what my temps do

I know. I'm just such a wreck about all of this! It's so hard to stay positive when you're so scared. I feel like anything can go wrong it's such a scary time for me. I wish I could relax and enjoy this but I'm afraid of losing what I have wanted so bad for such a long time. Does that make any sense? I'm definatly grateful that I got this chance but I can't help but feel that it can so easily slip away.:cry: All I can do is hope everything is ok. I'm completely helpless as far as knowing whether or not baby is ok. SOrry to cry and complain it's just a pretty difficult time....

Anyway Rachel, I hope your appt goes well. It has really come up quickly again and I can't wait to hear some good results. I just know that it's all gonna work out for you.

:hugs: it's okay, I know we will all be just as much of a wreck when we have our little blueberries in our bellies. Just try to tell yourself it will all be okay, I know how miserable it is to worry 24/7 and not be able to enjoy them moment. We are all crossing our fingers, hope time flys by to May 30th for you!

I understand and I am def not trying to tell you how to feel just trying to make you feel better and try to relax. I know you feel helpless and scared but most pregnancies are fine only a small amount miscarry and the further along you get esp after hearing a heartbeat the odds go down so much more. Everything will be just fine you will see :flower:

:hugs: it's okay, I know we will all be just as much of a wreck when we have our little blueberries in our bellies. Just try to tell yourself it will all be okay, I know how miserable it is to worry 24/7 and not be able to enjoy them moment. We are all crossing our fingers, hope time flys by to May 30th for you!

Thanks so much. I hope so too:cry:

How is everyone today?

My appointment is tomorrow :wohoo: :happydance: Aside from that excitment nothing too interesting happening. I have been having ewcm but I know not to count on that as a fertile sign anymore :(

Yall were right, the results where in, and nobody called. They said everything came back normal though, except my liver enzymes which could be because of allergies or a cold, which is right because I have a killer cold right now :( I guess it's good that everything is normal, but then again if everything is normal why am I not having periods?? The nurse said she would ask the doctor and get back to me on what we will do next. I hope they will just prescribe me provera or clomid over the phone. I need to get the ball rolling! Waited too long to figure out what's up and so far all I am hearing is normal, normal, normal. Good, but not helpful.

lovetoteach-I understand how you feel. It is good to know everything is "normal" but at the same time you want answers and you want help and to be able to move on. :hugs: I will find out what happened with my bloodwork tomorrow so it will be interesting to see what happens. I hate it when drs just throw their hands up and say everything is normal that is just how you are. I don't buy that I think that something is off that they are missing with cycles like we have. Good luck I hope you can get provera to get AF to show and get started on clomid.

Rachel- Yay for ewcm! I hope it's a good sign. Let us know what the doctor says. I hope that the provera kickstarted something and that you are about to O. It's worth it to hope so anyway. If not, on to clomid. Either way I'm sure you'll get your bfp soon and then you can join me on a whole other level of worrying:wacko:

Lovetoteach- Thry never do find anything wrong when they check out hormones. I'm assuming they'll start you on provera to see if the AF won't get you back on track and then if not I'm sure the clomid will be next. I hope the provera is enough to wake up your lazy ovaries and get them pumping again. Sometimes that's all they need is a reminder. I hope you get that bfp soon.

Anyhow I'm feeling only slightly more confident today. I'm still not feeling pregnant but the only thing I can do is hope baby is growing and it's heart is still beating away. Even my breasts are less sore today. I thought about calling the ob/gyn and telling them about my worries but I'm sure they'll say I have nothing to worry about or try to get me in immediately for another expensive, unnecessary scan. Maybe I'll call next week if I'm still a nervous wreck. Which I'm sure I will be. My next appt with them isn't for another 3 weeks and they're just gonna weigh me and press on my stomach. Ultrasound isn't until 5 weeks! All I can hope is that my symptoms come back....:shrug:

On the 'bright' side my birthday is in 8 days:dohh: Not really lokking forward to 25 at all but maybe it'll help me relax a bit?

So update number two before I get ready for work. The doctor just called me back, told me he was about to call before I called, but thought it might be too early because it was8:30am. He basically told me what the nurse did, that all my blood results were normal except my liver, and I told him about my cold, which he thinks is why the test results were weird. Next week on tuesday or wednesday I am going back in to get the liver enzymes tested again, and those results should come back in 1-2 days. If those come back normal he is going to phone in a prescription of provera for me to start my period. Then I am going to come in and see him after provera to talk about either starting clomid and or metaphormine. Since everything is normal he thinks my body is just confused and isn't signaling me to ovulate (no kidding! I could have told you that). Well at least I know now that I am not crazy and all is normal excpet the confusion of my bodies "signals".

So update number two before I get ready for work. The doctor just called me back, told me he was about to call before I called, but thought it might be too early because it was8:30am. He basically told me what the nurse did, that all my blood results were normal except my liver, and I told him about my cold, which he thinks is why the test results were weird. Next week on tuesday or wednesday I am going back in to get the liver enzymes tested again, and those results should come back in 1-2 days. If those come back normal he is going to phone in a prescription of provera for me to start my period. Then I am going to come in and see him after provera to talk about either starting clomid and or metaphormine. Since everything is normal he thinks my body is just confused and isn't signaling me to ovulate (no kidding! I could have told you that). Well at least I know now that I am not crazy and all is normal excpet the confusion of my bodies "signals".

Thats all good news really. I'm sure that they'll get you back to normal soon. It's all just confusion in your body from the stupid birth control. So glad you'll be normalized and have a bfp soon.

Do you mean metformin? That is a diabetes drug why would he want to use that?

imsotired-have you ever thought about purchasing a doppler? It seems you are constantly stressed about the baby's heartbeating still..It might be worth it for you to be able to listen for it whenever you want to or whenever you are not feeling confident :)

You can get them fairly cheap on ebay.

I have heard of other women on here taking metformin as well. It apparently does something for ovulation or ttc.:shrug:

I have considered buying a doppler but I haven't decided on it yet. It's just a really scary time and I am trying to relax as much as I can. It's been proving quite difficult.

Do you mean metformin? That is a diabetes drug why would he want to use that?

I believe it has to do with being insulin resistant. There is a posibility my body isn't processing glucose properly, which makes me build up one of the important chemicals (don't remember which one) and never release it, which means my body is never signaling for me to ovulate because it just keeps building and building. The doctor said that since everything is normal, and everything looks very healthy down there, that it must just a chemical imblance where my body just isn't signaling me to ovulate, so we will probably try metformin and then clomid, or possibly both at the same time (hopefully both). We are going to talk about it after we see if provera gives me a period or not, which I am hoping it will. Metformin is for people with type 2 diabetes as well, but I have heard of plenty of people on these boards that have to take metformin for fertility/menstrual issues.

EDIT: Google can explain the use of Metformin for fertility a lot better then me. I watched a youtube video about it and it cleared it all up for me.

Rachel- Yay for ewcm! I hope it's a good sign. Let us know what the doctor says. I hope that the provera kickstarted something and that you are about to O. It's worth it to hope so anyway. If not, on to clomid. Either way I'm sure you'll get your bfp soon and then you can join me on a whole other level of worrying:wacko:

Lovetoteach- Thry never do find anything wrong when they check out hormones. I'm assuming they'll start you on provera to see if the AF won't get you back on track and then if not I'm sure the clomid will be next. I hope the provera is enough to wake up your lazy ovaries and get them pumping again. Sometimes that's all they need is a reminder. I hope you get that bfp soon.

Anyhow I'm feeling only slightly more confident today. I'm still not feeling pregnant but the only thing I can do is hope baby is growing and it's heart is still beating away. Even my breasts are less sore today. I thought about calling the ob/gyn and telling them about my worries but I'm sure they'll say I have nothing to worry about or try to get me in immediately for another expensive, unnecessary scan. Maybe I'll call next week if I'm still a nervous wreck. Which I'm sure I will be. My next appt with them isn't for another 3 weeks and they're just gonna weigh me and press on my stomach. Ultrasound isn't until 5 weeks! All I can hope is that my symptoms come back....:shrug:

On the 'bright' side my birthday is in 8 days:dohh: Not really lokking forward to 25 at all but maybe it'll help me relax a bit?

At least you will be pregnant for your birthday. My birthday is July 11th, I hope I am at least as far along as you by then!

Yep will be 9 weeks pregnant for my birthday. No drinks for me!

I am so happy it is almost May! I can't wait for May to be OVER though because then I will be beginning my second tri and baby will be that much safer!

How is everybody?

Sitting here bored out of my mind waiting for well over an hour once again for my Dr. It is enough to make me want to find a new one :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->