Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Thanks girls. I asked my dr. if she had heard of that happening before and she said no. So you may not have to worry about that lovetoteach. She did say it makes sense though that it could happen because the increased levels of progesterone in pregnancy can cause constipation. I am staying on top of it this time and taking stool softner every day while on it and drinking lots of water, I hope that does the trick!

Ugg! I am so anxious to check on the baby! Why does my scan have to be on the 30th!!!A whole 4 weeks! It's just another case of waiting which I hate!!! Feeling a little nausea again today and putting on weight like crazy:dohh:. So much for that 30lbs I lost! So much to do and too tired to do it. I have also officially been unemployed for a year:cry:. And I'm almost 25:cry: It's a pretty sad week....

Anyway I hope you girls are all doing well. Have you started the provera yet, Rachel? I'm just trying not to stress out too much.

Ugg! I am so anxious to check on the baby! Why does my scan have to be on the 30th!!!A whole 4 weeks! It's just another case of waiting which I hate!!! Feeling a little nausea again today and putting on weight like crazy:dohh:. So much for that 30lbs I lost! So much to do and too tired to do it. I have also officially been unemployed for a year:cry:. And I'm almost 25:cry: It's a pretty sad week....

Anyway I hope you girls are all doing well. Have you started the provera yet, Rachel? I'm just trying not to stress out too much.

I know the feeling of waiting and waiting, it sucks! I hope this month flys by fast for you so you can get to that next big scan :happydance: I know it sucks to gain the weight back that you worked so hard to loose but at least it is for a good reason :) What did you do for work before? Have you been actively looking for work since you lost your job? I know how hard it can be, I used to be in sales and lost my job a few years ago. I have been working part time from home now but the money is not much but it is better than nothing I guess.

I started the provera on Sunday which was CD 15, I will take my 4th pill tonight. Time drags on sooooooo slow while on this 10 day dose, arggg I just want to be done with it and never have to take it again! :wacko:

lovetoteach-Are you making progress with your dr.? Do you have another appointment? Will you be given provera soon?

I worked at a daycare for 6 years as a teacher for toddlers. I loved most of the staff and all of the kids but to be honest there are things that go on in daycares that I just could not agree with and also my boss was one of those people who thought he owned everyone and he was very rude.

So I finally quit and started at a new daycare and that place was 10x worse! There were all sorts of state regulations being broken there and I didn't want any part of that. As a childcare professional I couldn't sit around and watch this stuff happen and when I went to my supervisor about it I was repremanded for asking questions! This place made the first place look like the perfect daycare. No joke.

I applied at one or two other places after that but was turned down. My depression got really bad for about 2 or 3 months and then I slowly began to feel better and better. DH makes enough money for us to comfortably live but we don't save too much. Luckily I am a great saver and I saved a lot while I was working so we have a decent amount put away for baby. He thought it would be a good idea for me to stay home for a while and feel better about everything and now take care of baby as long as i can before I go out and get a job.

It's just sad because having a job really makes you feel worth while and I feel like my schooling (what little I've had) has really gone to waste. I felt really bad for a long time and it's hard to believe it's been an entire year.

OMG sorry so long...Anyway I hope the provera gets the job done so you can get on to your clomid. I'm gonna keep my fx'd for you!

Daycare has always scared me because I know there are many out there that are as you described. That is part of the reason I am doing what I do now. Because what I do is from home and REALLY flexible so I can stay home with our children until they are old enough to go to school then I will go back to work full time. We are in a similar position where DH makes good money and between what he makes and myself we pay bills but save little. But we do have a lot saved up from when I worked. I hope one day you are able to find a respectible place to work. But I understand the feeling of schooling going to waste. I feel the same right now it is a tough thing to deal with.

I have to go back and redo the liver enzyme test again before we start on provera or anything else. My liver enzyme levels were elevated because of allergies and my oncoming cold, so once I shake this cold I am going to go back in and get that blood test done. Then once that test comes back normal the doctor is suppose to phone in some provera for me, and after that I am going to set up another appointment to come in and talk about which drug I am going to start on, metformin, clomid, or both.

I know the feeling of waiting and waiting, it sucks! I hope this month flys by fast for you so you can get to that next big scan :happydance: I know it sucks to gain the weight back that you worked so hard to loose but at least it is for a good reason :) What did you do for work before? Have you been actively looking for work since you lost your job? I know how hard it can be, I used to be in sales and lost my job a few years ago. I have been working part time from home now but the money is not much but it is better than nothing I guess.

I started the provera on Sunday which was CD 15, I will take my 4th pill tonight. Time drags on sooooooo slow while on this 10 day dose, arggg I just want to be done with it and never have to take it again! :wacko:

lovetoteach-Are you making progress with your dr.? Do you have another appointment? Will you be given provera soon?

Yes to be honest a lot of daycares are disgusting places with crappy staff. At the bad daycare I worked at there weren't enough toys for all the kids in the room so they would fight a lot. And the building was a messy fire hazard. There actually was a fire a few months after I left! Thank God it was over night and there were no children there. Toys were dirty and broken and the lesson plans were stupid and repetative. There weren't enough supplies to do the lesson plan anyway. You have to do a lot of investigating and you have to know what to look for before enrolling your child in a daycare.

Anyway I can't wait to hear about the clomid. I'm sure it will work wonders. Lovetoteach hope they get you started soon!

Thanks I can't wait either. At least the weekend is approaching and I will be busy enough to keep my mind off things. And by time the weekend is finished I will only have 2 more pills to take. I hope I am fortunate like last time and get AF the next day after finishing. It would be so frustrating to have to wait even longer after finishing for AF to show!

Rach I'm sure AF willl show right up and then you can start your clomid. I just know it's gonna work quick for you and you'll have your bfp before you know it. Then you can start on a whole new level of worrying! lol. No, I hope you have a happy, enjoyable pregnancy and not a panicy one! I'm sure you;re gonna be just fine!

Thanks! Now I am stressing because DH does some traveling with work but only does it during the Summer months so go figure when I am starting Clomid he starts travelling more. Now I am scared what if he is gone and I miss out on one of my only 6 tries I have with the clomid? He said he is going to try his best to schedule it around my fertile time but of course my fertile time is sooo hard to predict because I don't know how quickly AF will show after provera and I don't know how I will react with the clomid. Usually his trips are only 2 or 3 nights so hopefully we don't get unlucky. He has one that will likely be 4-5 nights so hopefully he can do his best to schedule that after I o. Argggg why does this always have to be so stressfull :wacko:

Try not to worry too much about that. Bd before the leaves and as soon as he comes back. As for the long trip maybe you'll get lucky and he'll go during AF or perhaps you can take a few days off and go with him somehow? I'm sure you'll figure it out and it won't be a problem. I don't think it's time to worry about that yet but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Thank you, I did think about that worst case scenario maybe I could tag along if it came down to it being around o time. I can work from anywhere so it wouldnt be the end of the world. I will try not to stress about it unless it becomes and issue :)

Ugg. I have been a stressful mess the past few days and feeling nauseous in between. It's hot out today and I am especially stressed and cranky. DH wants to take me out to dinner tonight for my birthday and to get my mind off of things. I'm trying to figure out where I want to go because I'm still being so picky as far as food is concerned. I NEVER was picky, not even as a child. If it was food and I was hungry- I ate it! Nowadays I can't even eat my favorites:cry:.

So I was feeling really crappy about myself and the UPS man pulls up and rings the doorbell. I never answer it and I always just wait for him to go away, lol. So he left and I checked the porch. I got flowers! I thought they were from my husband but he already gave me a potted orchid that I have wanted for a while so I was confused. They were from my best friend who now lives in another state!:flower:I cried when I read the note and I realized it was her. She knows how stressed I am and she really misses us. It really made my day:cloud9:. Maybe everything will be ok? Maybe it'll be a good day afterall!

I hope you girls are doing well!

Awww how sweet of her to do that for you! I hope you enjoy your bday dinner. Is your actual bday today? If so Happy Birthday :flower:

Try to relax the best you can and enjoy your birthday weekend :)

Ugg. Feeling cranky and worried today. No fun!

Hope you girls are doing well!?

I hope you had a good bday! I am doing ok looking forward to being done with provera, I am almost there :)

Pretty good, been crazy busy at work. I have a day off on tuesday, so I am going back in to the doctors to redo that liver enzyme test, doctor said the results should be in the day after I take the blood test, so hopefully they don't take too long and I will be able to pick up some provera by the end of the week. Fingers crossed!

That sounds good lovetoteach-I hope all is clear and you can get started asap!

I started AF yesterday and I still had 3 proveras left to take :shock: I have to call the dr. today to see if she wants me to finish it. But the good news is I get to start clomid on cd 5 which is Thursday :happydance:

Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a pretty good day overall. yay for getting to start your clomid Rachel! I just know it's going to work wonders. I'm sure you'll get pg in no time.

Lovetoteach I'm sure your bloodwork will be fine and you'll be starting the provera soon. It'll all be falling into place now.

I'm still a bundle of nerves thinking everything is wrong. My scan is still so far off. I want to fast forward!:wacko: I'm gonna be worried at least until I see the baby again and I know he or she is growing and healthy. After 12 weeks I hope I'll have a bit more confidence and the pregnancy will be a little more real to me and hopefully more enjoyable. I keep trying to think that maybe I'm just one of those girls who doesn't have a ton of symptoms and they aren't very consistant. I do hear a lot of women don't have a ton of symptoms with their first pregnancy. I just hope that is what is happening here and the baby is ok. So scary.

I hope everyone is doing well today!

What is the date of your next scan? I know time seems to drag waiting but it will be here before you know it. I am sure once you are able to see the baby at that point you will start to feel better about everything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->