Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I hope everyone is doing well today. I start my first pill of clomid tomorrow, excited and nervous! Not much else to speak of aside from that. I will likely start temping again tomorrow although I am not looking forward to it, I need to adjust to doing it again.

I hope everyone is doing well today. I start my first pill of clomid tomorrow, excited and nervous! Not much else to speak of aside from that. I will likely start temping again tomorrow although I am not looking forward to it, I need to adjust to doing it again.

yay for starting something new! I'm sure it'll work great for you and I'm keeping my fx'd. So what is the deal? is it supposed to make you ovulate within 2 weeks or what? I would def get back to temping just to check it out! I'm pulling for you! I just know it'll go well! Can't wait to have a few more pregnant buddies! lol

I think the standard is that you should o within 5-9 days after your last pill. I looked at charts on FF of others who took it on the same days that I am and it seems the average o day is around day 16-18. Some O a few days earlier and some o as late as cd 20-25. So I am going to try to take it easy and give it time to happen. I have an appointment with my dr. on cd 13 which is May 18th to have a scan done. She will look to see if I have any follicles maturing.

So exciting! I just know it's gonna work! I feel like you will be getting a bfp in the next few months!

I think the standard is that you should o within 5-9 days after your last pill. I looked at charts on FF of others who took it on the same days that I am and it seems the average o day is around day 16-18. Some O a few days earlier and some o as late as cd 20-25. So I am going to try to take it easy and give it time to happen. I have an appointment with my dr. on cd 13 which is May 18th to have a scan done. She will look to see if I have any follicles maturing.

Exciting! I am going to call my doctor tomorrow and see if they have my blood results back so I can start provera. Can't wait until provera, but then I have to make an appointment to discuss clomid even though I know what it's all about. Then from the sounds of it I probably have to go back while taking clomid for a scan. So many appointments, trying to work out health insurance, but it looks like it's all going to get rolling very fast soon.

It is expensive, I am on a health savings plan so my last appointment I spent $240 out of pocket for the scan :wacko: It will all be worth it in the end though. Hopefully since you have had such a long cycle your body will be more than ready to have AF and like I did, get AF before you even finish your provera!

Had a few minor cramps yesterday and lots of cm today. Didn't check my cervix or anything, but I really thought I started my period today. Turns out it was just lots of cm, who knows what my body is doing now.

I can't believe you are on cd 144 today that is crazy, thank god you are getting help. I hope you get your results back soon and all is well so you can get going on the provera then clomid :happydance:

Wait until you get pregnant! The EOBs for 3 appts and 3 rounds of bloods are in and wow! $367,$97, $289,$145, some of them more than once and a bunch of small bills under $50 at least half a dozen of them. I have got to be getting close to my deductable. We have been faxing the bills to the insurance company as they are supposed to be covering full maternity. So hopefully they send me the checks before the real bills come and not just the EOBs that came in the mail. So nerve wracking as I am not working and I worry about money a lot, even though we are doing fine.

Feeling really crappy the last few days. Bad headaches that come and go, gas, back pain, muscles streching, and I'm not feeling nauseous but I'm gagging a lot. Brushing my teeth is like ridiculous because I nearly vomit every time. I'm so anxious for my scan to make sure everything is ok but on a good note baby is now officially a fetus! So yay for that! Keep your fx'd for me!

Lovetoteach I can't believe after all this time you are getting period symptoms! I suppose it's a good thing but I really hope the doctor gets to help you out. I know your bloods must be in and I hope your doctor is ready for action!

Clomid today, Rachel! I can't wait to see the results! I know that both of you girls are gonna get bfps soon! Then you can see the crazy weird stuff that pregnancy brings!

Good luck ladies! I hope you are having a good day!

ahhhh my first day of clomid! I hope the side effects are not too bad on me :( I have heard some people get it bad. I plan on taking it at 7 pm every night so hopefully I can sleep through most of the side effects if I get them.

I can't believe you are 10 weeks already! wow how exciting!!

I know 10 weeks crazy! I just posted a "bump" pic on my pregnancy group thread. I look more like just a fat chick. lol, Hopefully I'll show soon and It'll make it feel more real. I am definately getting bigger though because I've been wearing a size bigger pants for about 3 weeks now. I'll post my pic so you guys can have a laugh. lol

I hope you don't have any side effects. I'm sure it's gonna go great!

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
Yay how exciting! You need to keep posting updated bump pics, I love seeing those :)

I've heard the wives tale of 1 month for every year you were on bc for yourself to regulate again... It seems like in some cases it is longer. It depresses me lol. In that case I should be able in 4 months... In a society of instant gratification, the waiting is always the hardest part.

Yaz is still f-ing with me. Had a 32 day cycle (unexpected, but I suspect I didn't even ovulate), the a 16 day cycle, and now (maybe) a TEN DAY cycle. I'm in tears because at least they can fix long cycles with provera and such, the only thing they'll suggest for my ultra-rapid cycles is birth control to which I shall replay "SHOVE IT".

I hate myself SO much for ever taking these poison pills. If I could go back and do it again I'd never have started taking birth control. NEVER. FDA should require OBGYNs and Primary Care docs to inform women on the impact of future fertility.

My spotting has stopped but there's still blood when I check my CP - I just hope it stops completely and that I get a BFP - if not this cycle - very soon! :(

Hope all you ladies get BFPs ASAP! Dust to you

:dust:

Yaz is still f-ing with me. Had a 32 day cycle (unexpected, but I suspect I didn't even ovulate), the a 16 day cycle, and now (maybe) a TEN DAY cycle. I'm in tears because at least they can fix long cycles with provera and such, the only thing they'll suggest for my ultra-rapid cycles is birth control to which I shall replay "SHOVE IT".

I hate myself SO much for ever taking these poison pills. If I could go back and do it again I'd never have started taking birth control. NEVER. FDA should require OBGYNs and Primary Care docs to inform women on the impact of future fertility.

My spotting has stopped but there's still blood when I check my CP - I just hope it stops completely and that I get a BFP - if not this cycle - very soon! :(

Hope all you ladies get BFPs ASAP! Dust to you

:dust:

When did you go off of yaz again? Are those the only 3 cycles you have had since? I'd say you are maybe spotting between because 10 days is awful short. Have you looked into vitex or spoken to your doctor about it? I had the opposite problem but I think there is still hope for you. After 10 days I doubt you ovulated but I'm not at all sure I was ovulating when I went off of yaz either because I wasn't temping so I didn't know. I recommend you speak to a doctor and if they tell you to wait then you should start temping, buy a pack of opks for when you regulate a bit, and look into supplements and vitamins to help you regulate. I don't know about your health situation either but I know diet and excersise helped me a TON as I was overweight and very unhappy. It'll help you get healthy for a future pregnancy and it'll help keep your mood up as well because TTC will definately cause stress. I think it also assisted it helping me regulate my periods. Like I mentioned my periods were few and far between but I think the hormones can cause the opposite effect as well. Good luck to you I'm sure you will get pregnant soon.

I've heard the wives tale of 1 month for every year you were on bc for yourself to regulate again... It seems like in some cases it is longer. It depresses me lol. In that case I should be able in 4 months... In a society of instant gratification, the waiting is always the hardest part.

Haha in that case it would have taken me only 2 or 3 months to regulate lol! It actually took 9 months for me. And 10 months to get the bfp. Good luck!

Well not much for side effects to speak of after my first clomid pill. I think I remember waking up once or twice last night feeling a little hot but thats about it. Today I had an insane amount of ewcm, the most I have ever seen which is odd on CD 6 because I know o day isnt that close after one clomid. I wonder if it is somehow cause by the clomid. Anyway I will be taking pill #2 in a couple hours so i will only have 3 to go, i hope my ovaries wake up and O :haha:

Well not much for side effects to speak of after my first clomid pill. I think I remember waking up once or twice last night feeling a little hot but thats about it. Today I had an insane amount of ewcm, the most I have ever seen which is odd on CD 6 because I know o day isnt that close after one clomid. I wonder if it is somehow cause by the clomid. Anyway I will be taking pill #2 in a couple hours so i will only have 3 to go, i hope my ovaries wake up and O :haha:

I'm keeping my fx'd for you!

Good luck, rooting for you as I am most likely following the same path. The doctor was in surgery on friday, so I couldn't get my blood test results, but hopefully I can get ahold of him on monday.

The store I work at opened yesterday, it was crazy busy with lots of customers. Life is crazy, love the customer interaction, but miss relaxing at home taking care of the house and eventually a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->