Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Thank you lovetoteach-I can't wait until you can get started with everything, it will be sooooo exciting!

Temp was really high today, I don't know why. It was as high as my highest post o temps! I slept good, didn't feel hot or anything when I temped. I am wondering if maybe I had a hot flash while I was sleeping and my temp was still up from it. Just a guess but I don't see why else that would happen unless I am getting sick. I sure as hell hope not-I don't feel sick. I have been having ewcm the past couple days not sure why that is happenening either. My body is doing strange things on clomid but hopefully that means it is working :)

Thank you lovetoteach-I can't wait until you can get started with everything, it will be sooooo exciting!

Temp was really high today, I don't know why. It was as high as my highest post o temps! I slept good, didn't feel hot or anything when I temped. I am wondering if maybe I had a hot flash while I was sleeping and my temp was still up from it. Just a guess but I don't see why else that would happen unless I am getting sick. I sure as hell hope not-I don't feel sick. I have been having ewcm the past couple days not sure why that is happenening either. My body is doing strange things on clomid but hopefully that means it is working :)

I don't know, I thought temping would help me figure things out, but my body is so confused my temps are like a roller coaster right now. Most people's charts are so predictable and follow a pattern, hope mine gets that way one day. I would also settle with a bfp before my chart settles down though!

Hi girls! Happy future mother's day! Rachel maybe your crazy temps are a good sign that the clomid is doing something. Hope you O on time!

Lovetoteach I'm sur eyou'll be busy now that the store has opened! Good luck and also good luck with the doctors I hope they get the ball rolling quickly!

I am just getting headaches, gas, the occasional wave of nausea and an awful awful nerve pain in my lower back! I hope they are all good signs. I will be sure to tell my doctor all about it on Wed when I go for my mothly weigh in and belly measurement. I am hoping they have a doppler or something because I am desperate to hear the heartbeat and know that baby is still going in there. Every once in a while I have a real panic because I am afraid baby has stopped growing. Ultrasound will be in 2 weeks. So keeping my fx'd!

Wow the ultra sound is coming up so soon, I can't wait to see the latest scan pics :happydance:

Did your temp rise again Rachel? Huh. Maybe clomid raises temps a bit? Have you heard anyone say that before? No big deal I'm sure it's doing something and hopefully you will O nice and early. Hope you catch the egg this time around then you won't have to take any more clomid anyway!

Lovetoteach let us know when you start provera. Can't wait until you both are pregnant as well! I just feel like it will be soon for both of you.

I am just a nervous wreck and can't wait for my scan and second tri to begin! All I can do is hope for baby to be healthy. Come on 2 weeks! HUrry up and be OVER!

Yea I don't know what my temp is doing it is strange. I was wondering if maybe it was the onset of getting sick but I feel fine today. I just have a mild headache which I have had off and on since starting clomid which I hear is a common side effect. I looked at others charts on FF that took clomid and I don't see any crazy temps like mine, also I don't really see others who have marked ewcm while they were on clomid, maybe the last day but I have been having it for days straight. It is so confusing. I am going to take my last one tonight and start BD'ing every other day starting tomorrow and just hope for the best. I may try opks again too.

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. Just Bd like you said and keep up the temping and start the opks. Don't let it get you all upset or stressed because you never know what is going on with the meds. Just keep charting for future referance and don't read too much into it. I have a really strong feeling that you will (both) get bfps soon. So keep your chin up! Just bd away! Now it's time to have fun!

So I talked to the doctor, he said that my liver enzymes are still elevated, and he isn't sure why, so he can't prescribe me the provera or anything until we find out why. I have to make an appointment with a normal doctor to see if he can figure out why my liver enzymes are elevated. He kept asking to make sure I am not taking any other medication, and other than theraflu and vitamins I wasn't taking anything. So now I have to call my regular doc and try and get an appointment with him. My insurance doesn't start until the 24th of this month though, and they asked about elevated liver enzymes and I told them I had a bunch of blood work and no results yet and they accepted me, so hopefully they don't find out and reject me.

So I talked to the doctor, he said that my liver enzymes are still elevated, and he isn't sure why, so he can't prescribe me the provera or anything until we find out why. I have to make an appointment with a normal doctor to see if he can figure out why my liver enzymes are elevated. He kept asking to make sure I am not taking any other medication, and other than theraflu and vitamins I wasn't taking anything. So now I have to call my regular doc and try and get an appointment with him. My insurance doesn't start until the 24th of this month though, and they asked about elevated liver enzymes and I told them I had a bunch of blood work and no results yet and they accepted me, so hopefully they don't find out and reject me.

Ugg! I'm sure it's probablt so frustrating but I hope you can get in to the regular doctor asap and get it all checked out. It's probably just something trivial that they can fix 1-2-3. The sooner you can get it all figured out, the better. I'm sure it'll all be fine.

Don't worry about the insurance. If you have to pay a few hundred bucks to get sorted out it is a small price to pay for a baby. I doubt they will decline you just for having elevated liver enzymes. I would hope not anyway. Hang in there and let us know how it works out. Hopefully the doctor can get you in soon.

Yea I am trying not to read into it too much. Everyone's body reacts differently so I guess I shouldnt compare myself to others. I really hope this works and I O by cd 20 at least. I have a scan on Friday to see any follicles are maturing. I am excited for it but also a little nervous that they won't see anything.

I am sorry to hear that lovetoteach. I would also hope your insurance would not reject you for that, I hope that works out ok. So you have no idea what could cause this issue? I am sure everything will work out just fine. :)

Yea I am trying not to read into it too much. Everyone's body reacts differently so I guess I shouldnt compare myself to others. I really hope this works and I O by cd 20 at least. I have a scan on Friday to see any follicles are maturing. I am excited for it but also a little nervous that they won't see anything.

I'm sure it's just a fluke thing or something. Don't worry about it. I hope they see an egg ready to pop when you go on Friday. Just try not to worry as this is your first round of clomid. I hope it gives you a nice normal cycle length though.

I am sorry to hear that lovetoteach. I would also hope your insurance would not reject you for that, I hope that works out ok. So you have no idea what could cause this issue? I am sure everything will work out just fine. :)

They are not sure why, I am betting it is some of the herbs I was taking. I stopped taking everything except my prenatal multivitamins a few weeks ago. I am just hoping next time they run the test everything is normal and I just needed to flush my cold, cough medicine and any herbs out of my system and I didn't give myself enough time to recover before redoing the test. I guess we will find out. I am going to call my normal doctor tomorrow and see when he can fit me in to his schedule.

I bet your right lovetoteach that makes sense to me I hope it gets cleared up quickly as possible.

Temp is up again today. I woke up with a headache too last night but that is common with the clomid. I took my last pill yesterday so hopefully my temp starts to drop soon. It is strange because clomid is supposed to trick your body into producing more estrogen and estrogen is a cooling hormone, so I don't see why my temps keep going up. I never feel sweaty or overly hot when I wake up, so I would think if I was having a hot flash I would feel hot. I never thought I would say I want my temp to go down :haha:

They are not sure why, I am betting it is some of the herbs I was taking. I stopped taking everything except my prenatal multivitamins a few weeks ago. I am just hoping next time they run the test everything is normal and I just needed to flush my cold, cough medicine and any herbs out of my system and I didn't give myself enough time to recover before redoing the test. I guess we will find out. I am going to call my normal doctor tomorrow and see when he can fit me in to his schedule.

I'm assuming they checked your thyroid in your bloodwork. I would have to assume it's still from the cold you had. It can take a while for your body to recover from something like that even when you are feeling much better. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Temp is up again today. I woke up with a headache too last night but that is common with the clomid. I took my last pill yesterday so hopefully my temp starts to drop soon. It is strange because clomid is supposed to trick your body into producing more estrogen and estrogen is a cooling hormone, so I don't see why my temps keep going up. I never feel sweaty or overly hot when I wake up, so I would think if I was having a hot flash I would feel hot. I never thought I would say I want my temp to go down :haha:

Maybe even the headaches the clomid is causing can higher your temp. I'm sure it'll even out soon. Hopefully you'll see a difference in temp tomorrow. Can't wait to see you O early and hopefully catch the egg as well.

Thank you imsotired-how are you feeling today?

Pretty good today. Still a worried mess but that's normal. I've been finding it difficult to get comfortable for bed at night. I've got a nerve in my back that hurts. I think I've had hormone fluctuations in the evenings because I get headaches, nausea, and sore breasts before bed but it goes away by the morning. I guess I've been pretty lucky as far as pregnancy symptoms go and I feel pretty good most of the time (aside from the worry of course). I've got 15 days until my scan still and It's driving my crazy! I wish I could fast forward! I see the doctor early tomorrow morning and hopefully they have a doppler or at least reassure me that baby is alive and well. If the scan goes well I will be buying the nursery furniture. I want to get the big purchases out of the way so that when the hospital bills come I'll be paid off as far as the furniture and what not. All I can do is hope everything goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->