Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

It's exciting to see how many BFP's will come out of this thread.
MummyMarsh wont you be tempted to test sooner? do you know what day you O on? xx

mwaah i have no idea and im not into the temp and charting opks etc so its all guess work for me :) and coz of irregular periods thats why i test so late :) but it is hard lol...

xxx

I am here, CD6 for me. I am still waiting on :witch: to leave the station so I can get on with it. Lots of :dust: to all of you, here's hoping for some April babies in the making.

Oh we are on the same CD, how long is your cycle? mine is 26-28 xx

mwaah i have no idea and im not into the temp and charting opks etc so its all guess work for me :) and coz of irregular periods thats why i test so late :) but it is hard lol...

xxx

Ah ok, I dont temp but I do use opk's but trying not to pee on anything on this month and just see what happens. I do usually get ovulation pain though so most times I know to the exact hour.
Well crossing my fingers for you, at least when you do find out your pregnant you will be further on than most :) less waiting xxx

thats another reason i like late testing lol.... less waiting time.... although only by a couple of weeks... usually 6 weeks pregnant instead of 4 x

I wish I had the will power to test late, if AF is late xx

ahh see i never know if it is late.... plus the husband keeps me on the straight and narrow lol... x

I dont have any willpower when it comes to testing! I will start testing about 4 days before AF is even due :haha:!

Crap! June didn't work out for me. :( Let's hope for July! Good luck ladies! Lets do it! :happydance:

well i though AF was on her way home after just 3 days (well 2 technically as most of day yesterday there was nothing on my towel) i even went to bed without anything last night coz tampons and towel aggrivate my thrush, woke up this morning and the bitch was back :(

I'm out. :( AF came today. These weird cycles are killing me, I never know when to expect it, makes it very hard to plan testing. Maybe I'll have better luck in August assuming this new cycle is as long as this past one was.

amarna your not out yet....... this is a july thread.. july hasnt even started yet so you can still conceive in july......

amarna your not out yet....... this is a july thread.. july hasnt even started yet so you can still conceive in july......

Yeah, but I won't be able to test until August. So technically yes I'm not out but I won't know until August.

im not testing till august, but want to conceive in july so nope you are completely in.....

Mummymarsh, I am also CD3 and hoping for a BFP in August. Fingers crossed for us both! Just need AF to go already!!!!

I'm dying for AF to be done already. Grrr!! I'm ready to get on with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->