• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

Well AF still not here but I reckon she will be today lol. EDIT: She arrived at 12.00 lol

July here we come!! :thumbup: Keeping up my PMA now....lord knows I've got to be positive about something seeing as everything else is going a over t at the moment! :dohh:

Did you want to talk about things aimee-lou? I'm here if you do xx

Augie i'm the same as you! I wont let my OH near me when AF is here... x

whats it like dtd when AF is here? ive never done it.. does it not get messy?? and what about fourplay??? lol

Well AF still not here but I reckon she will be today lol. EDIT: She arrived at 12.00 lol

July here we come!! :thumbup: Keeping up my PMA now....lord knows I've got to be positive about something seeing as everything else is going a over t at the moment! :dohh:

Did you want to talk about things aimee-lou? I'm here if you do xx

Thanks hun :hugs: I'm ok really, I think it's all been a bit much this month and now that AF has shown up on time and everything (first time for everything lol) I guess I can view it as a fresh start. Money is the root of all evil and all stress lol. I sorted a lot of stuff out today, and I'm feeling a lot more positive generally. New week, new month, new cycle and a holiday in 5 weeks to look forward to :thumbup:

whats it like dtd when AF is here? ive never done it.. does it not get messy?? and what about fourplay??? lol

Don't ask...it may give you nightmares lol. :blush: I tend to give hubby a wide berth for that reason lol.

GAH!! I just realized that I'm going to be out of town on a business trip during most of my fertile time. :dohh: According to my calendar chart my actual O day is the day I get back. so I guess my only choice to make sure we dtd that night! Sad...I was planning on dtd all week long! :nope:

You dont need much foreplay as it's quite wet anyway....sorry way tmi! It's ok when u are dtd it's just after when he pulls out and u gotta deal with the mess lol ... Sorry but u did ask :). I'd prefer to not dtd during af really but if the mood takes us then we just go with.
Again sorry about tmi lol x

Augie you will have to make sure u dtd when u return from business! What date are u talking? X

I leave the 7th and get back July 11!! ACK! :wacko: Actually the calender on my phone says my fertile time starts on July 6th and ends on July 10th. Then the one online says my fertile period starts the 8th and ends the 11th. Which do I believe?! Guess I'll just have to make sure to dtd the entire time I'm not gone! LOL

Yeah dtd just before u go and as soon as you walk through the door jump on him again lol :) x

You dont need much foreplay as it's quite wet anyway....sorry way tmi! It's ok when u are dtd it's just after when he pulls out and u gotta deal with the mess lol ... Sorry but u did ask :). I'd prefer to not dtd during af really but if the mood takes us then we just go with.
Again sorry about tmi lol x

lol..... do you lay a towel down???? when im in heavy flow we skip it, but when thats passed i usually just use my clit stimulator and he does his business straddled over me lmao.. thats as far as we go when im on AF xxxxxxxxx

Haha !!!
Yeah we lay a towel down haha,....it's very sexy!!! Not! X
How is everyone today? X

lmao- the things we do lol..... i always find im the horniest when on my AF, but havent got the guts to go the full way..... lol.....

I'm so not horny when AF is here. In fact I'm the opposite. I'm like "GAH! GET AWAY!" :haha:

Wow that conversation went WAY south.. I guess us june tryers where timid! ;) Funny conversation to be in... lol

lol! Off subject - PoohBear: It's so cool you did a home birth. My sis is a midwife! Good for you!!

good evening everyone :flower:

Back from work, hubby cooking tea, LO in bed and feet up! :coffee: This is the life lol.

cd2 - does anyone know if the OV predictors are at all accurate? I can't be bothered with the testing etc, but at the same time I'm curious to know that I am actually ovulating lol. Maybe if in 3 months from now (we've planned to take a break so we don't get an August baby) then I'll do it that cycle. :shrug: According to the charts though I should be fertile 18-23rd July, AF due 4th August (Will be testing 3rd as it's a Wednesday and I'm not at work lol) and then due date would be 12th April which is our wedding anniversary. :cloud9: Think we'll probably try to DTD every day that week, and every other day the rest of the cycle and see how we get on. :shrug:

Hey ladies, I dont think I have posted in here, but I know some of you were in the June testers thread. Anyway I am currently in 2WW and hoping for a BFP around 12th July :)

How is everyone doing? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->