• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone wondering if July could be their month?

AF is gone for me and I think I should be O'ing this weekend/early next week. Lucky for me we have a holiday on Monday and OH is off with me on Saturday so hopefully we can get some nookie in. :sex: Until then I have plenty of :laundry: and :dishes: to keep my busy. :haha:

lmao love the use of pictures.... well im on CD6 and AF bogged off yesterday so yippee im going to be getting to it :)

Hi ladies,
My period's due Monday - I will be amazed if.....
1. I hold out from further testing til then
2. I get a BFP if I do test
I'm 10 dpo today and tested BFN yesterday
Am trying soooooo hard not to SS as I just get myself all worked up in a am I /aren't I/I must be.......oh, I'm not kind of way, but it just seems so hard not to get me hopes up.......

Hiya girls, well today is the big O day for me (ignore ticker, its a rough guess! but had pos OPK yesterday)... I had some funny cramps this morning, Nathan seems to think its implantation pains after DTD last night :dohh: He really is hilarious bless him!! Think i might need to get him a 'TTC for Dummies' book :lol:

Well 2WW here i come!

xx

lmao hilarious.........lets all club together and buy him one lol... x

lmao love the use of pictures....

The way I figure it, use them if you got them. :haha: Have fun the next 7 - 10 days, get it on when you got the time.

baby.love, lots of :dust: for you and hopefully we can keep you somewhat sane these next two weeks. :thumbup:

Laughing Girl, you can do it! You can hold out on POAS til Monday. Lots of luck to you.

Hi Girls! I'd like to join! On :witch: now.. Day 2 so I'm looking forward to :DTD: this month, hoping for :BFP: for us all! I'll be testing come August.. maybe a fantastic wedding anniversary for us. It will be 2 years on August 1st!

Heide, have fun and good luck this month! :dust:

Well ladies, let the fun begin for me. EWCM starting up so hopefully we will both be in the mood to :sex: sometime this weekend. If not, boo but oh well. :shrug: I do have a new haircut so hopefully the OH won't be able to resist. :haha:

It would be nice to go on to the next stage together mummymarsh. xx

Slightly off thread, why does the broody picture look so moody? We are selecting broody because we are feeling a bit clucky and baby keen, not deep in thought!

Hi NotNic, what does CAC stand for? OH and I are WTT in sept 2014, but sort of NTNP at the moment too. Is that similar to you? I really want a bub sooner rather than later. I hope July is when I have a surprise haha

Good luck ladies :) :)

This month marks a year since we started NTNP...I think we may be moving on to TTC if we aren't successful this month. I'm not sure what is going to happen. I'm trying not to create pregnancy symptoms and stress. I've been doing really well the last two months not doing that.

Thanks for sharing your stories. I feel better reading and posting.

It would be nice to go on to the next stage together mummymarsh. xx

Slightly off thread, why does the broody picture look so moody? We are selecting broody because we are feeling a bit clucky and baby keen, not deep in thought!

Hi NotNic, what does CAC stand for? OH and I are WTT in sept 2014, but sort of NTNP at the moment too. Is that similar to you? I really want a bub sooner rather than later. I hope July is when I have a surprise haha

Good luck ladies :) :)

It stands for 'Clueless about Conceiving'! :haha: I came off BCP in April. The original plan was to use condoms instead, and begin trying around August time. OH was so keen about not waiting that we started DTD without anything in May. When I joined B&B I discovered just how little I knew about conceiving (TTC is very overwhelming!). I used to think that 'seeing how you go' counted as TTC, but I've realised there's a lot more to it than that! Until we get a BFP, I'll still keep the CAC title. I might look at some TTC methods - like opks, but for the timebeing I'm happy with the old fashioned approach. Good luck with achieving a little surprise Annaroy!

Yes! AF is finally gone!! I start getting antsy... :dohh:

Well AF still not here but I reckon she will be today lol. EDIT: She arrived at 12.00 lol

July here we come!! :thumbup: Keeping up my PMA now....lord knows I've got to be positive about something seeing as everything else is going a over t at the moment! :dohh:

Hey girls

I'm 3DPO now and BORED of this stupid 2WW already :lol:

I am desperate to test, even though i know its pointless :haha:

xx

I'm joining you ladies, if I may? We are starting ntnp this month so unlikely to be our month first off but fingers crossed anyway! Good luck to all and lots of baby dust x

hello mrsbroodypants.... you found us.....

well im on CD9 and did my first OPK today and its negative at moment, so fingers crossed :) xxxx

I'm joining you ladies, if I may? We are starting ntnp this month so unlikely to be our month first off but fingers crossed anyway! Good luck to all and lots of baby dust x

Great to see you over here! :hugs:

Thank u! I'm on cd5 and still have af at the moment, but that doesn't stop us dtd anyway!! Need to keep it all fun, even if it's not my fertile time! Good luck with your opk mummymarsh x

I can't dtd when I'm still on af. For some reason I just don't feel sexy or something... I don't like it. But good for you that you can still keep the heat alive all month long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->