Anyone younger looking for a TTC buddy?

I never posted in Teen Pregnancy because I made my acc when I MC'ed, so you probably have seen me in MC support :)
I'm sorry about your loss too, I agree I like speaking to people who have been through the same (even though its not nice for any of us) it really does help :)

I hateeee Friday 13th now! I refuse to go out on that day, we had to put our holiday back because I didn't wanna come back Friday 13th :dohh:

Lots of luck to you hun, do you have a journal? :flower:
I don't have a journal, how do you do that on here? What's it there for? I'll do one though :)

*sneaks in*

hello :D i thought i would join in

im 21 and TTC #1
hey!! Best of luck! How long have you been trying so far?:)

There's a section called TTC Journals & you just start your own thread in there :) x

Awh Hi everybody! Let's talk TTC, what's goin on with you all? I'm still waiting to O, CD15 over here!

I'm on CD34 of a usually 30 day cycle, I'm getting tonnes of cramps though so I know af is coming - hate it when af decides to be late! :(

I know I know but I'd rather rule myself out to avoid disappointment :haha: I'm 99% certain af will arrive unfortunately :(
Had quite a rubbish month which could of possibly delayed af!

How are you :)

Awh I know that feeling!! Alright.. CD15 waiting to O and things are slow. Monday workdays always are though, unfortunately. I think it's so cool that you live so far away btw, I live in Ohio, U.S. :)

iv'e been trying for 3 months and i'm on cd 9, af just finished xD

Is it ok if I join? I am 24, dh is 23 we have been ttc #1 since March. No luck yet though. Its cd 3 for me, so nothing to exciting.

Thanks Morgan, if I get pregnant now I will be 25 by the time the baby is born. Goodness I feel old!

25 isn't old you've got plenty of life left in you yet :haha:

5 days late for af, ill wait 2 more days then test but I'm soooo crampy :( I'd prefer to be early than late fgs!

How are you ladies anyway? Where abouts are you in your cycles? :)

You'll still be a young mom :) Lol.. idk if you're obsessive or not but here's an awesome link to the best due date calculator ever! https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/due-date-calculator.php I print off one each month based on my LMP, just in case. Keep it in the back of my organizer (TTC hell book) and throw it away every AF. Just another bit of encouragement :) How are you? When do you usually O? Are you temping AND doing OPK's? This month I decided to try both to pinpoint O. Lol okay I'll stop now.. ;)

Amytrisha- I don't think I could hold out that long, fx for you!
I am a bit obsessive! My husband finally gave in so its our first month using opks!! I start tomorrow, CD 5, I am excited. I told him I want to know when/ if I ovulate. I did the calculator it says April 11. Temping would kill me cause I have the worst sleep schedules, I wake up a lot, fiddle around for a half hr then go back to bed.

Haha I told my DH the OBGYN gave me the OPK's to test if I was ovulating.. he has no idea and thinks it's the same bottle of em every month!! Haha. Also, I was worried about that w/ temping, so I do vaginal temping. More reliable and harder to eff up. But still stressful at 6 a.m.

Aw did you see that it tells you ALL the preggo dates you need to know? Maternity clothes and all.. just think that's exciting to see when you'll know the gender and all. Jeeez, technology has allowed us to really be way ahead of ourselves!

Oooh and yes Amy, test! :)

I wish I had thought of that, but oh well, we tried for 4 months on our own. If I get pregnant this month I will need maternity clothes for halloween :haha:
Technology is crazy!

Aw that's funny.. I bet we'll be able to squeeze into them until about xmas and then after the new year we'll be whales :) Lol I can't wait!! ;)

haha it seems wierd thinking when i will be pregnant because im too busy thinking about getting pregnant lol

Lol, I just started my cycle so I am still hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->