Anyone younger looking for a TTC buddy?

it took a couple of months for my body to get used to coming off the pill as well so i wouldnt worry

It must just be my confused body. I tested negative today so i'm guessing just wait until AF finally shows up and then count that as my proper cycle? I regret ever going on the pill in the first place, never doing that again lol x

Coming off contraceptives really does ruin cycles! I came off the rod a few years ago and it made my cycles crazy for a couple of months.

I'm hoping its not af though and you just O'd late! Will keep checking back :D good luck.

How are the rest of you ladies?

I am never taking it again either lol. I am well, still early in my cycle yet.

I don't even know what normal is cycle wise after being on it for 3 years and being 20 at the time.

Atleast it's not just me who won't go back on the pill! ever! :dohh:

I was technically due on 4 days ago. I've taken 2 tests since then, the last one being yesterday so it would have definitely shown up by now! They're still BFN which is always annoying to see a negative test but I couldn't really expect much different after the changes going on with my body right now. I can't wait for AF to show up. Atleast then I can class my cycles as back up and running.. and reset my TTC ticker thingy as it really helps! i'm so bad at writing important days down etc, so I take the easy way out and check my ticker :happydance:

How are you ladies getting on then? any signs/bfp's? :)

Feeling like I've got a BFP on the way, but then again I did last month too! Lol.. It's my first cycle after my cycle AFTER BCP.. Haha so like I'm in the cycle you're beginning to start get it ?! :)

Aww I hope so Jordan! you deserve it so so much. I'm getting so impatient now and it hasn't even been long at all. I don't understand how people manage to get pregnant on one night stands, or when the condom splits etc. How comes we can literally give it our all and it doesn't happen as quick as it does for others in the weirdest situations haha, i've never understood it?! Me and OH have picked out 2 girl names already :D

Aww what are they?! We have ours, too.. Joel Jaxon and Mila Kamara :)

@dollface - I used to write in my phone calendar on the day af came as an event 'cd1', then I always knew how long my cycles were each month. It's the only thing I bothered to record :)

@morgan - eek! Good luck! When are you planning on testing? I hope it is your bfp!

I think this thread is lucky :thumbup:

Haha me too.. testing Friday at 9DPO if I'm strong enough, sat morning with FMU :)

Well I say we've picked names lol, we've got a short list. Sofia May or Kayla May for a girl, OH loves Lola Mae but Lola and Laura sound too alike!

Jayden Lee, Bentley Ryan or Frankie Lee for a little boy. Not everyone's cup of tea but i don't think they're terrible :happydance:

Love Sofia May and all of your boys names!

Me and OH struggle with boys names but we've got an odd taste in girls names (his mum hates every name we've told her)

For girls we like
Skyler Anne or Wynter Anne :)

Aww I love Skyler! My friend has a little girl called Skyla but I prefer your spelling, definitely looks more refined :thumbup: I think names are so personal though. A lot of people will say dislike the name we all eventually name our babies but it doesn't matter about them x

Yeah exactly, me and OH have said when we have babies were keeping names secret til birth! That way less people will criticise when baby is actually named that! X

We have different names for girls but boys are pretty ordinary.
Abilene Marie and Aysley Marine
Austin Keith and Anthony Keith

The names are top secret cause the inlaws will hate them, well the girls names anyhow.

well i ovulated yesterday according to my ticker and phone app (i don't chart) so i am officially in the ttw xD

we didn't manage to BD when we were at my parents we were too tired haha but we did when we got back which was still before o xD

my OH and i have chosen some names already xD

ella for a girl or cato for a boy :D

how are you all doing?

If I end up pregnant they may not be secret any longer, but I will not back down because I didn't name my kids after family etc. Well the middle names are but not dh family.
I am well, I think O is around the corner I had a negative opk but I am having a little ewcm. I think my husband likes the heat wave we have been having, he likes my shorts :haha: CD 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->