Anyone younger looking for a TTC buddy?

haha it seems wierd thinking when i will be pregnant because im too busy thinking about getting pregnant lol

I'm the same :( it seems so long since my last bfp that I can't even imagine getting another!!

I'm not a POAS addict :haha: being late for af never makes me think "I might be preg" it always makes me think "I'm late" :dohh: think I'm just fed up of false hope :(

If I told OH I was late he'd go out and buy 17387482 tests and make me do them 1 after the other, he's the addict! But he's got serious line eye, always thinks he can see something :L

I'm only 3dpo and I'm having some fierce cramps. I an going on vacation the say before af it due do i will test then, so i don't have too much fun lol

oh dear. due to rough calculations i o on tuesday, fertile day on th weekend when we are at my parents >_>

Hey magic do you live in Ohio by chance?! Just saw Kent.. which is where I went to school!
But hey just wait til they're sleepin.. BDing doesn't have to disturb anyone ;)

haha thats true xD

iv'e just googled it anbd there is a kent in america, that is so awesome haha

no i'm living in kent england i'm afraid xD but i am from north wales uk

We have bd while on vacation with my parents/siblings. They either didn't know or pretended not too. We had our own room and bathroom. Plus it was during my projected O days last month. OPKs delayed until tomorrow.

AF is due today girls. No sign so far .. No cramps or anything. I'm not going to get too excited though as my body could just be confused after coming off the pill last month but we will see. I might not have even ovulated this month so. I was a little naughty and took a test I Wednesday which was obviously 2 days before I was even due on. BUT you never know! I guess I'll have to wait a little longer although it's so tempting to go out and buy a clear blue.. I can't deal with a BFN so I'm not overly fussed with tests yet!

How are you alllll?!:) when are you girls due on? Any symptoms or anything? My right boob was super itchy yesterday and my nipples are HUGE (sorry but I won't lie haha) I've been getting so hungry too like my OH can't believe the way I'm eating right now.. But these could be the side effects of the hormone drop in my body from the pill so yeah we will see!

AF is due today girls. No sign so far .. No cramps or anything. I'm not going to get too excited though as my body could just be confused after coming off the pill last month but we will see. I might not have even ovulated this month so. I was a little naughty and took a test I Wednesday which was obviously 2 days before I was even due on. BUT you never know! I guess I'll have to wait a little longer although it's so tempting to go out and buy a clear blue.. I can't deal with a BFN so I'm not overly fussed with tests yet!

How are you alllll?!:) when are you girls due on? Any symptoms or anything? My right boob was super itchy yesterday and my nipples are HUGE (sorry but I won't lie haha) I've been getting so hungry too like my OH can't believe the way I'm eating right now.. But these could be the side effects of the hormone drop in my body from the pill so yeah we will see!

Ooh wishing you the best of luck hun!!! Got my fxd for you :)

I got my BFP yesterday! Couldn't believe it. My symptoms are being extremely hungry, feeling sick when I'm not eating, excess saliva & tender bbs. Plus I'm bloated but I usually am around af. I'm in shock but totally scared of course, hope its sticky!

I think this thread must have given me luck because I did nothing different this cycle (we didn't even bd much!) so I'm praying you ladies are right behind me :D x

Hey! Sorry to hear about your loss Dollface94. I'm 20 and TTC Baby #1 for 6 months now. This is nice, I kept finding a lot of forums about older women but now I get to share and read about some stories around my age. Hoping, praying, and fingers crossed* that we'll all be getting our BFPs soon!

Yay amy! Keep us updated, as we could all be bump buddies ;)

yes, that is so exciting!! how is DH?!?! Also yes stay in touch so we can make a preggo forum for when we all get there :) FX'd for your sticky baby bean :)

He's chuffed :) he took my preg test to work :rofl: we're both a little wary and nervous ATM but trying to think as positive as possible :)
Ee a preggo thread sounds good! I'm backing you ladies all the way! Hope you got plenty of bding in there this cycle :D

Thank you hun!

Congrats amy!!! How lovely, so pleased for you :) I hope we all follow suit now :D still no AF but I'm just putting it down to the mixed up cycle thing after coming off the pill! Good luck to all of you!! I'm glad this has become quite a popular thread for us youngens! It's a good way to catch up :) but yeah, FX'd !!

Haha Dollface when are you testing? I think im only 1DPO, if even so I still have til about next friday.. :p

I'm really busy over the weekend so I probably won't test until monday.. unless curiosity gets the better of me and I go get a cheeky little test tomorrow! I shouldn't have wasted the 2 I bought on monday! I knew they'd be as negative as you could ever get but they were only cheap pound shop ones so it's not a big deal. I keep trying to convince myself that i'm having signs and symptoms! it's driving me mad. :(

Hey! Sorry to hear about your loss Dollface94. I'm 20 and TTC Baby #1 for 6 months now. This is nice, I kept finding a lot of forums about older women but now I get to share and read about some stories around my age. Hoping, praying, and fingers crossed* that we'll all be getting our BFPs soon!

I agree :happydance: it's nice to feel less alienated about being younger because we're all roughly around the same age mark. Thankyou! FX'd for you too.

Congrats Amy!!
Dollface, it took me 6 weeks to cycle after coming off the pill, and about $20 in pregnancy tests!
OPKs suck I can't tell if its positive or not, I am guessing not since its cd 8.

Cowgirl: the only reason why i'm hoping that my body was back to normal almost straight away is because I got the period that I was due to get. Coming off the pill should have messed my cycle up which meant I wouldn't have had that period but I did so i'm hoping my cycles are okay and that I ovulated but i'm generally not feeling hopeful at all :(

I hope you get it figured out. I had a withdrawl bleed on time but the period took a little while. So I started using opks, cause I really can't tell if I ovulate or not, and after 4 1/2 months of trying my body is playing tricks on me I think lol, my husband thinks I am crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->