38 Sleepsuits
3 Slippers
5 Hats
5 Jumpers
10 Socks
2 Mittens
1 Dressing Gown

That is not counting what my family have bought / made

I know for a fact that my mum has a massive bag of vests, sleepsuits and t shirts and that ive got loads of knitted stuff at grandmas!

Reckon this is too much?
Im not intending on putting baby in real clothes (vests and babygro ONLY) until after 2 months! I just dont like seeing tiny babies in jeans and tees and dresses!

Oh and Ive got male and female baby clothes coming in as hand me downs from about 8 family memebers! Im not even LOOKING at them yet

You will prob go through it all! And even if its too much it's just longer durations between washes!
A perk of having lots of clothes!

My friends baby is going through 3 sleepsuits and vests a day so I think I don't have enough now!!

Ive got about 30 vests and 15 suits. I do not do washing often but think I will need to learn too!

I don't think you can have 'too much' just sell it all after & make some moolahhh!

Gosh. Maybe I've not for enough! I've for 6 new born of vests & sleep suits. 6 0-3 of each then 6 3-6!

I've figured I can always buy more. Ill be washing every day tho! I do anyway so it won't be too much effort! I hope.

We have around 15 vests and 15 sleepsuits. 10 rompers.

and a few outfits which imo more then enough especially considering other people will buy things when babe is here

I have 20 odd vests (all DS') 17 sleepsuits and a few cardigans (need a couple more tho) which is enough for us xx

Gosh. Maybe I've not for enough! I've for 6 new born of vests & sleep suits. 6 0-3 of each then 6 3-6!

I've figured I can always buy more. Ill be washing every day tho! I do anyway so it won't be too much effort! I hope.

I refuse to do washing every day, with only me and OH. Every 3 days is usually sufficient so I figure more is better :p

I refuse to do washing every day, with only me and OH. Every 3 days is usually sufficient so I figure more is better :p

Thinking I may need more. I'm going to use cloth nappies so that means lots of washing too! Arrrrgh! Do I really I want to spend my life washing!!! NO!

Ermmm I have stupid amounts, I wont count it lol

Oliver was sicky, I think we went through 10 sleep suits one day... I am preparing for it again this time.

10 a day?!

My boy is gonna just end up naked til I've been shopping then!

Thought I was fully prepared until this thread!

wow, I don't have anywhere near that amount and only do laundry once a week! Now I feel behind!

10 a day?!

My boy is gonna just end up naked til I've been shopping then!

Thought I was fully prepared until this thread!

Honestly I did say once didn't I? ( i cant remember) :blush:

He had colic and reflux so it was a bit different with him being sick, he was ALWAYS sick.

But I might have gone over board as well...

This is new born, 0-3 and some 3-6 months :blush:

Everything I have fits into this bag!

That's including actual clothes as well & hats, gloves and shoes!

Oh and 3 coats!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 9
I only had about that much with Oliver, we did ok, mine fits in 3 bags hahah bin bags!

I plan on having them wear everything once before we repeat anything. I have 0-12 months and a few above that.

Ugh... I'm actually kind of jealous.

Everyone's been telling me I'll get tons of clothes as gifts or hand me downs and it has not happened. I have gotten some, but realistically, I will be having to buy a majority of my baby's wardrobe. Which is fine, as I don't expect anything to be bought for me... but I feel like I shot myself in the foot by believing what I was told and not planning clothes into my shopping.

I only had about that much with Oliver, we did ok, mine fits in 3 bags hahah bin bags!

I've just tried to be sensible. Not overbuy as I can always go out n buy more then there is no waste!

Hopefully my theory will work out for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->