April ‘baby’ showers 2020

Hi sweden, congratulations!
I’m a but worried too about how I will cope when the symptoms do eventually start but I guess we will somehow get through it!
I feel tired in the afternoons but I’m generally tired a lot with my 2 so not sure if this is a symptom!

Hi I have a due date UK group on fb, it's closed so no one can see. Does anyone want to join? Congratulations

Hi I have a due date UK group on fb, it's closed so no one can see. Does anyone want to join? Congratulations

I’d love too! I live in Sweden but from the UK

Hi sweden, congratulations!
I’m a but worried too about how I will cope when the symptoms do eventually start but I guess we will somehow get through it!
I feel tired in the afternoons but I’m generally tired a lot with my 2 so not sure if this is a symptom!

Yes I guess we have got no other choice but to cope! I’m hoping as I’ll have her maybe I won’t get so bad, hoping the distraction and need to get up and eat will help it getting too bad!

Congratulations on your BFP swedengirl.
I keep getting tired in the afternoon, but not sure if it's just having all the kids here as it's summer holidays or if it's pregnancy.

Just filled in the online self referral form for the midwife. It says I'll hear back within 10 days!
I swear every time I've been pregnant they've changed how you access services haha

Ahh exciting taking steps motherofboys- it makes everything seem more real. I booked in with my midwife yesterday and will see her on the 29th. Going to also book an early scan in the next coming days for 8 weeks- as I just want to know everything is going ok!

It makes it seem more real once you start having appointments does it? I've thought about an early scan for reassurance but not sure how we'd manage to get there without giving the secret away haha

Mother, I literally had to press the dr number 50 times Monday only for them to say you just do an online referral!
Haha I was relieved though I didn’t have to make a gp appointment
I’ve got a can with the clinic on the 27th so will be 7 weeks 3 days nerve racking!

The website said that I could call the number direct and when I did they said I couldn't.
Eek! Exciting.
I so badly want to see some sort of changes in my body to make me feel better. Last time I was bloating so bad I needed a hair band through my button on my jeans at 7 weeks and was in maternity clothes before my 12 week scan :haha:
I had a few strong waves of nausea this morning. I'm hoping it's the start of morning sickness. I keep feeling like a head ache is coming on then it goes away. I feel really good and positive and then I'll get a cramp and start panicking again.

Woohoo for nausea mother!
I sometimes get it when I have a drink throughout the night but nothing bad yet
Have to keep reminding myself I’m only 5w4d I got my positive 5dp transfer so equivalent to 10dpo, although I swear I saw it the day before this too, so it’s basically going slow lol

I keep thinking I'm too early for nausea but I guess every prensncu is different really. If I've got enough hormone for positive tests I'm sure there's enough to make me sick haha

Midwife just called. Appointment on the 12th of September and she'll let me know when my pregnancy pack is ready to pick up so I can fill in as much of the forms before hand as possible!

Exciting mother! It’s good you can save some time and pre fill some of the forms too

Exciting you got your appointment mother!
And star you’ve got your scan booked. It really does make everything seem real.

Ive been a bit crampy today. The same cramps I had with DD around this stage so I’m not too worried. I guess I just thought with #2 I wouldn’t have cramping as everything has done it before.

Did you guys show earlier with #2? I showed early with DD- people congratulated me at 12 weeks at a wedding without us telling anyone. And I guess I’m wondering how long I’ll be able to keep it hidden from family.

I did get a slight bump earlier but no one ever commented so I'm not sure it was that noticeable.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm older and my bodies more worn out each time but I do find some things are harder with each pregnancy.

I think I was showing by 14 weeks without number 2 quite obviously lol
Hope your cramps are feeling better today

Yes less crampy today- more fluttery. I read each pregnancy gets harder as the muscles get softer each time.

Part of me wants an early bump as I loved my bump last time but I’m hoping to hold out telling people a little longer. I had such bad MS last time and went on a family holiday at the time so there was no way of hiding it. Feel like I want it to be “ours” that little bit longer this time.

How you all feeling today? It’s so quiet on here!

This is my last so I really want to make the most of it. I can't wait to get a little bump. Last time, thanks to bloating, I had to wear a hair band through the button of my jeans at like 7 weeks. I kind of want that again haha
I am going to stay at my mum's for my Grandads birthday a week tomorrow. Will come home on the Monday, so I've been hoping the sickness holds off until after that, while also hoping for it to start immediately to feel more pregnant haha

Glad your cramps are a little better today. I just get the odd one or two now and then now. My boobs are on and off sore to different degrees and so far this morning no nausea like yesterday so I think it's all going to be a bit hit and miss right now.

I’m good today thank you
Maybe not all the April due dates haven’t found out they’re pregnant yet!

I looked back at old threads I was in and saw I had bad ms with dd 6w4d and ds 6w5d and one day of feeling sick with dd at 5w5d which is today so hopefully it will start after the weekend!

I understand how you want it just to be yours for longer, I wish I hadn’t told so many people before my scan but quite a few knew about the ivf again
I won’t do an fb announcement as I know a few who are having treatment so I’ll leave that this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"