April ‘baby’ showers 2020

Oh my gosh star! So exciting you got a picture. Look at your bubba!!!

I have all my stuff for my little girl but even though I knew she was a girl- I love newborns in white so have quite a few newborn onesies in neutral. I figure then I’ll have her clothes or I’ll put in a big order online. I really want to have the moment where my OH tells me if it’s a boy or girl after birth and love the idea of a surprise- but I’ll get so impatient soon!

Hey everyone! Thought I'd join you all. Found out I'm pregnant today, and worked my due date out to be 23rd April. Only tested as I felt sick this morning, and just had a gut feeling. Hope you ladies are doing okay. :) x

Hey beclou94.

Swedengirl I think I'm going to do similar, and get a few neutral bits then place an order once he or she is here. Even if it's another boy I only kept my absolute favourite or most sentimental items of clothing.

Thank you!

Does anyone see progression? Top was yesterday, bottom is this morning. I'm already worrying, barely slept a wink. :dohh: x

IMG_20190817_082653.jpg

I would say there's a slight amount of progression. It's not been a huge amount of time between them so I wouldn't expect a lot of clear progression yet.

I actually thought I was going to be sick this morning. Had to force myself to eat something fast.

I started testing every 48hrs as not seeing strong progression everyday was stressing me. Also my progression on similar tests to yours was really slow and minimal. I bought some from a big brand here and the progression was much obvious and clearer. So I wouldn’t stress!! I know easier said than done!

Thank you! I'll hold off for a few days now then. X

Just an example for you. These were taken with the same urine when I was 11dpo. The blue are meant to be sensitive to 10mui and the red (the brand expensive ones) are meant to be 25mui but as you can see I doubt the blue are 10mui.

A5F38721-34EB-4254-B6F5-823EA0421DD9.jpeg 047AD14E-FAC4-4F1A-9200-4727202012A0.jpeg

Just an example for you. These were taken with the same urine when I was 11dpo. The blue are meant to be sensitive to 10mui and the red (the brand expensive ones) are meant to be 25mui but as you can see I doubt the blue are 10mui.

View attachment 1066292 View attachment 1066294

Wow, that's crazy. Thank you, reasurring. I'm around 14DPO today I think, and just worried the line isn't as dark as it should be, but like you say they are cheap tests. May pick up a FRER as I'm sure the line would be nice and dark on one of those. X

I can see progression and it will probably be darker once it has dried
I tested everyday with a frer from 10-14dpo and worried about progression but it wasn’t really a long enough gap

I was nearly sick this morning too! Well 3:30am was up with ds and had a sip of juice, properly gagged and thought was going to be sick in his room! Ok this morning but I think I’ll stick to water at night, juice has been making me feel a bit iffy but last night was the first time I thought I would be sick

Hope everyone has a good weekend

I’m also feeling super sick today. We just drove into town and I needed to get OH to stop as I thought I was going to vomit. It’s a bit better now but still super nauseous!

No sickness for me today, yet. I'm sure I will feel groggy later though! Always seems to be in the evening. X

I was out my niece and her mum today and ended up worrying myself because the last few days I've felt tired in the early afternoon, and I wasn't feeling tired, and my boobs had stopped hurting. Just got home and sat down and can barely keep my eyes open hahaha I shouldn't have worried after how sick I felt this morning.

Mother, I think sometimes when we’re distracted we probably don’t notice our symptoms as much lol
I think I’m definitely off the blackcurrent juice now like my previous pregnancies, with them also when I got to nearly 7 weeks I couldn’t drink tea or coffee so will see what happens this week!

Definitely think being out distracts from the symptoms.

I’m still feeling sick by my DD has also just started projectile vomiting with what I’m guessing is stomach flu or maybe food poisoning. So now I’m not sure if it’s symptoms or illness! God I hope I don’t go down with anything.

Hope you aren't ill and it's pregna c.f. symptoms Swedengirl

Star I went off hot drinks with my first too.

You're both probably right and it was the distraction. I've managed to make dinner. I can't promise I'll be awake when DH comes down from putting ds4 to bed this evening haha

Also, taking ds2 with me to my mum's next weekend. We have tickets to see an Eagles tribute (can't remember if I mentioned it in this thread or another one) but my Grandad is too ill to use his, so said to bring one of the boys instead. I hope that of any other symptoms have kicked in by that point then ds2 being there will distract my mum from picking up on any of it haha

Sounds like fun mother although I’m sorry you’re grandad isn’t well

Sweden, hope dd is better soon and it isn’t anything catching for you

Well we wished for symptoms and symptoms we got :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583