April ‘baby’ showers 2020

I think we are going for it, immediately. I wouldn't put it past him to change his mind on a particularly rough day. And it took years to conceive ds4 and ds5 so who knows if it'll even happen, but we are officially unprotected so we shall see

Ahhh exciting Mother!! And brave! Although I’d very much like another one- I can’t imagine TTC just yet!

It's probably crazy but as it's taken so long before it doesn't really feel it.

How are all our 6 month April babies?

We are good here! Eleanora is the happiest calmest baby I know. She’s an absolute dream. Can’t believe she’s 6 months already though!

Hey @swedengirl I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Reuben isnt 6 months until nearer the end of the month, but he's doing great. He's a happy little soul which definitely helps haha

I know it’s gone so fast! Glad little Reuben is a happy soul. Are you still thinking about a number 6?

Hi everyone :)
I can't remember the last time I popped in here. I haven't logged in for aaages. How is everyone? I hope you're all well! Bluebell is 6 months old and although still very much a boobaholic or milkaholic, has started in solid food. She's been SO interested in solid food for so long now, she's been really happy to get stuck in :D

Good Lord I just realised it's the 1st today. Bluebell is 7 months old tomorrow! My memory is atrocious

Hey! Its great to hear from everyone after so long. Reuben is loving solids too. Its hard to believe how fast the time has gone. Hope you're all keeping well

Hi all, glad to hear you're off the contraception again, so very exciting! I think we will try again next year, sometimes I say no but when we're talking about the future we both always say, we'll if we have another baby... Lol

Annabelle is well, 7 months, loves spending her time with my sisters twins who are a month younger (boy and girl)
Can't believe how quick the time has gone!
Shes on solids and breastfed rest of the time, she wakes up twice a night usually but its for 5-10 min feed then she's back down fine, she's still in with us in the next to me crib, she's quite small so still has plenty of room, I don't want her to go anywhere else haha

Glad you're all well

Its so good to hear from you. I'm glad she is doing well. How cute your sisters twins are so close in age.
Maybe we'll get to be pregnant at the same time again if you do end up trying next year.

Hi everyone I hope you're all well
We have teeth over here. Bluebell cut her first teeth, the two bottom teeth, a few days ago and now her top four teeth are trying to come through. They're giving her such.a tough time but she's so brave

Hey! How are you all? I can't believe our babies will all be turning one soon!

It’s crazy isn’t it! Bluebell turns one Friday :o <3 I’m not even sure what to get her or what cake to make her. Left it rather late!
We are ok, just recently two weeks ago had a missed miscarriage which was awful, but we’re ok other than that and getting there. How are you?
Anyone else still popping in here?

I'm so sorry to read ypu had a missed miscarriage, that's really rough. :hugs:
We've not had any luck at all on the TTC front so getting a bit down hearted about that as I so wanted to be pregnant before his birthday.
Wow, Friday, so close. I'm sure you'll pull it all together in time. I still have a month practically to get sorted, but am no more prepared than you are at this stage.

Hellloooo everyone!

How are you all?! Finally remembered my details and got access again!

Hope you all had wonderful 1st birthdays!
I’m so sorry to hear about the miscarriage cupcake. Hugs!

How is trying for number 6 going mother?

Eleanora continues to be the sweetest happy baby. Sooooo easy! Coming to the end of my maternity leave now and she will start daycare soon. My OH is wanting to try for number 3. I’m not quite there! Wanting to focus on work a bit and have some “me” time. But as it took some time with Eleanora we are currently NTNP. Hoping we avoid the “trying” this time as obligatory sex and the stress of timing put us both in a very stressed mindset.
Hope you’re all well and some of you still active!

Hey Sweden, lovely to see you back. I'm still trying over here. We did agree to just 1 year, which would be up in July, but I think I'm going to relax that until the end of this year as it will still give us a close-ish age gap. Trying to be relaxed about it, as you say it's very stressful otherwise.
Good luck NTNP.

Hey Sweden great to hear from you :)
I always get put off by the idea of obligatory sex, but then usually from about CD7-whenever ovulation is I can’t get enough which is handy lol

Mother, I hope you have luck soon <3

Thanks happycupcake, you too. Would be so cool to be in the same due in group again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->