April 2013 ladies!

Hi Steph82!

I've been testing every morning since my BFP just to watch the lines progress--but they are dollar store tests so very little money wasted. :) But you only need one--as they say, a line is a line! Hope your appointment goes well! I was hoping to see my doc this week to make it officially confirmed, but when I called today it turned out he's on holiday until next Monday. Of all the weeks to be away...

Funny, doggylover, google actually makes me less neurotic. I start having some symptom, and then I start worrying about it, and I just keep worrying until I look it up and see that yes, lots of people experience that and it's no big deal. Well, I still keep worrying a little in case I'm that rare person for whom it is a big deal, but I worry less. ;)

Hi Steph82!

I've been testing every morning since my BFP just to watch the lines progress--but they are dollar store tests so very little money wasted. :) But you only need one--as they say, a line is a line! Hope your appointment goes well! I was hoping to see my doc this week to make it officially confirmed, but when I called today it turned out he's on holiday until next Monday. Of all the weeks to be away...

Funny, doggylover, google actually makes me less neurotic. I start having some symptom, and then I start worrying about it, and I just keep worrying until I look it up and see that yes, lots of people experience that and it's no big deal. Well, I still keep worrying a little in case I'm that rare person for whom it is a big deal, but I worry less. ;)

LOL The doctor being on vacation is something that would happen to me :haha:
I had actually asked them if I could just come in at 7 weeks for the US but they said no! lol. I have to go in to give blood and answer questions

Hello Steph! Welcome! I also had a very light positive and then retested the next day with the digital with conception indicator (its more sensitive than a digital alone) and got a positive! also keep in mind your HCG level should double every 48 hours so if you wait a couple days it should give you a darker line! I'm located in canada :)

I'm in Canada too (Toronto, to be exact). Whereabouts are you, FarmerMama?

This will be my third pregnancy, what about everyone else? I have a little boy born in feb 2008 and a little girl born may 2010.

Welcome ladies! This is also my first and I'm praying that it's sticky!

Congrats Tccjones and doggy lover! How long we're you ttc?

This was only our 2nd month....june we were ntnp and this month was the lucky month! All we did was dtd every other day! We are def lucky with this!!!

My first too! Seems like we have a lot of first-timers here. :)

How many people are you all telling at this early stage? I told DH right away, of course, and we're planning on letting my parents and his know as long as everything checks out at my first doctor's appt, and I may tell a couple of close friends. But we're planning on waiting to announce it to extended family and others until after the usual three-month wait.

How many people are you all telling at this early stage? I told DH right away, of course, and we're planning on letting my parents and his know as long as everything checks out at my first doctor's appt, and I may tell a couple of close friends. But we're planning on waiting to announce it to extended family and others until after the usual three-month wait.

We are going to wait to tell friends but def going to tell family/parents!!!
How are you girls feeling today?!

Congrats! We have told my mom, sister and a few close friends but same we're gonna wait the three months.

I'm feeling great! Getting a bit worried with how forgetful I'm getting though! Drove around town with my cell phone on the roof of my car for awhile this morning, already lost one that way!

Congrats Tccjones and doggy lover! How long we're you ttc?

This is our 11th month but only 7th cycle as I have super long, irregular cycles. Got pregnant cycle 2 in December but mc in January, and although we were trying after that, I don't think either of us had our heart in it until the last two cycles.

In terms of telling, I have a vacation next week with just my best friend, so dh and I decided I must tell her, just In case anything goes wrong when we are away. Then telling our families at 7/8 weeks and everyone else after first scan!!

Also have to tell my BFF as I am her bridesmaid in September and am worried I won't fit in the dress!! :haha:

I'm feeling pretty good today--was very crampy yesterday but hardly at all today so far, which is a relief. Most random symptom I've had: itchy arms and legs! I often get dry skin in the winter, and always moisturize after showering, but I rarely get this itchy in the middle of the humid summer.

Have you ladies had any issues with morning sickness yet? I'm periodically queasy but haven't had any problems keeping food down, just have less appetite than usual when I am eating. Really hoping it stays that way! :)

I'm feeling pretty good today--was very crampy yesterday but hardly at all today so far, which is a relief. Most random symptom I've had: itchy arms and legs! I often get dry skin in the winter, and always moisturize after showering, but I rarely get this itchy in the middle of the humid summer.

Have you ladies had any issues with morning sickness yet? I'm periodically queasy but haven't had any problems keeping food down, just have less appetite than usual when I am eating. Really hoping it stays that way! :)

Sorsha I feel the same! I have had a wave of nausea maybe twice... Nothing else so far. I do feel full quicker! FXd that it stays this way lol

So sorry for your loss doggylover, all the best to you. A vacation sounds great, hope you have a blast!

Im the same as you Sorsha, periodical queasiness but haven't thrown anything up yet. My last pregnancy every time I took my prenatal vitamin I threw up and it didn't matter what i did! Hope that doesn't happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->