• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2013 ladies!

We are def finding out!!! It is our first and we cant wait to start getting things ready for our LO! :)

We are def finding out!!! It is our first and we cant wait to start getting things ready for our LO! :)

I know what you mean! When I was pregnant with my first my ultrasound kept getting pushed back and I didn't end up finding out until a month before he was born, it was torture having to wait so long!

DH kind of likes the idea of being surprised, but I want to know beforehand. Partly for practical reasons (shopping!), but mainly because I think it'll make me feel more connected to the baby before s/he's born, being able to pick a name and so on, and also I suspect we'll have so much to think about during the actual birth we wouldn't really enjoy the surprise then. He doesn't feel strongly about it, so he's fine with that. :)

Hi shanna and Megan!

We are definitely finding out as well! I never ever wanted to, always wanted a surprise, but we decided a few months ago that after our mc we would do all the things you aren't supposed to want to do (like find out gender, tell people early etc) and enjoy every second of this baby!

I'll still paint our nursery more or less neutral in case we have a different gender afterwards, and probably buy more or less gender neutral clothes just in case they are wrong haha!

Hey girls! I went to the doctor today for my pregnancy confirmation and wouldn't you know it those 9 pregnancy tests didn't lie!!!:haha:

I get to go back in 3 weeks and see the little peanut and get an official edd! Hope everyone is doing good!!! :)

Hey girls! I went to the doctor today for my pregnancy confirmation and wouldn't you know it those 9 pregnancy tests didn't lie!!!:haha:

I get to go back in 3 weeks and see the little peanut and get an official edd! Hope everyone is doing good!!! :)

:rofl: glad to know your nine tests weren't all wrong!!!! Nice to get official confirmation though I bet!! And im so jealous of your scan in three weeks...I have 7 to wait :cry:

We are going to find out. Or at least hope to. We have one of each so I would love a surprise but DH wants to know. It's probably for the best anyhow considering we have no baby stuff anymore. Gave it all away thinking our son would be our last. Anyhow, scheduled my first appointment for September 12th.

Boy am I crampy today.trying not to freak out, but can't help it!

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm due 18th April :)

I've been away for a few days at the in laws with no Internet (which sucks!) but I'm back now!
Are you feeling any better now Sarah? How's everyone else feeling?

Morning ladies can I join got my :bfp: on the 4th and I'm due around the 16th

I am feeling a lot better now, still get odd cramps but nothing major. Weirdly I get them when I stand up if I have been lying down?! I'm enjoying the last few days of my holiday at the minute, and then back home on Wednesday.

How is everyone else? Any major symptoms yet? I'm still on zero lol.

I get cramps or twinges when I stand up sometimes, doggylover! I think it's because you're doing one big movement all at once, it shakes up the muscles or something. ;)

No severe symptoms so far. *knock on wood* I think the one that affects me the most is I've just got a lot less energy than usual... When I'm out and about I want to sit down for a bit every hour or so, and I can't exercise for very long before I feel tired. But I'd rather deal with that than full-out morning sickness or strong aversions.

6 weeks today! And I have my first midwife appointment. Very excited! :)

Hey girls! I went from no symptoms to cramping on and off and then nausea for most of the day :/ i find the nausea is usually only when i havent ate for a couple hours- OH thinks im crazy bc i eat about every 2-3 hours just to keep nausea away!

Hope you girls are doing ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"