April 2013 ladies!

I have queasiness as well, but not as bad today. It doesn't feel like I will throw up really, more just like my stomach is churning; it's hard to describe.

The tears are coming thick and fast yesterday and today though :haha:

I feel pretty normal besides the on and off cramps and sore boobs....no nausea really....havent been hungry much lately....im sure it will all catch up to me!

I got my dh a book about what to expect and he said so seriously last nigh "we should check for any best engorgement" since I wanted to know myself I let him have a pod long stare. What is it with men and boobs?! He was transfixed (as always!) and he said there is definitely some engorgement, but I don't see it. Think he is just trying to make sure he gets daily peeks :haha:

Hello! Pleas can I join too? :) We got married 2.5 weeks ago and started ttc straight away... tested at 10dpo with a negative, then tested today at 12dpo and got a faint line! By my calculations our bun will be cooked around 13th April next year!

This is the 10dpo negative and 12dpo test from this morning - have posted this on a couple of threads, still think my eyes are tricking me!

https://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/gemmy87/20120802_071204.jpg

xxx

Hello! Pleas can I join too? :) We got married 2.5 weeks ago and started ttc straight away... tested at 10dpo with a negative, then tested today at 12dpo and got a faint line! By my calculations our bun will be cooked around 13th April next year!

This is the 10dpo negative and 12dpo test from this morning - have posted this on a couple of threads, still think my eyes are tricking me!

https://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/gemmy87/20120802_071204.jpg

xxx
Welcome! Your definitely pregnant, congrats!

Well today my boobs have started hurting and I must say I am extremely irritable!

Bun87 welcome and congrats, those bfps are looking great!

Afm today I told my best friend as she and I are on holiday together next week and we wanted to make sure she knew in case something goes wrong. I was shaking with nerves, and I think it's because we are terrified. Both myself and dh are convinced this pregnancy will end in mc like last time, and we are just petrified. We are delighted, of course, but it's proving to be much more difficult for us to try and move past what happened than I thought.

today I told my best friend as she and I are on holiday together next week and we wanted to make sure she knew in case something goes wrong. I was shaking with nerves, and I think it's because we are terrified. Both myself and dh are convinced this pregnancy will end in mc like last time, and we are just petrified. We are delighted, of course, but it's proving to be much more difficult for us to try and move past what happened than I thought.

keeping you in my thoughts, I have never been in your situation but I can imagine how stressful this is on you. Hope your feeling a bit better now, and that you have a great vacation!

Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to getting away and getting a break, hopefully my mind won't go into over drive while I spend my days relaxing!!!

How's everyone feeling? Any new symptoms? Was thinking we could share our names if your ok with that, mines Gena, but pronounced Jenna :)

Sounds great Gena! My name is kim.
Im feeling ok...mostly tired all the time! My OH went out yest and bought another box of frer "just to make sure" im pregnant! Lol! First doctor appointment is tomorrow- excited but nervous!!!! Hope you ladies are doing ok! :)

My OH went out yest and bought another box of frer "just to make sure" im pregnant! Lol! First doctor appointment is tomorrow- excited but nervous!!!! Hope you ladies are doing ok! :)

That's so cute!

My doctors appointment isn't until Sept 5th, seems like a long time, hopefully I hear before then if I get accepted to have a midwife! Let us know how your appointment goes!

Hi gena and Kim! I'm Sarah!

Kim- I bought some frers last week, and plan on taking one tomorrow :haha: I haven't tested since Thursday, but feel the need to test again! I also have a digi I am going to use this week (I will be 5 weeks and want to see the 3+ on my digi!) and then another frer I'll probably use at some point too!

Just want to make sure!!:blush::blush::blush:

Hi ladies! My name is Shanna, due April 13th, and would love to join you. This is my husband and I's third. I am feeling pretty good. Nausea that comes and goes. Seems worse in the evening. And I've been sleeping terribly. Breasts are very tender as well but other than that, I am mostly feeling excited. I look forward to getting to know you all over the next 9 months.

Hi to everyone who has just arrived! I'm so glad to have some ladies to share this journey with!

Hi gena and Kim! I'm Sarah!

Kim- I bought some frers last week, and plan on taking one tomorrow :haha: I haven't tested since Thursday, but feel the need to test again! I also have a digi I am going to use this week (I will be 5 weeks and want to see the 3+ on my digi!) and then another frer I'll probably use at some point too!

Just want to make sure!!:blush::blush::blush:

My tests were very faint starting off so to now see the test line appear right away and so much darker than the control line makes me excited!!! :)

Hello new folks! :wave:

My real name is Megan. :)

I've been testing now and then just to see the line get darker... It was almost as dark as the control line today! That was neat to see.

First appointment with midwife is next Monday (the 13th). I'm planning on calling my GP tomorrow to make an appointment to see him too, just so he knows what's up. I mentioned that I wanted to go with a midwife for a home birth when I was in for my physical a couple months ago and told him we were going to start trying, and he wanted me to come in to discuss other possibilities, so I will. But I'm 99.99% sure I'm going with the midwife!

Was poking around various online baby stores today... I don't feel it makes much sense to start buying things until we at least know whether it's a boy or a girl (a little frustrating that so many items are designed to be so gender specific) but it's fun to browse. :D

Hi Shanna, welcome! I am pregnant with my third as well :)

With my past 2 I found out what I was having but I'm thinking this time I am going to leave it as a surprise. What about everyone else? Finding out or surprise?

And I still have one test left that I'm tempted to do just to see how dark the line would be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->