April 2015 Bump Buddies Wanted

I love Logan's pics & the one with his big sis <3

Yes baby is still in :haha: I woke up nauseous & hot tonight lol

How are you doing?

Perplexed it's like razor blades but let me tell you, I found out about these nipple covers made by Medela and OMG nipple saving!!!

Bean he is just precious! I suppmented Thur night and yesterday but my milk is in full force. I'm able to nurse and pump. I hope this helps my little nugget

Perplexed- are those symptoms of labor? Lol I hope he comes soon! Do
You have any guesses on when you think you'll go into labor?

Rainbow: I think they're my normal pregnancy symptoms :haha: I was induced at 41 weeks with my daughter so I expect I'll reach 41 weeks again.

Fluterby: do you mean nipple shields? I hated those and couldn't wean dd off them! I hope to get a good latch from the beginning this time so I don't have to use them.

Oh haha!! I heard that too about the nipple shields. Why do you have to wean them off them? Sorry for all the questions lol

In my case I found nipple shields to cause pain. Maybe because the latch is shallow through them. But dd got used to them that she wouldn't take that much of my nipple without them which was painful as well. Some people never have a problem with them but for me they were terrible.

I suppose in one way they helped because I was actually able to ebf for 4 months with them whereas dd wouldn't latch at all without them in the beginning. But I really want breastfeeding not to be so painful this time.

Thank you so much for explaining had no idea a nipple shield could cuz pain

Some women never have pain with them, not sure why I did though.

Yes I guess that's what it is. It's silcone. I love it. He does get a shallow latch with them but he does without it too. Without it, it caused my nipples to crack and bleed. He will nurse with or without it.

Anyone still pregnant? Lol I am and feel like everyone has already had their babies!

Ah sorry rainbow! I felt that way in my first pregnancy. I eventually decided I was going to be pregnant forever! I hope it happens soon for you!

Lol thank you! I hope so too :) hope you ladies are all doing good and enjoying your babies :)

Aww Rainbow are you the only one left? Any day or time now. I know you're anxious

I was just coming to do the same thing!

And aknqtpie? How is everything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back