April 2015 Bump Buddies Wanted

It was gross. It basically looked like when you have a sinus infection and you blow your nose. It was thick, yellow mixed with clear. Looked like snot lol

oh lol thank you yea mine didn't look like that ugh lol youre so lucky

Logan William arrived at 8:49am weighing 3.6kg and 56cm long. Doing well so far!

Perfect Beanonorder!!! Can't wait to see a pic. I hope you're doing well too

Thank you! I will post pictures as soon as I can get on my computer!

Awww can't wait to see pics Bean! Did your dd meet him?

Well ladies Lyndon Shayne is here. Born 4/06/15 @ 12:23pm weighing a WHOPPING 6lbs 4 oz and 19 inche's long. He ended up turning head down at some point during my labor waiting on my c-section.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
Congratulations fluterby! He looks lovely! Did you end up having him naturally seeing as he turned?

I will try post some pictures when I get on the computer.

How's everyone else doing?

Nope I had a c-section because we didn't know he had turned

Congrats flutterby! Lovely photos :) so envious of all of you ladies having your babies lol congrats to all <3

Beanonoder I'm doing good. Just couning down the days till my lil bean gets here. hoping he comes soon. How are you?

Wow Rainbow I can't believe you're still going after having the cerclage removed! Good for baby to cook longer!

I'm not too bad thanks! Quite sleep deprived but that's also my fault. I've been doing too much. I need to have a time out and make sure I nap at least once a day. Also struggling a bit with breastfeeding. I don't have a great supply and Logan is still learning to latch so I'm sore too. I saw a lactation consultant and it helped somewhat but it's going to take lots of patience and perseverance on my part.

Right!? I thought he would have been here already but I guess he has other plans lol. I'm happy he's still in there and I didn't have to worry about him being a preemie baby but boy I'm I getting super impatient lol.

I hope breastfeeding gets easier and better for you and that you get some sleep. I used my Breast pump to see if that would start contractions which it did a little . Well Braxton hicks and it made colostrum come out and my nipples are sore now so I can only imagine how you are feeling :hugs:

Bean I'm in the same boat with breast feeding. My little peanut has to see the doctor tomorrow because he's down to 5lbs 11oz from 6lbs 4oz. I'm trying a supplemental formula tonight to give my nipples a break and possibly get a little sleep. I have had maybe 5 or 6 hours since EASTER Sunday.

Oh wow!! I feel flashbacks from the first weeks with my daughter. Maybe my body remembers and that's why it's reluctant to give birth. Sore nipples was worst than labor for me.

I hope you ladies get some rest soon :hugs:

Hi:flower:

How is everyone doing?

Things are going fairly well here. Logan is finally starting to gain some weight. I've been supplementing 30ml/1oz of formula after every day feed. Today I managed to replace one of them with expressed milk and I didn't give any top up after a feed this evening. Tomorrow I'm hoping to only give three top ups. I'm going to continue to monitor his weight gain and as long as he keeps gaining I'm going to try getting rid of the formula completely. But if I'm not able to I'm not going to beat myself up because I am doing my best and at least he is mostly breastfed.

Here are finally some pictures!

Attachments

• 20150403_185225.jpg
    20150403_185225.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4170.jpg
    IMG_4170.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4191.jpg
    IMG_4191.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread