April 2015 Bump Buddies Wanted

Aww good luck! It's nice to have an end date to look forward to :flower:

Fluterby glad you have your date booked. Sorry it wasn't the date you wanted but I'm sure you'll make everything work!

Perplexed I have to admit I've always kind of liked that smell but don't crave it.

My parents arrived yesterday. It is amazing to have them here! Dd has already put me in second place and expects granny to do everything!

how is everyone doing? Got my cerclage removed today and since then I am having on and off pressure

Rainbow that's exciting that it's out! Baby could be here soon!

I'm so happy - my insurance kicks in today so I can finally relax and encourage baby to come on out!
Now that I have help I am not quite as sore as before.

Thank you! :) that's really good!!! Happy to hear about the insurance :) also your baby could be here at anytime soon lol :)

I potentially have 5 more baby free sleeps to go!!! Now if the toddler would just sleep properly I would be able to catch up a little before the real middle of the night wakings start!!

Oh tell me about it. A few nights ago I had an amazing night where I slept so well. I woke up once and it dawned on me that it might be a while till I get nights like these again haha.

I can't wait to sleep. I know the baby will wake me but I have insomnia and I'm so uncomfortable. I get Braxton hicks all night then have to pee. At least after the baby is out what sleep I get will be pleasant plus my husband and kids are willing to help out.

Anyone have pelvic floor pain? My pelvic and groin area are killing me like I've done a serious workout

Yeah normally if I wake up I can't go back to sleep. If I get up to pee I can't go bank to sleep either and would rather endure bladder pains than get out of bed haha. Dd wakes up some nights too and often I stay up long after she goes back to sleep. I really think my nice sleep night was brought on by complete sleep deprivation for weeks lol!

Pelvic floor pains, yeah. I get that from time to time. When it's not my groin it feels like the upper part of my inner thighs has been kicked really hard! Overall though none of this is as bad as my first pregnancy, I actually feel things are much easier this time despite them still not being that easy!

Yes, my pelvic bone and my upper legs are super sore...

Sign me up for the im in pain group :/ found out what i thought was carpel tunnel is really muscle spasms that aren't relaxing that are causing me to have excruciating numbing, weakness ,and shooting pains in my hands and arms. Had to go to labor and delivery at around 5 am because of the pain yesterday

Rainbow: so sorry, it really sounds terrible! We're they able to suggest anything for the pain? I have a ganglion in my wrist and during my previous pregnancy it swelled up and caused so much pain. Shrunk back after I had dd and didn't hurt as badly anymore. Though it would hurt if I put pressure on it the wrong way, still nothing like as bad as it was last pregnancy.

Baby is coming tomorrow!!!! Very nervous but excited too!

perplexed- thank you :) and they gave me a few muscle relaxers to take and I hope the pain goes away completely for you :hugs:

beanonorder- omg how exciting!! good luck!!

Woohoo for baby!!! I wish mine would get out haha

I walked over 5 hours at the zoo today and lost some of my mucus plug last night. I'm hoping he comes soon. I guess he'll be here on the 20th either way

Haha hope this doesn't sound wierd but what did it look like? I Had some wierd discharge a mix between slime and lotion like and idk if it's just regular preg discharge or maybe some mucas plug? I'm hoping my body is gearing up for the big day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->