April Babies: Share your bumps!

293242_10150282605286443_513646442_8220109_946206_n.jpg

Here's my bump/bloat at 6 weeks :) To be fair I am originally a small girl (95lbs/US size 2-3) So I probably look big for my size.

Sorry about the dirty mirror and my cat attempting to check himself out ;)

Ladies your bumps look amazing, bloat or not! I have a short torso so I'm afraid that I'm going to be huge! Anyone else feel this way? Short torso or not!

I have a short torso also and feel like i'm already big for how far along I am!

You have an adorable little bump! Also, cute cat!

Just thought I post a picture of the front view.
:baby:DSC01331.jpg

Ladies your bumps look amazing, bloat or not! I have a short torso so I'm afraid that I'm going to be huge! Anyone else feel this way? Short torso or not!

I have a short torso also and feel like i'm already big for how far along I am!

We are doomed! Haha :dohh:

Doomed to be the short-torso-beachball-looking-girls. Lol

I'm 5'2 and already on the chubby side, so I'm pretty sure I'll be a whale by the time its all over with!

I am 5,2 too, and I looked like I had a beach ball under my shirt. I am completely serious. I have huge boobs and a short torso and add in a huge baby bump I am surprised I stayed upright. lol

DollPosse we are on the same boat! I'm glad someone out there understands! :thumbup:

I just want to add....we are going to look so damn cute with our bumps:thumbup::happydance:

Not much of a bump yet, just my normal bloated pooch belly...but I'll share because YAYYYYY for April babies!!!!

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd427/Vybiralj/th_IMG_0674.jpg

front

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd427/Vybiralj/th_IMG_0673.jpg

side

Bloat seems to be the trend with us so far haha we will get there! I just ate and feel huge! Anyone else feel this way after eating or am I just a weirdo?:haha:

Hey girls! I got my BFP last Sunday at CD29 - I usually have a 24day cycle.... I have a bit of a belly and have noticed today that I am no longer able to 'suck it in'... I feel solid and 'heavy' inside. I'll try to post a picture later but my phone is charging at the moment :) My due date(at the moment) is April 17th. I love your pictures so far! I'll definately stick with this thread!

Are any of you taking weekly pictures? I just thought about it yesterday so might start tomorrow when I start week5.xox

I will be taking weekly pics for my momma, so I could post if everyone else does :)

Renee, your not the only one hun....LOL
I don't know about you, but I seem to get bloated more in the afternoons:shrug:

Greenish, I had planned on doing weekly pics of my self...from bloat to bump:thumbup:

Congrats CrazyK:happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies

I will also hopefully be having an April baby so I will join you all with the weekly bump pics :D

Like some of you I am also only 5'1" so I'm expecting to look very round sooner rather than later!

I took this pic on the day I found out I was pregnant which was 3 days ago at 4+3d

Attachments

• baby 4+3 weeks.jpg
    baby 4+3 weeks.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 170
I'm so excited that all of you have joined in! I will be posting weekly photos as well. I am feeling extremely bloated tonight, sooooo not a good feeling haha.

This is not exactly bump related but I am ecstatic that my boobs started to hurt again tonight :rofl:! They killed me for a week then it went away for a few days and worried the crap out of me! Yay for aching boobs! (the things we get excited about in first tri! :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->