April Babies: Share your bumps!

Mine have been a tiny bit achy for the past week, but today....my gosh! I couldn't wait to get home and take my bra off! :holly: haha that smiley face is funny

:rofl: Love it! Gosh we will all look like that soon huh?

I already look like that! they can't possibly get bigger, right? lol

I'm the opposite - yes, my boobs are hurting the crazy but it's when I go to bed at night that I realise how much of the pain my bra controls! Taking my bra off seems to give my boobs full permission to act up! I like the fact they are bigger though..... :) xox

With my boobs it feels like i have an electric current going through my nip if i accidently touch it - also they feel abit harder and fuller (keep hitting my side arm on them) such a wierd feeling!! Basically im not letting my DH anywhere near them! :haha:

My bloat has finally subsided. It appears mid-day but settles down when i wake up (nearly flat tummy apart from abit of blubber :blush:). Cant wait till i actually get a baby bump! :baby: :cloud9:

Here we are ladies... bloat at 4+5 (yesterday) I so cant wait to get a bump... however dont want it to be noticeable for at least another 10 or so weeks yet :winkwink:

Attachments

• SDC11888.jpg
    SDC11888.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
  • SDC11889.jpg
    SDC11889.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
Am relying on DH to be photographer so I probably won't be posting a pic until tomorrow as he finishes late.xox

Hi everyone, I have a question i am just 4 weeks but i don't have a sex drive anymore. Its been about 2wks now. Is this normal? Please someone help me with this! Thank you

Hey ladies! I'm sooo happy to be joining you guys! I just got my BFP yesterday & I'm soo excited! Atleast there's a little bit of a reason for the massive bloat I have going!!! My boobs are already bigger but like u ladies "acting up every chance they get" lol - ill be sure to get a pic up here to show you guys! Would love to share & keep this thread going! Its very nice to meet you all :)
Lisette

Hi everyone, I have a question i am just 4 weeks but i don't have a sex drive anymore. Its been about 2wks now. Is this normal? Please someone help me with this! Thank you

I've read that it's normal, BUT it DOES come back! Around 3 months is what i heard. It seems like a long time, but it'll go by fast!

Hey ladies! I'm sooo happy to be joining you guys! I just got my BFP yesterday & I'm soo excited! Atleast there's a little bit of a reason for the massive bloat I have going!!! My boobs are already bigger but like u ladies "acting up every chance they get" lol - ill be sure to get a pic up here to show you guys! Would love to share & keep this thread going! Its very nice to meet you all :)
Lisette

Congratulations and welcome!

I get this after I eat.... it is insanely crazy and I wanted to not tell my oldest son until we got the first sonogram but he already knows now. Today he told me I was having another baby and I told him I was not and he said yes you are! Look at your stomach! I can't suck this in either and only happens when I eat then it goes away some 4 hours later which is right when it's time to eat again!!

Attachments

• bloat.jpg
    bloat.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 13
I get this after I eat.... it is insanely crazy and I wanted to not tell my oldest son until we got the first sonogram but he already knows now. Today he told me I was having another baby and I told him I was not and he said yes you are! Look at your stomach! I can't suck this in either and only happens when I eat then it goes away some 4 hours later which is right when it's time to eat again!!

Impressive!!! Especially for 3weeks and change! You sure theres just one in there? :haha: I'm curious to see what it looks like when it goes down, is your tummy normally flat? I wish my "bump" grew like that after I ate lol!

Awesome bump girl!!! :thumbup: See atleast it looks like a "bump" I just look chubbier than usual and really bloated :cry: Will get H to take a pic soon to show you ladies cuz the blackberry in the mirror thing ain't happening for me! LOL

Hey can I ask you, cuz it seems we're exactly due the same, how come the digi said 2-3 weeks which will translate into 4-5 weeks pregnant but the bump ticker is showing us 3+6days? I'm confused on how this math works! How many weeks are we???

Help? Anyone an expert on this???:shrug:

Impressive!!! Especially for 3weeks and change! You sure theres just one in there? :haha: I'm curious to see what it looks like when it goes down, is your tummy normally flat? I wish my "bump" grew like that after I ate lol!

I have no idea how many are in there! Twins run in hubby's family tho and he is an identical twin so after having 2 kids already I wouldn't be surprised if I had twins this time. Yes my belly is normally flat but not really toned... I don't work out so I don't have tight abs which is probably why it explodes like this! It didn't do this before I was preggo tho so I don't know what's up with that.

Awesome bump girl!!! :thumbup: See atleast it looks like a "bump" I just look chubbier than usual and really bloated :cry: Will get H to take a pic soon to show you ladies cuz the blackberry in the mirror thing ain't happening for me! LOL

Hey can I ask you, cuz it seems we're exactly due the same, how come the digi said 2-3 weeks which will translate into 4-5 weeks pregnant but the bump ticker is showing us 3+6days? I'm confused on how this math works! How many weeks are we???

Help? Anyone an expert on this???:shrug:

Maybe because 3+6 is from our actual period and the 2-3 on the digi is from conception? I have no idea really, we don't have the good digis over here, just the pregnant or not pregnant type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->