April Babies: Share your bumps!

Nice bumps girls!! I will post my bump pics in a min!! I am due April 4th.

Hey ladies! How's everyone feeling today? I called my Dr. for an appointment to confirm and tehy "nope we'll see you at nine weeks...Sept.19th" Ummm okay so just sit tight till then I guess?! Yup! She also confirmed I am 4weeks but once I see teh doctor they can measure the fetus and give me a more accurate EDD....right now April.25th!

Great bump pics btw...I gotta get on track :) have you guys seen this stuff? https://www.etsy.com/listing/58268797/baby-bump-pregnancy-week-stickers-flower

Thats weird! I am just about 5 weeks along and I have a prenatal appt in 2 weeks! 9 weeks seems a bit too far away

Well went to the doctor today and they confirmed with a blood test and said I'm 4 weeks and 5 days. Ultrasound later on this week! I can't wait!

thats still pretty early to be doing an ultrasound so you may not see much. good luck!

they're just confirming everything. i know i wont see a "baby" lol but i'll at least see something!

Hopefully, this will show my pic..... FX'd!xox

Attachments

• 5+1.jpg
    5+1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1
Whoop! Whoop! I normally have a bit of a tummy but not this much and I'm already having to leave my jeans unbuttoned....

Hey ladies! How's everyone feeling today? I called my Dr. for an appointment to confirm and tehy "nope we'll see you at nine weeks...Sept.19th" Ummm okay so just sit tight till then I guess?! Yup! She also confirmed I am 4weeks but once I see teh doctor they can measure the fetus and give me a more accurate EDD....right now April.25th!

Great bump pics btw...I gotta get on track :) have you guys seen this stuff? https://www.etsy.com/listing/58268797/baby-bump-pregnancy-week-stickers-flower

Newbie, I have to wait until I'm 7 weeks. I called my Dr & he referred me to my GYN doctor, which I already had an appointment scheduled. So, I have not had bloods confirming my pregnancy, they just took my word for it. I just pray everything is okay

i've bloated up really bad :blush: i'm just over 6 weeks so it's definately not baby, only thing is its not going down, i took the second pic on friday and i still look the same! this is my 4th pregnancy (no miscarraiges), i even have new stretchmarks appearing on my belly already! :dohh: first pic taken at 4 weeks 5 days, second pic taken at 6 weeks

week 5 side.jpg

week 6 side (mostly bloat).jpg

My pathetic excuse for a bump:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31391/babyb/4_1.jpg https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31391/babyb/4_1-2.jpg

:cloud9:

Great pics guys! I promise to get one soon :) Saying my prayers for us all tonight!

Beautiful bumps ladies! I'm also having an April baby - took one pic at the beginning of this week and will take another when I'm 7 weeks. I actually noticed a little but firmer bump tonight and so did DH - exciting!!! I'll post my 2 pics once I take the new one. Hopefully I can see a difference :)

I can't quite believe the level of bloat happenning but here it is! :blush:

Attachments

• 4weeks.jpg
    4weeks.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1

I bloated quite a bit after finding out I was pregnant around 4w1d. I think it's going down a bit because my body is adjusting to levels of hormones. Anyone know if this is normal?

I bloated quite a bit after finding out I was pregnant around 4w1d. I think it's going down a bit because my body is adjusting to levels of hormones. Anyone know if this is normal?

I haven't really gotten any bloating.. a tiny bit as you see in the photo, but not uncomfortably swollen or anything like that. I hope that's not a bad sign. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->