April Babies: Share your bumps!

Hahaha.. Oh, then I'm sure your body is just cooperating nicely with you! :rofl:

BO scares me too.. I guess mostly because I haven't had any spotting or bad cramping, so I know the odds that I've miscarried are really low.. but BO just seems like something you just wouldn't know until your scan? Makes me so nervous!

When is your first scan, btw?

I still have a few weeks before that. I dont have insurance SO I am going to the free/cheap clinic and I have to get set up for Medicaid before I can actually make an appointment. That Medicaid appt is in 2 weeks and then depending on how soon I get approved, I will be making an appointment to get a scan done ASAP! Probably wouldn't be till I am around 10-12 weeks :wacko:

Oo, scary! :wacko: On the plus side, when you do get your first scan, your bean will look a lot more like a baby than a fuzzy bean! hehe :)

Ahh I hope so!! I would probably die to have been pregnant that long and in the end find out it was a BO or something.

I recognize many of you from other April threads. I was hoping to hang out here too :)

Me too!! Ive had my fingers crossed from the day I got my BFP that if I am to get MS that it hold off till after next week because next week is the busiest week of the year at work and septembers are usually dead so calling out sick will be no issue AFTER next week. Maybe thats what my body is waiting for lol! BO scares the crap out of me.

I had a BO last year guys. The pregnancy was really strange I had hardly any symptoms. I am pregnant again with a new partner and I have been so sick from the start it sucks but I like the reassurance. My symptoms are pretty strong and I'm only 5w1d today so it's been constant for about a week now.

When I had the BO I didnt even know that I was pg. I I thought I just had another ovarian cyst because I know they mess with your cycles. I was 3.5 weeks late for my period, had mild sore breasts, no discharge, no morning sickness, no extreme fatigue, no frequent urination, I was mildly hungry every 2-3 hours. I had an U/S to confirm twice. I had it at what should've been 8 weeks and my gestational sac was measuring 4 weeks and they think that at 4 weeks everything stopped as the sac was empty. I also had spotting and I was in alot of pain with cramps and it spread down my legs and lower back. My hcg was still going up but was not fully doubling. From what I have heard, they are very rare and a fluke. Try not to worry too much. I know it's hard but try to be optimistic !

This time around I am really sick off and on all day since 4w1d, extremely tired I'm going to bed at like 9pm and sometimes napping during the day, ravenous hunger every 1-2 hours and nothing satisfies me, tons of discharge, really sore breasts, really cranky, vivid and strange dreams, i have no pain but i do have a few cramps but they are really mild. I'm trying to be optimisitic and remember that every pregnancy is different and the chances of you having a BO are low

Me too!! Ive had my fingers crossed from the day I got my BFP that if I am to get MS that it hold off till after next week because next week is the busiest week of the year at work and septembers are usually dead so calling out sick will be no issue AFTER next week. Maybe thats what my body is waiting for lol! BO scares the crap out of me.

I had a BO last year guys. The pregnancy was really strange I had hardly any symptoms. I am pregnant again with a new partner and I have been so sick from the start it sucks but I like the reassurance. My symptoms are pretty strong and I'm only 5w1d today so it's been constant for about a week now.

When I had the BO I didnt even know that I was pg. I I thought I just had another ovarian cyst because I know they mess with your cycles. I was 3.5 weeks late for my period, had mild sore breasts, no discharge, no morning sickness, no extreme fatigue, no frequent urination, I was mildly hungry every 2-3 hours. I had an U/S to confirm twice. I had it at what should've been 8 weeks and my gestational sac was measuring 4 weeks and they think that at 4 weeks everything stopped as the sac was empty. I also had spotting and I was in alot of pain with cramps and it spread down my legs and lower back. My hcg was still going up but was not fully doubling. From what I have heard, they are very rare and a fluke. Try not to worry too much. I know it's hard but try to be optimistic !

This time around I am really sick off and on all day since 4w1d, extremely tired I'm going to bed at like 9pm and sometimes napping during the day, ravenous hunger every 1-2 hours and nothing satisfies me, tons of discharge, really sore breasts, really cranky, vivid and strange dreams, i have no pain but i do have a few cramps but they are really mild. I'm trying to be optimisitic and remember that every pregnancy is different and the chances of you having a BO are low

Your experience with a BO is what's concerning me, haha (re: symptomless). Though reading this more detailed description is reassuring.. I have some symptoms.. frequent urination, vivid dreams, sore breasts, some moments of nausea.. hopefully that's a good sign. :thumbup: I know the chances of BO, and really MC too, are low though.. so I really shouldn't be wasting time worrying about it.. what will be, will be. But it's just so gosh darn hard not to! :haha:

Your experience with a BO is what's concerning me, haha (re: symptomless). Though reading this more detailed description is reassuring.. I have some symptoms.. frequent urination, vivid dreams, sore breasts, some moments of nausea.. hopefully that's a good sign. :thumbup: I know the chances of BO, and really MC too, are low though.. so I really shouldn't be wasting time worrying about it.. what will be, will be. But it's just so gosh darn hard not to! :haha:

I wouldn't worry just yet. Do you feel pregnant, do you feel sick? I had no idea I was even pregnant. Try to keep optimistic!

Ugh see I am in the same boat as babyb54. Almost symptomless.. MY strongest one is emotions I think and the need to pee. Aside from that, I am almost normal and that scares me. Today I had a bit of tanish CM and so I am worried because my MC last time started with Tan CM before it became brown then pink then red. However, many of my 2nd tri preggie friends are still having Tan cm on and off so I am trying not to over stress..

Ugh see I am in the same boat as babyb54. Almost symptomless.. MY strongest one is emotions I think and the need to pee. Aside from that, I am almost normal and that scares me. Today I had a bit of tanish CM and so I am worried because my MC last time started with Tan CM before it became brown then pink then red. However, many of my 2nd tri preggie friends are still having Tan cm on and off so I am trying not to over stress..

Try not to stress, it could be normal. Hoping that its normal!

Me too! I was just feeling excited that today makes 2 weeks since getting my bfp.. last time I only made it 9 days!

I've read lots of accounts that some spotting is totally normal in first tri, so I wouldn't worry too much. Obviously if you had insurance I would say go ahead and call your doctor just to be sure, but since you don't I'd just hang tight and know it's probably nothing at all to be worried about!

Me too! I was just feeling excited that today makes 2 weeks since getting my bfp.. last time I only made it 9 days!

I only technically made it to 4 weeks but stayed "pregnant" til 8 weeks because of the placenta still making hcg. I'm 5+1 now and feeling way different so I would say I am further than I was last time

2 new pics :) ~(the last one says 8 weeks but im a few days off yet, doesnt stop me from rounding up though :haha:)

My editing skills suck so sorry about that :blush:

Attachments

• pics.jpg
    pics.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 13
2 new pics :) ~(the last one says 8 weeks but im a few days off yet, doesnt stop me from rounding up though :haha:)

My editing skills suck so sorry about that :blush:

Looking awesome :thumbup:

How you ladies all feeling? Had great weekends I hope! Going into 5weeks tmmr and it feels like forever!!!!!!! Soo impatient now! First appointment still 4weeks away! :growlmad:

It passes quicker that I thought! I will be 7 weeks on tuesday! Before my MC it took FOREVER to get to 6 weeks and I didn't even make it there before I found out I was losing it. I am cautiously optimistic this time around :)

I might take a picture of my bump if my belly stops being so hairy - even my 4 year old niece is laughing at me!

I know that I said that I was going to post a while ago but here they are. I will have to take a new one for 8 weeks today even thought its a day early. I was 4 wks 5days and 5wks 5days in these picts.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110801_7.jpg
    Snapshot_20110801_7.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Snapshot_20110809_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110809_1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. Work has been really busy and all I've had time to do is work and sleep! :coffee:

Well here's my bump at 6 weeks 2 days!
DSC01367.jpg

Love the bump renne :thumbup:

Its been quiet around here girls! Hope everyone is feeling ok?

Here's my latest bump pic in H football team t-shirt, he was pretty pleased!!!

7weeks tmmr :cloud9:

Attachments

• 7weeksriders.jpg
    7weeksriders.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member