April Babies: Share your bumps!

Wonderful pics of bumps and bloats, I am just a bloat right now haha

I just confirmed that I am pregnant yesterday! :D due date calculator said sometime in August. Sorry I don't have a camera or I would take a picture :D I'm a little bloated.

Here is my belly. Pretty sure it's all bloat. Pics are a few days apart. With last M/C didn't bloat nearly as much as didn't know I was pg and was also blighted ovum so hoping this is not another one. I am 5 weeks as of tomorrow according to LMP.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
Same here Megan but trying to keep it in perspective...its all worth it! Just worried I'll be going to the maternity store a lot sooner than I would have liked! :blush:

Same here Megan but trying to keep it in perspective...its all worth it! Just worried I'll be going to the maternity store a lot sooner than I would have liked! :blush:

Oh I don't mind being big if there is a baby in there, or even 2 :haha: but I've had Blighted Ovum before and scared of that and didn't know if I should be this big lol

I cant really tell if I am bloated more than normal.. Im going to assume I am because my favorite jeans that normally fall off of me, hold up now and are actually a bit uncomfortable when I sit. That, or I am eating too much pizza :haha:

I'm not sure if I have a bump or not yet. Probably not, but my trousers are getting a bit tighter and my tummy seems a bit distended. Hope I'm not showing yet, getting married in November!!

I think I just bloat alot during the day and thats why I look so much bigger which I am told is normal

I assume it's normal...I thought I would get a few good wears out of some new clothes I bought last month, but I was sadly mistaken! My new pants are quite uncomfortable (so embarrassing) I'll post this weeks pic on Saturday because I am so ashamed to post an evening picture!! ha

I assume it's normal...I thought I would get a few good wears out of some new clothes I bought last month, but I was sadly mistaken! My new pants are quite uncomfortable (so embarrassing) I'll post this weeks pic on Saturday because I am so ashamed to post an evening picture!! ha

lol I can't fit any of my clothes now! I am so bloated its so uncomfortable so I wear my pajamas all the time!!!

Does anyone feel symptom-less?

I know it sounds silly but I just came from a MC so no symptoms worries me! I DO gag a little easier when I brush my teeth, I DO have slightly achey boobs - mainly when they are in the bra, I DO get gassy a lot and pee a lot.

But I have not been sick, have not been OVERLY exhausted, or overly hungry or anything like that.

My tests have only gotten darker, have not been cramping at all really, and no spotting or bleeding so I know thats all good. I may be worrying for nothing but I am just curious if anyone else was in the same boat?

In the same boat as you Kita.. almost identical symptom-wise, actually. I don't even have bloating. I would normally be thanking my lucky stars to still be feeling so well, but the forums tell so many tales of MC or BO with symptomless pregnancies that it has me really worried. :( I've read plenty of healthy tales with symptomless, too though.. but I guess it's a little easier to believe the worse, lol. Regardless, I'm kind of hoping that in the next week or so I start to feel nauseous more often, and I'm going to be waiting with baited breath for that first scan!

Me too!! Ive had my fingers crossed from the day I got my BFP that if I am to get MS that it hold off till after next week because next week is the busiest week of the year at work and septembers are usually dead so calling out sick will be no issue AFTER next week. Maybe thats what my body is waiting for lol! BO scares the crap out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->