April babies??

Me!!! My due date is April 10th. However.. at my 20 week scan he was a week ahead. So sometime in the beginning of April.. or whenever he decides to come! :D When are you due?

Mine is april 7th. However my baby is measuring big and my cervix already started to shorten so I am thinking sometime mid/late march

I'm due April 7, but I haven't made it to 37 weeks with a baby yet - so I'm hoping to go to March 17 (which would be 37 weeks for me) or later. But technically due in April! :thumbup:

Mine is april 7th. However my baby is measuring big and my cervix already started to shorten so I am thinking sometime mid/late march

Were due about the same time.. Almost time to switch to 3rd tri! Crazy huh

me :) April 13th, my last was 37 weeks so secretly hoping late march :) (but healthy!!!)

also if you click on the April flowers links on our posts it will take you to the group (which i always forget to post in :/)

I'm April 21st. Although original due date was 25th, then put back 4 days. 25th was also due date of DD, but she didn't want to come out and was induced 41+5 and she was born 41+6, 8th May.

April 10 is my due date, but I'm scheduled for a repeat c/s on April 4 - only 92 days left!!!

What has everyone bought or still need for baby?
I've been making lists and buying here and there for a couple months, but we're about to get serious since Christmas is over!

April 4th here! He's been about a week a head for a few months now so who knows though :)

I'm due 14/4/14 wish it was April already, find being pregnant tough but I know and appreciate how lucky iam

April 10 is my due date, but I'm scheduled for a repeat c/s on April 4 - only 92 days left!!!

What has everyone bought or still need for baby?
I've been making lists and buying for a couple months, but we're about to get serious since Christmas is over! (We sold or gave a way all baby gear after my last, we relocated 5 hrs away and didn't think we'd need it!)

we have been really good and bought stuff bit by bit since 12 week scan, we have cot and pram deposits paid and just got two payments left to make :) got all bedding, baby bouncer and baby clothes, prob just get a few more outfits, and the Moses basket. picked bottle kit just need to buy and then all disposables to get a bulk load in ready :) so yea we've nearly got it all, everythin else can be gotten after baby arrives :)

we just need a cot/mattress / Moses basket or pod, we also need a new travel system (boo expensive). other than that got our sons old clothes, a pile of muslins and my boobs so we are set!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->