April babies??

Got all dd clothes and luckily having another girl! She is getting a new bed so dd2 will have her cot bed made back into a cot eventually. Still got travel system. Have just literally ordered a moses basket as was lent one last time, and already have a stand. Will need to decorate and clear out what will be the nursery, but it's just a small room. (although having said that, it's surprising how much crap can accumulate in a small room lol)

we only have two bedrooms so if we are still here eventually baby will go in with his brother, our son was 2.5 before he went into his room though and i kind of expect the same so no decorating here :)

April 27th here. Was originally 29th but measured ahead at 10 week scan. He was measuring ahead again at the 20 week scan but they're sticking with 27th. He was already in 67th percentile for height/weight too.

Hoping for a baby not overdue this time around. DD was induced at +6 due to a too bloody, bloody show (they never said it was placenta related so thinking it was just normal) but since I was over they induced me on the spot. Would love him to come from the 13th onwards :)

Due April 20th. We have a lot of April birthdays in my close friends and family too!

Due April 12th here. It's my first so no idea what to expect really. I've been buying buys here and there, but I'm having a shower so stopped buying and registered a bunch of stuff. Now I have to wait until the shower is over to buy anything I don't receive.

Hi girls, I'll join you too :) April 29th here but they are talking about sectioning me before that. My son had a pretty terrible shoulder dystocia so this time they are keen to get in early! That said I haven't ruled out a vaginal delivery 100%... It does keep me awake at night though already! Some of the girls on here have been an amazing source of support and wisdom and I'm grateful for having a community to discuss these things with!

I'm due the 20th! But all my ultrasounds say the 13th! So we shall see!! I'm having a boy! It is my first! I am very excited!!!

April 28th here. Repeat section for us. Hoping to schedule our date tomorrow since we now are settled on which hospital.

12th April, time is flying by!!

I'm due April 15th (my dad's birthday) but at my 20 week scan he was measuring large, about 1-2 weeks ahead. Then when my midwife measured the placenta height at 23 weeks she also mentioned I was measuring ahead, I think it was about 27cm. So who knows :shrug:

Im April 16th!! It's going so fast too scary!! I'll have 2 under 2 in 3 months time!

Nicole and bamm I share your due date of 27th :)

April 29th here! My water broke at exactly 37 weeks with my first, so I am prepared to go a little early, but we shall see! We've finally started buying some clothes, since we found out we are having a baby boy. Otherwise, we don't need much, ince we were team yellow with DD and most of our stuff is gender neutral!

hey! ^ im also due the 27th :)
it feels so good to see other ladies due at the same time as me. hooray end of the month crew! :haha:

Yay it looks like there are lots of us due 27th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->