April babies??

Me!!! My due date is April 10th. However.. at my 20 week scan he was a week ahead. So sometime in the beginning of April.. or whenever he decides to come! :D When are you due?

I'm due April 10th too, yay! I've been told the 8th & 10th, but they like to go with the later date.

April 10 is my due date, but I'm scheduled for a repeat c/s on April 4 - only 92 days left!!!

What has everyone bought or still need for baby?
I've been making lists and buying here and there for a couple months, but we're about to get serious since Christmas is over!

We've got most big things now, a lot of it was left over from Callum so that helped, still need to get clothes but I'm waiting for my 4d scan to make sure shes a girl! Its the 11th of January so not to much longer to wait! xx

Hi ladies :) I'm due the 21!!! Time has flew! Were expecting a girl :) so we'll have a boy and girl! We have most major things, mainly need diapers an wipes. I think we've bought clothes, bedding, car seat for 60! I'm very much excited about tht lol. Were using DS crib anwas given a high chair an still had bottles and pack n play. I do want a bassinet an a bouncey seat tho

Hey ladies I am also due April 10th :) I feel so unprepared for him to be here though. I still have so much to get and do! I hope your all doing well!

Im due april 21st :) feeling really horrible right now, suffering with SPD and feeling pretty big already so im just looking forward to him being here tbh lol x

21st, still don't really look pregnant when dressed and no weight gain but finishing work at the end of the month so I am sure it will pile on. All I have bought is a buggy as it was on offer. Was planning leaving clothes until later as its all winter stuff in the shops just now. It is going by too quickly!!

Good luck everyone for the rest of your pregnancy and fingers crossed for smooth births and happy babies x

29th so probably May = )

I've got all movements and 2.5 stone weight gain - my dd was 2 stone full term I feel fat lol

:flower:

Hi guys, I'm due 15th April can not wait now, on count down, 11 weeks to work then only 3 weeks til due date! So excited x

Due 12th April. 1 more week before I'm in 3rd tri and just realised I'm in double figures! It all seems real now its the new year doesn't it?! Excitinggggg!! :happydance:

how much weight have all you guys gained? i seem to have gained around 12lb so far and im 25+3 x

About 6 pds so far I'm 25 weeks. I didn't gain but roughly 10ish pds w DS my first 7 or so months andvthn bam! 10 more my last couple months so I expect the same way this go round. Although I didn't gain but 20 pds it took forever to lose tho! Are any of u concerned w losing the weight immediately? I'm not but I see plenty of people tht are ...

not really, as long as baby is healthy i'll lose the weight afterwards. x

I've gain around 3 pounds I'm 27 weeks. This is only because I lost a lot of weight in first trim with a bad sickness bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->