April BFP anyone?

I've just bought some aspirin so taking that as of tomorrow!

I'm thinking about this.. I have read such a lot of positive stuff about it and although I've only had 2 m/c's (non consecutive) I'm wondering if it could help. It seems to be a real wonder drug and in such low doses I can't see it being harmful. I may even be super cautious and do one every other day just to be on the safe side!

Where did you buy it?

:hi: ruskie, yay! :thumbup: :hugs:

:hi: Hanskiz: thanks! hope your acupuncture appt goes well... Im going to try RJ too, I've read that it's supposed to be good for your health and fertility... holly recommended it to me... thanks holls! lol I'm also taking the prenatals, love green tea, I tried grapefruite juice this past cycle and noticed that I only had one day of EWCM when I usually have a few days of it leading up to O day. Im going to try and cut out caffeine as well, baby steps cuz I need at least one cup every morning, maybe try 1 cup every other day and take it from there...

you hcg levels are looking great, Im still praying that by the end of the weekend or earlier it will be at zero.... FXd.. are you spotting?

:hugs:

:hi: WoodyA, I was taking baby aspirin (81mg) my whole cycle, what cycle day are you on?

hoping this is our month ladies!!! :hugs:

you hcg levels are looking great, Im still praying that by the end of the weekend or earlier it will be at zero.... FXd.. are you spotting?

Unfortunately yes. Not much but a bit... on and off. My hCG levels are ok but I am over 3 weeks post ERPC and they are dropping really slowly - last week they were 130.
I'm trying to be positive though and hoping it's all going to be fine really soon. :wacko:

Hi Lisa

I think I am 3/4 dpo what about you?

Unfortunately yes. Not much but a bit... on and off. My hCG levels are ok but I am over 3 weeks post ERPC and they are dropping really slowly - last week they were 130.
I'm trying to be positive though and hoping it's all going to be fine really soon. :wacko:

okay that's a good sign.... I know what you mean tho, my hcg levels took forever to reach zero and it messed up my whole cycle.... when you stop spotting completely, that means that your hcg levels are at zero and it is considered your last day of AF.... and you can start DTD :thumbup: will you be temping or doing OPKs?

Hi Lisa

I started to spot today so Im not at CD1 yet :nope: the :witch: was supposed to show on Saturday, Sunday the latest but I think she's finally here.... it took her looooong enough.... lol

FXd for you... hope you get your :bfp: when are you testing?

Hi Lisa

I started to spot today so Im not at CD1 yet :nope: the :witch: was supposed to show on Saturday, Sunday the latest but I think she's finally here.... it took her looooong enough.... lol

FXd for you... hope you get your :bfp: when are you testing?

Gonna try wait till 4th April as it's hubby's birthday and he is going away on det.
But will probably have done a sneaky one by 30th

Didn't get my BFP till a week after AF was due last time so don't really wanna waste HPTs again!!!

okay that's a good sign.... I know what you mean tho, my hcg levels took forever to reach zero and it messed up my whole cycle.... when you stop spotting completely, that means that your hcg levels are at zero and it is considered your last day of AF.... and you can start DTD :thumbup: will you be temping or doing OPKs?

Good to know I'm not the only one!
Ok so if they're down next week then that's like cd 5-6 (thats how long af usually lasts) and if I do ovulate this cycle it could be a week after that?
Thats good to know - gives me something to go on at least!!
I've never done temping or opk's before I've always just gone on cm. I think we'll just ntnp until a/f and then go for it properly. Depends what happens once I get to 0. Obviously if I think I'm ovulating we'll go for it!! :blush:

Gonna try wait till 4th April as it's hubby's birthday and he is going away on det.
But will probably have done a sneaky one by 30th

Didn't get my BFP till a week after AF was due last time so don't really wanna waste HPTs again!!!

ooohh a nice b-day gift! good luck! FXd! :dust: :hugs:

Good to know I'm not the only one!
Ok so if they're down next week then that's like cd 5-6 (thats how long af usually lasts) and if I do ovulate this cycle it could be a week after that?
Thats good to know - gives me something to go on at least!!
I've never done temping or opk's before I've always just gone on cm. I think we'll just ntnp until a/f and then go for it properly. Depends what happens once I get to 0. Obviously if I think I'm ovulating we'll go for it!! :blush:

I use to go by CM alone and then started temping but was stressing me out so I stopped. I will be doing OPKs this cycle, just ordered mine and should get them next week. :thumbup:

Hello Ladies, glad you made a new thread Hanskiz.

I have no idea what day Im on as am only 3 weeks tmrw since erpc. Was counting day after as day 1 but know that doesnt really work like that. Not been bleeding since day 8 and been dtd every other day since. Think af is around the corner and will start counting from there.

Im taking baby aspirin, omega 3, folic acid, prenatal, honey and grapefruit juice.

:hugs: to all you ladies.x

I have no idea what day Im on as am only 3 weeks tmrw since erpc. Was counting day after as day 1 but know that doesnt really work like that. Not been bleeding since day 8 and been dtd every other day since. Think af is around the corner and will start counting from there.

Im taking baby aspirin, omega 3, folic acid, prenatal, honey and grapefruit juice.

Do you think you ovulated since mc?

Do you think you ovulated since mc?

WoodyA, I honestly dont know. I was getting worked up with looking for signs etc for it, Ive had quite a few but they are all over the place and I have no idea what to look for anymore! Pains are quite bad today so feel af is closer than anything! :cry:

How about you? O signs?

Hello!! :wave:

How are you doing??
Needed to have a new thread as March is out for me now. My daughters birthday is April so I'm hoping it's my lucky month!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->