April BFP anyone?

I had pain in the right from Friday to Sunday ewcm cervix high soft open
Did an opk Monday and it was visible but not positive Tuesday it was very very feint and today negative. So I reckon I caught the tail end of my surge and did ov over the weekend.

We shall see!

my DD's b-day is in April too..... hoping it is a lucky month!!! :thumbup:

Hello Ladies, glad you made a new thread Hanskiz.

I have no idea what day Im on as am only 3 weeks tmrw since erpc. Was counting day after as day 1 but know that doesnt really work like that. Not been bleeding since day 8 and been dtd every other day since. Think af is around the corner and will start counting from there.

Im taking baby aspirin, omega 3, folic acid, prenatal, honey and grapefruit juice.

:hugs: to all you ladies.x

Hello!! :wave:

How are you doing??
Needed to have a new thread as March is out for me now. My daughters birthday is April so I'm hoping it's my lucky month!

:hugs:

Hello,
I am actually feeling very normal, getting on with mundane daily duties and work. I think I was obsessing to the point of not making myself well about ttc! I def dont think it would help me concieve anyway! Im going for the just keep dtd and see what happens. I know I will still think about it a lot but I must stop googling everything!

How are you feeling? Has the spotting lessened? Im so sorry your levels arent falling quicker although I do wish I had a blood test to check mine!

April is spring and new things blossoming so your daughters birthday is an added lucky part!x

Ya know, I *REALLY* don't think I ovulated after the mc before getting AF today. I was hardcore keeping track and NADA!

Could i join in ladies please?
Me and OH are trying to conceive a 3rd child (i already have 2 from previous relationship) We suffered a miscarriage over christmas and today i got my 2nd AF since. :(
I think i should ovulate next around the 7th april as i have 35 day cycles.

Could i join in ladies please?
Me and OH are trying to conceive a 3rd child (i already have 2 from previous relationship) We suffered a miscarriage over christmas and today i got my 2nd AF since. :(
I think i should ovulate next around the 7th april as i have 35 day cycles.

Welcome! I'm on cd1. I am also TTC and have 1 from a previous relationship as well. I'm sorry about your loss.. hopefully this will be our month for Christmas or New Years babies! :flower:

I was trying to keep track but signs are all over the place! So confusing!!!

A christmas/new year baby would be awesome esp as that is when i lost.

Wish this TTC wasn't so stressful! I need to chill more, this last cycle i was soooo sure it was the month. :wacko:

It WILL happen for us all though - i am not giving in yet! :flower:

Thats the way to think , Never lose hope or give up . Its been 10 years for me with 5 losses that i know of 4 chemicals and one mc March 27th of last year . I have found its easier to cope with all the lovely ladies on the board . They are a huge support base and have kept me going :thumbup:

Hey everyone.. I am in too!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to be ovulating about the 23rd I suspect and BFP first week of april hopefully!!!! How many more sleeps is that?? LOL

PhoenixRising-- we are on the same schedule.

BFP dust all around................cheers!!

when does everyone else start OPK's? I finished period on Sunday. I Usually ovulate about CD13.

Oh and I am taking baby aspirin (low dose) and prenatal vits and that is all. We do not have this Soy product in Canada.. not sure if we could order either... I have never heard of it previous to this site.

Good morning ladies. :flower:

I hope you are all well today? I've had a rough night as my other half is unwell so neither of us slept well. My daughter is going through a 'phase' of waking up at silly o'clock too so all round KNACKERED!!

I'm going to acupuncture today, which I'm quite excited about. I really hope it helps my body work out where it is and what it's doing! I've always been really in tune with myself until now - always been regular and reliable; able to spot ovulation etc. Now I have literally no idea what is going on.
I also feel a bit let down by my body for not recognising the m/c and dealing with it as it should have. Need to rebuild that trust!!

Hope you all have a good day.... :thumbup:

Hey everyone.. I am in too!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to be ovulating about the 23rd I suspect and BFP first week of april hopefully!!!! How many more sleeps is that?? LOL

PhoenixRising-- we are on the same schedule.

BFP dust all around................cheers!!

Hello, I'll keep my FXd for both of us for next week!!
Good luck

Good morning ladies. :flower:

I hope you are all well today? I've had a rough night as my other half is unwell so neither of us slept well. My daughter is going through a 'phase' of waking up at silly o'clock too so all round KNACKERED!!

I'm going to acupuncture today, which I'm quite excited about. I really hope it helps my body work out where it is and what it's doing! I've always been really in tune with myself until now - always been regular and reliable; able to spot ovulation etc. Now I have literally no idea what is going on.
I also feel a bit let down by my body for not recognising the m/c and dealing with it as it should have. Need to rebuild that trust!!

Hope you all have a good day.... :thumbup:

I hope your acupuncture appointment goes well! I've never gone.. you'll have to tell me what it's like! :)

I know what you mean about not knowing what's going on in your body- that is INCREDIBLY frustrating.. especially on top of dealing with the mc itself. :hugs: It *will* get better!

:hi: Deethehippy! welcome, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

:hi: Ruskiegirl! I agree with what you said about it being easier to cope with the lovely ladies int he this website... we all know the pain of losing a child and the ladies on here helped me so much...

:hi: mememe123! FXd the :spermy: catch your egg!!! :thumbup: LOL

:hi: Hanskiz! Im well thanks! the :witch: got me! :nope: really hoping this was my month! oh sorry to here you OH is not feeling well, hope he starts to feel better soon... :thumbup: how old is your daughter? poor thing... :hugs:

good look at your acupuncture appt today, Ive never done it either, let me know how it goes.... your body will get back to it's normal self real soon but I do understand your frustration... :hugs: :hugs:

hey holly! how are you?

:hi: everyone!

well I spotted yesterday and today the :witch: is fully here.... :nope: having the only bad cramps and backache :wacko: lol. but at least Im not in limbo anymore and I can start charting this cycle...

good luck to all the ladies.....

hope we get plenty of April :bfp:s!! :thumbup:

Afternoon all. :flower:

I got back from acupuncture an hour ago. It was a really positive session. The acupuncturist knows me and has treated me before so we sat down and I told her where I'm at with hCG etc. She did my pulses and said that actually they're quite strong, but not up to what they should be. She did points in my legs and feet. She said that I responded really well to treatment and at the end of the session there was a marked improvement in my pulses. I'm going back for one more session next week and she thinks that should be all I need!!

She told me to take the Royal Jelly for two weeks and to eat well - including red meat for my blood especially. She said that after the next session I should be fine to go ahead and TTC as long as I continue to eat well and look after myself. :thumbup:

It was really good to hear from someone else that I was on the mend as I have been feeling much better and 'different' - more in tune with myself physically - the last couple of days. I talked to her about feeling like my body had let me down and my concerns for future pregnancies and she said I need to trust my body to do the right thing. I think that's going to be the toughest thing if I'm honest. :wacko:

She seemed to think I'd bounce right back to my usual self really soon!

All in all, really glad I went and feeling much more positive about getting back on track physically and trying again.

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->