April BFP anyone?

Hanskiz~ It sounds like it went REALLY well! I'm glad that it did! :) I think your going to be back to normal pretty soon too my dear. I agree that "trusting" our body when we do get preggo again is going to be THE HARDEST thing. I hope I don't live in a constant state of fear. (SIGH) I know trust is required- and really, there IS only so much we can do and really if something is going to happen- good or bad- it will.. That's where faith comes in! :)

LiSa2010~ I'm ok, AF is FULL FORCE.. OWIE!

oh Hanskiz! I am so happy your appt went so well.... after reading what you wrote I may think about scheduling an appt for myself... how long are the sessions?

oh Hanskiz! I am so happy your appt went so well.... after reading what you wrote I may think about scheduling an appt for myself... how long are the sessions?

Thanks!
The session was only 45 minutes. I think normally you would have a consultation appointment if it was a first one, but as my acupuncturist knows me that wasn't neccessary. I think a consultation would be 1-2 hours. It depends.
I really would recommend it - if nothing else it's very relaxing. I never used to believe in things like acupuncture but I was treated for insomnia in my teens and totally cured so it really can help!

:hugs:

Hi everyone! Mind if I join you? I had a natural miscarriage in December at 6weeks. DH & I are ready to start trying again this month. I'm on CD 3!

I have a 15mo old daughter - Megan. When I got pregnant with her - CD1 was March 15 2009. CD1 was March 15 (tues!) so hoping it will bring me luck! Due date with her was December 23 but I was induced early & she was born December 2nd.

I am taking baby asprin because I have higher bp. Not high enough for meds -but high enough that it made my placenta smaller than it should have been so Megan was smaller than she should have been - even with being born early. I'll be on it for the whole pregnancy.

I'm taking prenatals, dh is on multvitamins. We are using preseed which we used when we got pregnant both times.

Welcome DaisyBee. :flower:

FX'd this is your lucky month! :thumbup:

hey everyone.. I am in too!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to be ovulating about the 23rd i suspect and bfp first week of april hopefully!!!! How many more sleeps is that?? Lol

phoenixrising-- we are on the same schedule.

Bfp dust all around................cheers!!

hello, i'll keep my fxd for both of us for next week!!
Good luck

me toooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone...
I am soo anxious and bitter about trying again... anyone else feel this way?

I want to have baby #3 that is not a question in my mind. I jsut dont want to go through the trying to get pregnant and testing and all that anymore. I am not excited to pee on sticks anymore. Although I am a pee on a stick aholic.. Lol. It has just taken my wind out of my sails when i had the miscarriage Jan31st.

you can see in my MO that I had a previous miscarriage that i carried until 16.5 weeks... but I have had 2 beautiful girls since... i never thought i would go through another MC. The thought really barely crossed my mind.

When I was told that I lost the baby i just could not believe it was true. NOW here i am waiting to pee on a OPK again... I should be painting a baby room. <---There is the bitterness again.

Does anyone else feel this way??

I am soo ready for a little squishy baby in my house again but this whole getting preggo again is just NOT going to be fun this time around... i will be sooo anxious the whole pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll join!

Although, it may be a long shot for an April BFP. I just had a D&E yesterday, so not sure what's going to happen this month. So far, everything is going well. Very very little bleeding and minimal cramping.

We're gonna do the NTNP method for this month, basically have fun. We'll BD every 2-3 days, once we can start DTD again. And if we can catch it, great!

Hi everyone! Mind if I join you? I had a natural miscarriage in December at 6weeks. DH & I are ready to start trying again this month. I'm on CD 3!

I have a 15mo old daughter - Megan. When I got pregnant with her - CD1 was March 15 2009. CD1 was March 15 (tues!) so hoping it will bring me luck! Due date with her was December 23 but I was induced early & she was born December 2nd.

I am taking baby asprin because I have higher bp. Not high enough for meds -but high enough that it made my placenta smaller than it should have been so Megan was smaller than she should have been - even with being born early. I'll be on it for the whole pregnancy.

I'm taking prenatals, dh is on multvitamins. We are using preseed which we used when we got pregnant both times.

Welcome my dear!! :flower:

mememe123~ I definitely understand how you feel. Here I am OVERJOYED that my first AF showed up .. yet :cry: @ the same time.. because right now I should be close to finding out if I am having a boy or girl.. feeling movement.. growing. Instead- I am back to POAS just like you said and back to square one. IT.SUCKS.

I hope ALL of us conceive quickly.

I think that should be nature's requirement.. if you have to go thru a mc- you automatically are guaranteed conception within 6 months with a totally healthy bean!

Positive opk for me today ladies , Marking my first ever early ovulation since ive been charting so excited . Something about this cycle feels really good and im super hopefull for me and everyone else :thumbup:

Ruskiegirl~ :happydance: that's AWESOME! That's my next step! Got AF yesterday for the 1st time.. ready for a + OPK! :) :dust:

holly- i am glad the bitterness is "normal" I think since I want to be preggo again so badly if I get pregoo right away it will relive my bitterness in a way... if that makes sense. Oh I hear you on the Gender prediction day. I had my US booked and that day was not a fun day for me... I woke up and had to face my calander with the previous happy faces all over it on feb 28th and then all scratched out. I need a new calander I also have the countdown of weeks on there... Cant let go yet. Soon.

Ruskiegirl---- yahoooo!!!!

Holly Glad you got your AF- I got mine too. Spotted the day before yesterday and then started properly yesterday. A patricks day AF! How long are your cycles normally? Mine were 27-30 days.

Hehe got AF 17th yeserday... so im onto 4th cycle after mmc... FX ladies..:hugs:

Holly Glad you got your AF- I got mine too. Spotted the day before yesterday and then started properly yesterday. A patricks day AF! How long are your cycles normally? Mine were 27-30 days.

I usually have 31 days in my cycle. I'm sorry you got it. :( Let's get BFP's together! :thumbup:

holly- i am glad the bitterness is "normal" I think since I want to be preggo again so badly if I get pregoo right away it will relive my bitterness in a way... if that makes sense. Oh I hear you on the Gender prediction day. I had my US booked and that day was not a fun day for me... I woke up and had to face my calander with the previous happy faces all over it on feb 28th and then all scratched out. I need a new calander I also have the countdown of weeks on there... Cant let go yet. Soon.

Ruskiegirl---- yahoooo!!!!

Yeah, I had a little book that I bought and already had taken 2 bump pics.. not that I had one because I was so early.. but all the stuff I wrote in there and such... :cry: I DID throw it away. Hurt like heck but there was no point in keeping it.

mememe: i can also understand how you feel... sending you lots of :hug: :hugs:

holly: I second that notion, "I think that should be nature's requirement.. if you have to go thru a mc- you automatically are guaranteed conception within 6 months with a totally healthy bean! :hugs:

ruskie: YaY!!! :happydance: can't wait to start charting my OPKs, so excited cuz it's my first time using OPKs... :hugs:

:hi: everyone!

hope everyone is doing well!

:hugs:

I actualy enjoy charting and doing opks lol ! Its become part of my normal routine which is really nice so now i wont miss doing them

I decided to do another opk today.... Dunno why!

Monday line (not as strong as control)
Tuesday very feint line
Wednesday nothing-pure White test area
Today (Friday) very very very feint line

Hmm I was thinking I ov'd early last weekend making me 6/7dpo but no idea now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->