April BFP anyone?

Hello ladies!!

Just read the whole thread!!

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to the ladies who have their BFPs!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!! x x

Im still in for April BFP but think im out. My stupid body is not doing anything i want it to do... Im on CD26, weve DTD every other day since CD7, NO +OPK yet despite doing them twice a day, NO temperature rise at all and today ive started spotting!! Im so confused!! What is my body doing?? Has anyone had anything similar???

x x

Woody-I'm excited for you! How many DPO are you now?

I'm 15 DPO, day 25 of my cycle and still BFN this AM despite loads of symptoms. I'm almost acceptant of the fact that AF is on her way. I should've tested + by now. My cycle is a bit confusing though, b/c I'm going by 28-day cycle. My first AF was at 21 days, and this past cycle came at 30 days. I've never had AF at cycle day 28 unless I was on BCP. I had some cramps last night, and on and off today. I had a huge tempature rise this AM which gave me hope, so I tested. BFN. Temps have only been rising....watch it's just going to plumet one of these days. :( But, I'm ok w/ it. Frustrated by my load of symptoms, but ok w/ the idea of not be pregnant. Next month! :)

Congrats to you other BFPers! (haha, I said BFPers!) Meme...I'm sorry to hear your news! *hugs* Little bird-hope you have good news tomorrow! I will pray that you can rest this evening.

Me...I'm breaking down and having a glass of wine. :wine:

Hey ladies, just a quick update. I got the number back today. 78, so it's way low. Had more blood drawn today, hope it goes down.

It is low, but not for the first week of pregnancy? It may go up. You never know. I've got my fingers and toes crossed for a happy outcome for you. x

Congrats for the BFP ladies and mememe im so sorry :( hugs

well i came home from work and the poasaholic in me made me pee in a cup!
i dipped the IC, walked back to the bathroom to dispose of the pee and wash my hands, walked back to the bedroom and was greeted by the pic im gonna try attach,
im thinking nasty nasty nasty evap, but it came well within 1minute.

What do you think?

Looks like a BFP to me. It's pink. I've never seen an evap but I'd have thought they were grey?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Good morning!

Couldn't fight the urge this morning... POAS - BFN. I think I'm losing the plot.

Still pretty crampy, a little bit of nausea before eating this morning. Really bad 'metal mouth'!!
I think the metal mouth may be because of the special mouth wash I've been using to help stop infection in my wisdom tooth breaking out! I often feel a bit sick if I'm really hungry and the crampiness feels pre menstrual. SO, all in all, still pretty sure I'm out this cycle.

I'll keep POAS until af shows though - good thing they're internet cheapies!!

:hugs: to everyone.

Well done Rachel for reading the whole thread!

Woody... Any news?

Hi to everyone else :hi:

I'm not going to be posting on here as I'm heading off to airport hotel today and flying tomorrow lunchtime. Hope everyone has a good week and no doubt catch up with you all when I get back. :hugs: & :flower: to all

:dust:

XxX

Hanskiz...it's too easy to poas! I'm hoping it's your surprise BFP :hugs: cos you least expect to be pregnant!

I'm refusing to test until Friday or even Saturday if I can help it. Although like you, I'm having cramps and I'm as snappy as hell :wacko:

XxX

Neversaynever have an awesome time!!! I'm soo jealous!!

Well ladies 2x bfn on IC and boots this morning with fmu!

Pah!! I did have a teeny glimmer of hope, oh well....

How horrible are those evaps!!!

Hubby home later and I'm in work till 9
Definitely be less poas with him around!

I'm sure I'll be having a fab time :haha: enjoy hubby time :) and :rofl: less poas as he's home...mine will be less bnb as he hates me messing on my phone!

Sorry it was a bfn though :hugs:

I'm putting one superdug, one boots and clearblue digi in my case I think...or none of them...oh I don't know :dohh:

XxX

Sorry to hear that. Enjoy having your DH back and keep busy - no more POAS!! Obviously I won't be taking my own advice! Just...... Can't....... Stop!! It truly is an addiction - what is with that???

I know it's crazy!! I'm glad there ic though not frer!!

I keep telling myself they are only like 2p each!!

I know it's crazy!! I'm glad there ic though not frer!!

I keep telling myself they are only like 2p each!!

Good point - still that adds up if you're a full on addict... and why oh why do we want to POAS, what a weird thing to do!!
My head is saying - 'Don't be ridiculous, you're 9dpo there is no way you'll get a result this early' and my heart is saying - 'POAS, POAS, POAS!!'
I think, because I had a very very faint line (well after time) from about 9dpo last time I'm sort of thinking that same will happen this time. If I'm even pregnant - which I don't feel. It's RIDICULOUS!!!

It doesn't help that I have more 'symptoms' than I've ever had before!! I can put them all down to other things though so..... who knows now. I so thought I was out, but now.... Not so sure????

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I've just been to the loo (again) and there was a tiny bit of blood when I wiped. I REALLY think af is on her way now.. Please please come sooner rather than later and save me from my POAS affliction!!!!!

I hope there's still a chance for us this month ladies!!! Not due until 23/24 but I want to test SO badly I got wave of sickness this morning like when you need to eat, like I had with Madison, but dunno of it's from over eating at a BBQ yesterday n stomach being stretched or it's hormonal?! God I'm hoping!!!!!

I hope there's still a chance for us this month ladies!!! Not due until 23/24 but I want to test SO badly I got wave of sickness this morning like when you need to eat, like I had with Madison, but dunno of it's from over eating at a BBQ yesterday n stomach being stretched or it's hormonal?! God I'm hoping!!!!!

There is always a chance until af comes. :thumbup:

Although, mentally I'm counting myself out as I don't FEEL pregnant, I've now got so many symptoms I'm beginning to doubt my intuition. I'm almost hoping af shows just to prove me right!! I hate being wrong!!

I've just been reading about dpo and testing and it seems that most women won't test + until af is late. Personally I've tested early and got + but that means nothing as it's different for every woman and every pregnancy.

We've had a fair few BFP's on this thread already and we're not even half way through the month yet!!

FX'd for you :thumbup:

I hope I'm still in

The urine i used for the possible positive yesterday was sooo concentrated I was like yuk!
It actually looked like orange juice! Could not see through it at all it was so thick!
The second one the urine was the same but a teeny amount

Since I've just had normal clear straw like, even fmu wasn't as dark!

Clutching at straws!! Someone slap me lol

My cervix today was very high and mushy, difficult to find, had the same snotty cm as last week, clumps of it

I hope I'm still in

The urine i used for the possible positive yesterday was sooo concentrated I was like yuk!
It actually looked like orange juice! Could not see through it at all it was so thick!
The second one the urine was the same but a teeny amount

Since I've just had normal clear straw like, even fmu wasn't as dark!

Clutching at straws!! Someone slap me lol

My cervix today was very high and mushy, difficult to find, had the same snotty cm as last week, clumps of it

I think you're still in!!

Just hold off testing until at least tomorrow morning!!

I'm dying to POAS stick now but know it's totally pointless!!

Check this out....

https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-s...-pregnancy-test-hpt-could-i-still-be-pregnant

I found it quite informative and reassuring!!

Must not POAS. Must not POAS. Must not POAS. Must not POAS. Must not POAS. :wacko:

Me = crazy lady. Help!

:hi: ladies!

the :witch: got me today. I haven't read all the new posts since Friday so I'll have a read later.... hope you're all doing well... :hugs:

:hi: ladies!

the :witch: got me today. I haven't read all the new posts since Friday so I'll have a read later.... hope you're all doing well... :hugs:

Hi Lisa,

Sorry af got you. I hope you're not too disappointed. I'm sure I'll be joining you soon!!!

:hugs:

Just wanted to stop by and spread some :dust: to everyone. Hope those April BFP start rolling in soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->