April BFP anyone?

My cycle is driving me nutz this time around , I'm trying out new opks and thought i had a positive but after taking many more i noticed it wasn't positive. SO now i'm still waiting on my positive unless i don't get one but still see a temp shift in my chart

My hubby wants a 3d tv, so much so he is trying to convince me that our tv has developed a fault!

HEHE we bought ours from best buy they had the samsung on sale for 799 with 2 free pairs of glasses im not sure what they are running atm but thats the best place to buy a 3dtv

LOVE best buy.... We do not have one here... sweet deal..

Hanskiz~ I would agree that you should consider if AF honestly and the first AF from everything I've read can be SO wacky.. either like super light or super heavy.. off and on. Mine was that way actually- 3 days of DOWNPOUR - then it like disappeared- then it came back like a regular AF- and now nothing.. today is cd5 for me and there is just the faintest of spotting. Either way you figure it- you probably should call that day cd1 .. if it's AF or even if it was for some reason the last of the mc (which I don't think but.... ) then some women say that the end would also be considered cd1 anyway. :hugs:

Ruskiegirl~ very weird about your + .. I've read that Lh can surge pretty high and then sort of settle back down some and you haven't yet ovulated & the real surge is yet to come. THAT is frustrating! Is your cycle usually 25 days??? Just looking @ your ticker... I almost always O'd on cd15 or 16.. I have 31 day cycles usually. Hopefully it will come soon!

Hanskiz- Mine was a day of spotting and 2 days of bleed. Then it was GONE!! i would call this your AF and CD1... if by chance it is not it never hurts to DTD anyway... :)

I made a new thread about OPK's I have them saved from my last preg for comparison. Check it out if interested.

I will check in again tonight... What is everone doing today??
It is beautiful here... sun is out and the snow is almost all gone!! yahoo..
I am going to get my girlies ready for a lunch date with nanny and then a visit to Grammy and Grampies house for afternoon.

Your afternoon sounds lovely! :) Great way to spend the weekend! I am planning on going for a run & then doing some Chemistry homework (I'm back in school for nursing) ... 2 thumbs down! :haha:

My cycle ranges from 27 days to 30 days ,Seems like i ovulate anywhere from cd14 to cd18 , Usually i get my positive opks anywhere from cd12 to cd 15 , So hopefully ill get one today or in the next few days . It sucks tho cause BD might be out of the question :cry: Hubby has had a huge headache and toothache since last night

Hanskiz~ I would agree that you should consider if AF honestly and the first AF from everything I've read can be SO wacky.. either like super light or super heavy.. off and on. Mine was that way actually- 3 days of DOWNPOUR - then it like disappeared- then it came back like a regular AF- and now nothing.. today is cd5 for me and there is just the faintest of spotting. Either way you figure it- you probably should call that day cd1 .. if it's AF or even if it was for some reason the last of the mc (which I don't think but.... ) then some women say that the end would also be considered cd1 anyway. :hugs:

Yup I'm sticking with it being CD1 unless something else happens that proves it not to be. I have read so many conflicting views on the whole thing that I don't know what to think really, and it 'feels' like af even if there isn't much actual flow!!
I really hope I stop bleeding altogether soon though as we still haven't been able to DTD!!!
Still got FX'd for that April bfp! :flower:

My cycle ranges from 27 days to 30 days ,Seems like i ovulate anywhere from cd14 to cd18 , Usually i get my positive opks anywhere from cd12 to cd 15 , So hopefully ill get one today or in the next few days . It sucks tho cause BD might be out of the question :cry: Hubby has had a huge headache and toothache since last night

Oh no!!! So does he usually know when you get the + OPk's?? Could you try and convince him??

Yup I'm sticking with it being CD1 unless something else happens that proves it not to be. I have read so many conflicting views on the whole thing that I don't know what to think really, and it 'feels' like af even if there isn't much actual flow!!
I really hope I stop bleeding altogether soon though as we still haven't been able to DTD!!!
Still got FX'd for that April bfp! :flower:

FOR SURE! We could be preggo in just a couple of weeks!! :happydance: APRIL baby!!!

Ya he knows when i ovulate , I'm hoping he feels better later today so we can DTD tonight and tom

Ya he knows when i ovulate , I'm hoping he feels better later today so we can DTD tonight and tom

Dose him up on painkillers and seduce him!!! :happydance:

:rofl: I like that idea , He seems to feel better today then he did last night so im gonna try my best ! Just took another opk its almost positive , Think i will go to the dollar store this morning and get some of their ovulation tests and use them with the other one :thumbup:

Dose him up on painkillers and seduce him!!! :happydance:

:rofl: I like that idea , He seems to feel better today then he did last night so im gonna try my best ! Just took another opk its almost positive , Think i will go to the dollar store this morning and get some of their ovulation tests and use them with the other one :thumbup:

that's a good idea.. just to be sure.

My DH LOVES to be babied when he's sick- its UNREAL! :haha:

Good luck with it!!! :hugs:

Hanskiz- Mine was a day of spotting and 2 days of bleed. Then it was GONE!! i would call this your AF and CD1... if by chance it is not it never hurts to DTD anyway... :)

I made a new thread about OPK's I have them saved from my last preg for comparison. Check it out if interested.

I am going to get my girlies ready for a lunch date with nanny and then a visit to Grammy and Grampies house for afternoon.

Your afternoon sounds lovely! :) Great way to spend the weekend! I am planning on going for a run & then doing some Chemistry homework (I'm back in school for nursing) ... 2 thumbs down! :haha:

2 thumbs uP!!! You are one busy lady!!!
I am debating on doing some more studies. Mine would be financial and business though. BLAH!!! It is all very intense and self taught. BORING!!! I was planning on this for my maternity leave (we get 1 year) but now i am thinking of still going for it anyway.
How long until you are finished???

2 thumbs uP!!! You are one busy lady!!!
I am debating on doing some more studies. Mine would be financial and business though. BLAH!!! It is all very intense and self taught. BORING!!! I was planning on this for my maternity leave (we get 1 year) but now i am thinking of still going for it anyway.
How long until you are finished???

I have about 2 years left as I am only going part time.. I already have a full time job and an 8 year old to take care of... so I just chunk away @ it a little bit at a time.

I'm in banking right now.. sort of financial/business and I HATE IT! :haha: You should definitely try and pursue it .. a little step @ a time will help get you there!

I'm a nurse Holly!
The hard work and time is worth it.... most days!!

So I'm back at the docs AGAIN tomorrow
Had blood drawn on Wednesday and the surgery rang me to say dr needed to see me about results.

Hubby is being sent away next week now :( gutted so I guess April and may ttc is well and truly out.
I had a good old cry about it all when he told me yesterday and he actually suggested leaving the RAF so he didn't have to go away all the time anymore!

I'm getting on and off cramping twinges and stabbing. Some days more cm. Headaches and so damn tired.
It's my first day back at work tomorrow so hopefully the real world will snap me back into sanity and stop obsessing about wanting to be pregnant before he goes away

Sigh

I'm in! Just got first AF post natural m/c. Wow! I was so impatient (and in the back of my mind, hoping that I'd get a BFP instead.) I'll be on vacation in the middle of the month, so I'm hoping that will help the time pass, and I test right when I get home. Crossing fingers and toes for everyone!

So I'm back at the docs AGAIN tomorrow
Had blood drawn on Wednesday and the surgery rang me to say dr needed to see me about results.

Hubby is being sent away next week now :( gutted so I guess April and may ttc is well and truly out.
I had a good old cry about it all when he told me yesterday and he actually suggested leaving the RAF so he didn't have to go away all the time anymore!

I'm getting on and off cramping twinges and stabbing. Some days more cm. Headaches and so damn tired.
It's my first day back at work tomorrow so hopefully the real world will snap me back into sanity and stop obsessing about wanting to be pregnant before he goes away

Sigh

That's cool that your a nurse! Its a HUGE change for me.. I hope I end up liking it!

Gosh, that has to be soooo hard for your DH to be away- I go crazy not seeing my DH during the day. Maybe this month is the month anyway with some of your symptoms, FX'd!

Work IS a good way to keep you busy and distracted. I hated going back but it helped me get back in the swing of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->