April BFP anyone?

wish i could help woody.... this will be my first time using OPK and will probably have the same question you're having now... :nope: :haha:

wish i could help woody.... this will be my first time using OPK and will probably have the same question you're having now... :nope: :haha:

I was so certain of ovulation!
Infact I still am!

I'll just probably leave them alone now and wait it out for AF or BFP!

Woody~ are you testing more than once a day?? I'd keep testing~ because you never know~ and if you haven't~ you don't want to miss it! Wouldn't hurt. I used them DAILY until I got AF and alwaaaaaaaays had a slight faint line. When I started~the line was somewhat dark but they slowly got lighter. I seriously don't think I O'd @ all this cycle bc I started them really early after the mc.

Woody~ are you testing more than once a day?? I'd keep testing~ because you never know~ and if you haven't~ you don't want to miss it! Wouldn't hurt. I used them DAILY until I got AF and alwaaaaaaaays had a slight faint line. When I started~the line was somewhat dark but they slowly got lighter. I seriously don't think I O'd @ all this cycle bc I started them really early after the mc.

Nope not daily, i only started testing Monday out of curiosity as i thought I was about to or had ov'd

I'm just gonna leave them now and let nature take it's course! When AF comes I know my body is renewed, and if it doesn't BONUS!
I'll probably hpt around 3rd April just to see!

We dtd regularly enough to catch eggy anyway!!

well, as long as DTD Woody, you're for sure good to go and you did what you could! I give you credit~ I didn't make ANY effort for this first month.. but I am gearing up to start attacking my husband once AF goes away :rofl:

baby dust!!! :dust:

well, as long as DTD Woody, you're for sure good to go and you did what you could! I give you credit~ I didn't make ANY effort for this first month.. but I am gearing up to start attacking my husband once AF goes away :rofl:

I wasn't intending to but seemed to have an unnaturally high (for me) sex drive as soon as the bleeding stopped. Was odd really I haven't experienced such intensity since we first met!! He he

I was actually the same way when I was still bleeding .. it died down though :)

My drive isn't the best. I can usually get in the mood though. Way TMI- it seems to have gotten " tighter" since mc. As in can barely get it in. I am hoping maybe it was due to weird hormones or something.

I wasn't intending to but seemed to have an unnaturally high (for me) sex drive as soon as the bleeding stopped. Was odd really I haven't experienced such intensity since we first met!! He he

I've experienced the exact same thing over the past week or so. My fiance is all too happy. lol

"tighter" LOL LOL :haha: :haha: this made my day and probably my weekend ladies!!!!!

enjoy your weekend!!

I usually take the weekends off from BnB and just relax with my family. I take peeks here and there but for the most part, Im away. if i don't post again, wanted to say to you all ladies, "have a great weekend, come on :bfp: to all those testing, and hope the :spermy: catches the egg!!!!" I'll post again on Monday! :hugs:

I've experienced the exact same thing over the past week or so. My fiance is all too happy. lol

... BAhaha... I love this site!!! Where else can we be soo honest.
I was the same way.. I truely think this is natures way of getting us pregoo again soon. I actually went so far as to go to a toy shop and bought my hubby and I a new exciting feature to our DTD.. hehe... He was gloriously happy!!!

Evening ladies. :flower:

How is everyone today?

I hope you're all well. I've had a really busy day today which as been good - I'm feeling really postive and strong at the moment. Much more relaxed and cool about TTC.
STIIIIIIILLLLLLL bleeding though so no DTD for me just yet - maybe next week???
I'm thinking my hCG will hit below 5 middle of next week so I'm really hoping I either ovulate or get af - then I'll BE somewhere, not in limbo.

:hugs: to everyone.

Im doing good here , OPK went negative today but still have fertile cm and cp . Going to keep doing opks cause my normal positives start on day 13 and i want to be sure that i actually ovulated or dont miss a chance! Excited today cause our 3d glasses came in for our 3dtv so going to watch ice age 3d tonight should be alot of fun

... BAhaha... I love this site!!! Where else can we be soo honest.
I was the same way.. I truely think this is natures way of getting us pregoo again soon. I actually went so far as to go to a toy shop and bought my hubby and I a new exciting feature to our DTD.. hehe... He was gloriously happy!!!

That should be a wifely requirement when starting to TTC. :haha: Well, actually .. maybe the OH's should just be thankful we want to have lotsa baby making!!! :rofl:

Evening ladies. :flower:

How is everyone today?

I hope you're all well. I've had a really busy day today which as been good - I'm feeling really postive and strong at the moment. Much more relaxed and cool about TTC.
STIIIIIIILLLLLLL bleeding though so no DTD for me just yet - maybe next week???
I'm thinking my hCG will hit below 5 middle of next week so I'm really hoping I either ovulate or get af - then I'll BE somewhere, not in limbo.

:hugs: to everyone.

I'm glad things are relaxed :flower: Enjoy it.. pretty soon you'll be back TTC FULL FORCE :thumbup: I am enjoying the last of it too as my AF seems to be almost done THANK GOODNESS - talk about bleeding UP THE WAZOO :dohh:

I know it will feel A LOT better to just wipe the slate clean and being back at square one so you can start to move closer to that BFP! :hugs:

Im doing good here , OPK went negative today but still have fertile cm and cp . Going to keep doing opks cause my normal positives start on day 13 and i want to be sure that i actually ovulated or dont miss a chance! Excited today cause our 3d glasses came in for our 3dtv so going to watch ice age 3d tonight should be alot of fun

I think that's a great idea to keep checking! Better to OPK too much than not enough is my philosophy! :haha:

We just bought a 3d tv as well and LOVE it! We got all the Shrek's in 3d for free with the TV which was cool! Hope you're enjoying!

If any of you ladies get a chance please can you look at my thread.xxx

So far we love it ! Still trying to break it in a bit so we dont get burn in , Ended up buying despicable me because hey didnt have the ice age blue ray =(

Despicable Me was a good one!! :) Have you seen Avatar in 3d? That was really good!

We're watching Ghostbusters right now :thumbup: I think I'm getting the flu.. DH just got over it. .. no good for conceiving. :cry: My tush is planted on the couch tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->