• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April BFP anyone?

I havent seen it in 3d and you cant buy the movie at anything cheaper then 150 bucks unless you own a panasonic 3dtv cause they own the rights to the 3d version , It comes with 2 pairs of glasses for their tvs which really sucks i wish they would relase it on 3d blue ray for everyone

oh yeah.. I remember my DH telling me that. I haven't seen it @ home- we saw it in IMAX 3D @ the theater and it was VERY good. that crap is ALL about making money!

Ya , Ive just read tho that it will be ava on blue ray 3d sometime this year without that crappy package , The package is 300 bucks really ridiculous price if you ask me lol ! ill wait and snatch it up right away when it comes out without the package this year lol

hey holly we also have a 3D TV and we love it.....
we saw Avatar in 3D too, it was awesome!

Hello ladies....:flower:

I've had a bit of a crazy day. I woke up with severe cramps this morning and was a bit worried....at lunch time I got a sudden feeling and ran upstairs in time to find I have come on! It's definitely af, haven't had any bleeding like this since m/c so it's the real deal. I'm soooooo happy. Finally something is happening!

Anyway I have also realised something pretty crazy. It is 16 weeks to the day since my last period. I'm right back on track as though the pregnancy never happened. My period was due today if I'd never had that bfp. I find that pretty weird and also the most natural thing in the world. So it's official I'm on CD1!! I'm so excited it's ridiculous.

Massive :hugs: to everyone...

I've had a bit of a crazy day. I woke up with severe cramps this morning and was a bit worried....at lunch time I got a sudden feeling and ran upstairs in time to find I have come on! It's definitely af, haven't had any bleeding like this since m/c so it's the real deal. I'm soooooo happy. Finally something is happening!

Anyway I have also realised something pretty crazy. It is 16 weeks to the day since my last period. I'm right back on track as though the pregnancy never happened. My period was due today if I'd never had that bfp. I find that pretty weird and also the most natural thing in the world. So it's official I'm on CD1!! I'm so excited it's ridiculous.

:happydance: Thats great hun !! Now for ovulation ! They say your most fertile after a loss so GL and loads of :dust: for you hun!

AWESOME! :happydance: I know I was ELATED to get AF :haha: It means you can officially know where you are and get back on track to making a :baby: You're close to me~ we definitely have to be bump buddies, ya know? :winkwink: How long is your cycle usually?? I usually have about 30-31 days.. although I had AF 28 days exactly after the d&c~ so who knows. Are you going to use OPK's???

Hello again...

Well I've calmed down after my excitement earlier. I did just look at the calendar and realised that testing day is my daughters 2nd birthday! How wonderful would it be to get a bfp then?? FX'd!!!

How is everyone doing today? Are you all having a good weekend?

:hugs:

AWESOME! :happydance: I know I was ELATED to get AF :haha: It means you can officially know where you are and get back on track to making a :baby: You're close to me~ we definitely have to be bump buddies, ya know? :winkwink: How long is your cycle usually?? I usually have about 30-31 days.. although I had AF 28 days exactly after the d&c~ so who knows. Are you going to use OPK's???

My cycle is usually a perfect 28 days but it has varied in the past - when I conceived my daughter it was a 23 day cycle (I ovulated day 8-9). But it has actually only been 25 days since ERPC so maybe it'll be shorter again? I won't use OPK's I don't think... I'll track CM and try and DTD every other day as well. See what happens..... I would so LOVE to get a bfp on my daughter's birthday - that would be beautiful. I will hold off testing til then for sure...
:hugs:

I'm so pleased for you hanskiz, bring on that BFP!!
Good luck to you xx

I had a good day, been out with DH shopping then to watch ice hockey (we lost boo!)
Felt totally normal and back to myself until we met up with our friends,
Had the comment "well at least you can get pregnant, lucky really it was probably gonna be deformed"
I've never been so angry and upset at the same time!
Needless to say we didn't stay long after that!
Some people are so insensitive!

Woody-- That sucks... I hate comments. however I truely live by the fact that i think everything happens for a reason! Even my misfortune!! I think the best comment somone said to me was "My heart is with you" it was so simple and honest and hearfelt.No excuses for me, no trying to understand etc... no stories about the people that they know who had a mc etc... just simple.
Sooo... My heart is with you Woody.. :)

Hanskiz- YaHooo!!!! It is such a relif to get AF... Just to carry forward. Hugs!!

Holly, Ruskie--- I have never seen a 3d tv yet... They are still too expensive here to buy

Talk to you all soon

My hubby wants a 3d tv, so much so he is trying to convince me that our tv has developed a fault!

My hubby wants a 3d tv, so much so he is trying to convince me that our tv has developed a fault!

HEHE we bought ours from best buy they had the samsung on sale for 799 with 2 free pairs of glasses im not sure what they are running atm but thats the best place to buy a 3dtv

Well after all my excitement at getting af yesterday it has just stopped. Nada. Kaput.
So I'm thinking either it wasn't af at all and was just the last of the m/c bleeding - or it was af and is just short because I've been spotting on and off since ERPC 4 weeks ago - or it is af and it will start again in a while.
Who knows????

I'm sooooo disappointed if it isn't but I may well take this as CD1 anyway unless something happens to tell me it's definitely not.

I am not amused!

Im hoping to join u. I am about to ovulate got my pos opk today :)

Your first AF will be very different then what your used to hun so its quite possible that was you AF FX for you!

I really hope you're right. I have had a little bit more today but really nothing much. I can't believe it's not my af as the timing is too spot on. I feel a lot more 'normal' too, I have done for a few days and I had a feeling last week my body was 'gearing up' for something so it seemed so obvious that it was af yesterday, and now I'm not so sure.
FX'd it is and I can start BDing next week. Oh how I want that bfp!!!

Hanskiz- Mine was a day of spotting and 2 days of bleed. Then it was GONE!! i would call this your AF and CD1... if by chance it is not it never hurts to DTD anyway... :)

I made a new thread about OPK's I have them saved from my last preg for comparison. Check it out if interested.

I will check in again tonight... What is everone doing today??
It is beautiful here... sun is out and the snow is almost all gone!! yahoo..
I am going to get my girlies ready for a lunch date with nanny and then a visit to Grammy and Grampies house for afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->