April bfp....please!

Hey everyone. We are trying for number 2. It will be my second and my husband first. We had a miscarriage in February so we are on our first cycle after and I am completely nervous. I'm 6dpo I've tested 4 times I know so impatient but we want this so bad. I'm cramping, bad pain, and nauseous. I'm hoping this is it. I've been so said lately and DH is trying to make it all better but it's so heart breaking. Baby dust to everyone!

Hey everyone. We are trying for number 2. It will be my second and my husband first. We had a miscarriage in February so we are on our first cycle after and I am completely nervous. I'm 6dpo I've tested 4 times I know so impatient but we want this so bad. I'm cramping, bad pain, and nauseous. I'm hoping this is it. I've been so said lately and DH is trying to make it all better but it's so heart breaking. Baby dust to everyone!

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy. And words only help so much. <3 best of luck to you!!:flower:

Mommylion waiting around is so god dam hard!! Argh!! :haha:

Jzgrace I was wondering were you'd gone to. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Sashadoll - I'm so sorry for your loss, huge hugs.mfx for your BFP real soon Hun. :dust:

I'm having niggly cramps like I did with my previous pregnancy, not getting my hopes up though but fx!!

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy. And words only help so much. <3 best of luck to you!!:flower:

Thank you very much. I tested this morning and got a faint positive I don't even know what to do with myself right now I'm so excited and worried at the same time

Mommylion waiting around is so god dam hard!! Argh!! :haha:

Jzgrace I was wondering were you'd gone to. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Sashadoll - I'm so sorry for your loss, huge hugs.mfx for your BFP real soon Hun. :dust:

I'm hasing niggly cramps like I did with my previous pregnancy, not getting my hopes up though but fx!!

Thanks so much. It can be so hard on a woman after such a loss. I feel like I lost a part of myself. I'll never know what they could have been. Baby dust to you too! Got a faint + this morning so I'm hoping

Thank you very much. I tested this morning and got a faint positive I don't even know what to do with myself right now I'm so excited and worried at the same time

I did too! Frer, very very faint. I'm 11dpo today and I'm positive that I felt implantation on 5dpo around 11:30-12:00 am going into 6dpo. I felt the same thijng with dd#2. Yay! Best of luck to you!:hugs:

Thanx mummy! I feel ok right now. How are you?

Omg bfps yayyyyyyy good luck to you ladies so excited for ya keep us updated xxxx

I'm good jzgrace. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.....BFPs!!!! Wahoooo that's so exciting !!!!!!! PICTURES:) :)

I'll upload them tomorrow once I take my second one. My line is so faint.

I did too! Frer, very very faint. I'm 11dpo today and I'm positive that I felt implantation on 5dpo around 11:30-12:00 am going into 6dpo. I felt the same thijng with dd#2. Yay! Best of luck to you!:hugs:
Thanks ladies I'm so excited and nervous. Praying for that darker line tomorrow. I know it's super early but I just couldn't wait. Yay for you too!

Thanks ladies I'm so excited and nervous. Praying for that darker line tomorrow. I know it's super early but I just couldn't wait. Yay for you too!

Congrats

Oooh congrats! That's amazing news :)

I'm now 6 days late so might test tonight, had a bfn when I was 2 days late so am scared to retest in case I get another, hoping these other bfps means there's something in the air :D
x

I just read every post on the 44 pages in this thread, you ladies are entertaining and hilarious!

Congrats on the BFPs ladies!!!! Im 5dpo and getting anxious... I feel "different" this month then what I have in the past so here is to hoping this is the month!

I just read every post on the 44 pages in this thread, you ladies are entertaining and hilarious!

Congrats on the BFPs ladies!!!! Im 5dpo and getting anxious... I feel "different" this month then what I have in the past so here is to hoping this is the month!

:haha: I bet that's taken you pretty much all morning lol. I'm 5dpo today too, so inpatient, good luck Hun :dust:

:haha: I bet that's taken you pretty much all morning lol. I'm 5dpo today too, so inpatient, good luck Hun :dust:

I started reading them yesterday and finished today lol

fx for you that we get our BFP on Easter Weekend!

I'm 8dpo today. The line was slightly darker but I took the picture as soon as it showed up. My doc appt is Monday. Nurse told me to take another test Sunday night and I'll be considered high risk due to previous miscarriages. Although I'm happy and a bit nervous the whole reminder of miscarriage made me sad. Anyway I hope you ladies have a great day I've been praying that God will protect my little eggo. All day yesterday I was cramping nauseous my back hurts my DH had to rub me to sleep last night I was so uncomfortable and when I woke up this morning it was the same thing. One thing I have learned about myself is unless I'm pregnant I don't cramp get backaches anything before my period just tender breast. My breast feel heavy swollen and look better in my bras lol.

I'm 8dpo today. The line was slightly darker but I took the picture as soon as it showed up. My doc appt is Monday. Nurse told me to take another test Sunday night and I'll be considered high risk due to previous miscarriages. Although I'm happy and a bit nervous the whole reminder of miscarriage made me sad. Anyway I hope you ladies have a great day I've been praying that God will protect my little eggo. All day yesterday I was cramping nauseous my back hurts my DH had to rub me to sleep last night I was so uncomfortable and when I woke up this morning it was the same thing. One thing I have learned about myself is unless I'm pregnant I don't cramp get backaches anything before my period just tender breast. My breast feel heavy swollen and look better in my bras lol.
I get your fear Hun, I've had two misscariges and I'm so scared it will happen again. Praying for you that this little bean will hang on in there :hugs:

Breasts always look good in our bras during pregnancy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"