April bfp....please!

Aww I'm so glad you get it. My sister was like your acting silly and I need to just wait for the blood work on monday. I'm like no bc I feel the early I know the better chance I have to prevent a miscarriage although I know what ever is to be will be but every miscarriage I had I didn't have until a few days after I found out I was even pregnant. It was one surprise to the next all in 48 to 72 hours :(. I don't want that pain again

everytime I click on the pic it says invalid attachment so I cant make it bigger...

7dpo and 8dpo faint lines this is the best picture I could get that would upload.

Attachments

• 20140410_055305.jpg
    20140410_055305.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 17
Ok it's letting me click the new upload. I can't really see it on the picture but that is the best picture I could get.

Yea I can totally see them!!

Congrats and gl!! fx for ya
Thanks so much. I'm trying to stay positive and calm. I'll keep testing in the following days before my appt. I hope everything goes as planned!

Oh my god I can totally see that BFP!!! Wow!! Congrats Hun that's amazing :)

I got lost a bit here everyone is having bfps and I haven't even Od yet 😏😏😏 I don't like to be rude but I don't see the other line maybe the camera doesn't do it justice lol congrats tho and gl xxxx

Claire I've not had a BFP Hun your not alone. How are you doing? Xx

Thanks and same to you. Well that's ok if you don't see it. That's the best picture I could get today. I see them just really faint. As times goes on ill post the darker line. I know it's early it's only 8dpo I have my reasons to knowing early.

Hey mummy I just it a new phone so I had to set it up and stuff was having bnb withdrawals haha well I'm good how are you and how are all the ladies .. Bfps this month hopefully it's me next month I'm so inpatient ahhhhh I want pregnant now hehe!! We'll we dtd twice today get all that old build up of swimmers out key the new ones breath 😂😂 xxx

Hey mummy I just it a new phone so I had to set it up and stuff was having bnb withdrawals haha well I'm good how are you and how are all the ladies .. Bfps this month hopefully it's me next month I'm so inpatient ahhhhh I want pregnant now hehe!! We'll we dtd twice today get all that old build up of swimmers out key the new ones breath 😂😂 xxx

:haha: I'm good thank you, how long till ovulation Hun??

It's quiet in here lately I don't know where everyone's gone :( :nope:

hey ladies, isee i have missed so much inthe past few days.. good new tho.i believ i may have had implant 2 days ago. little spotting and cramping,some very light spotting today for about 2 secs and nothing, af due tomorrow ,so hoping its NOT her intro.BB's still hurting. so im super excited now.

It has gone super quiet lol .. 6 days till o but gonna try dtd now every 2 days lol so the swimmers are there for little blip!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->